What happened at MF

I was just on MF and I saw Amanda cracking the whip with a bunch of new rules…just curious if something happened…WHAT?

She started her period. :dunno

I posted about it. It sounds like she’s talking to a bunch of little kids or something…errr…nevermind.

It was a bit whimsical, but put yourself in her shoes. Single Mother, Aunt Flows visiting, hasn’t had teh secks in ages. I’m not just saying that as a kiss ass. I hope you know me better then that. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/24.gif

lol… no offense to MF, but there is hardly anything FUN going on in there anymore.

m/f :fu

That’s because this is where the fun is at. :rock

I had actually asked for a list of rules as everytime I took objection to something, the same half-brained members thought I was abusing my mod powers.

I was actually going to write the rules, but I just haven’t had time so Amanda looks like she got sick of waiting for me and did it on her own. I think those rules are the same as its always been…

just seems like she’s been ing the whip kind of hard the last 2 months…I dunno :wtf

In addition, we don’t want you uploading a picture/graphic and linking it at another site. It steals our server space and robs our members of a faster MF. So, if you go to another site and plan to display a picture with a URL that starts with: “http://www.MustangForums.com/…” PLEASE DON’T. We can and will ban you for stealing bandwidth.

:spank That one mustve been especially for me. :funnah :rofl Im guilty. Thing is, MF just isnt as fun a place to hang out at anymore and Im just too damn lazy to find another place to host mah pics. :lol

[/quote]

MF = GAY anymore. It was a cool place to hang out but I didn’t want to get technical advice from 15 and 16 year olds. It was a nice little hangout for a while.

NOW, this is the ultimate hang out. All the cool people are here…well, a little whiners too. :think

[quote=04ShakinSteed]MF = GAY anymore. It was a cool place to hang out but I didn’t want to get technical advice from 15 and 16 year olds. It was a nice little hangout for a while.

NOW, this is the ultimate hang out. All the cool people are here…well, a little whiners too. :think[/quote]

Bow to the vinyl flames fugger

At least he had car knowledge…but a jackass non the less.

I have noticed its not that fun anymore. Seems the same old crap goes on and the same corny threads. MF went :gay

[quote=04ShakinSteed]MF = GAY anymore. It was a cool place to hang out but I didn’t want to get technical advice from 15 and 16 year olds. It was a nice little hangout for a while.

NOW, this is the ultimate hang out. All the cool people are here…well, a little whiners too. :think[/quote]

:agree

:popcorn

:wtf

SO nothing on MF except GM appearing every few days ??? Only question i got is why they cant seem to keep him out FOR GOOD :o :o

I like to gon there for the classic mustangs. Offtopic just sucks now. A new bunch of people will show up and take our place :dunno

yeah I think the place has peaked over there… :spank