What is the craziest thing you have ever done period!

I didn’t want to mess up the “at work” thread so I started this one…

What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Legal or illegal…

When I was 17, 3 of my friends and myself stole a freight train. I used to be so into trains and i would read the manuals from engineer school. One night we were all drunk and bored so I say, lets go ride on a train down at the freight yard. We took 4 locomotives (hooked together) and joy rided to Hot Springs, pushed some train cars into the middle of a crossing and then rode back to the yard in Malvern.

Thats one of the more crazier things I have done.

what happened to ya?

Nothing. That yard is so busy and has so many idleing locomotives that no one noticed. I’m really suprised that we didn’t kill someone that night.

I didn’t say it was the smartest thing i have ever done. :smiley:

definetly not…hahaha…I’ve done a few stupid things too

I would say, having sex on my Mom and Dads bed, dating a married man (Along time ago and that was a big mistake), sneaking in and out of Bossmans house when we still lived with our parents every weekend and then got caught. Dancing on top of a table when i was drunk one night, the list could go on and on…

Craziest thing I’ve ever done…

Got Married???

LoL…I’m just joking!!!

Thats not crazy…its stupid…LmAo!!!

Re: RE: What is the craziest thing you have ever done period

:funnah

What is it with women and married men? :dunno

I didnt know he was married when we first met. I swear.
If it counts, we didnt have sex or anything like that. Just dated for a couple of weeks. I feel bad about it because I wouldnt want Bossman doing that to me now that Im a married woman.

Thats what they all say!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

It was like many years ago! 20,345,354 years ago. I swear.

I’ve never done anything with a married man, so I’m safe! lol.

I don’t know what the craziest thing I have done would be. I don’t do anything that would get me into hella trouble because my mom would seriously kill me!!!

When hurricane charlie hit in FL last year, my friends swore that it was SO fun to take a shower curtain and jump in the air and let the wind take you away, so I did that. I was a little tipsy, that’s probably why I did it. lol. It wasn’t horrible winds though, so I didn’t go far.

[quote=slo6banger]I’ve never done anything with a married man, so I’m safe! lol.

I don’t know what the craziest thing I have done would be. I don’t do anything that would get me into hella trouble because my mom would seriously kill me!!!

When hurricane charlie hit in FL last year, my friends swore that it was SO fun to take a shower curtain and jump in the air and let the wind take you away, so I did that. I was a little tipsy, that’s probably why I did it. lol. It wasn’t horrible winds though, so I didn’t go far.[/quote]

I used to do that on the flight deck of Aircraft Carriers! We would get going hella fast and you could stand at the bow (the front) of the ship, open your jacket, and lean really far forward. Enoght to see the water being cut by the front of the ship! It was bad ass!

Again… not one of the smartest things I have done… :tard

:agree I guess everyone tries that

Haha. Well, I didn’t know any better… I was on vacation and it was my first hurricane. I only did it once though because it kinda freaked me out being taken off the ground and carried away. lol. Although I just let go whenever I got scared.

You did it too??? Airboss had our asses for it!!! EMI like a mofo!!!

its fun and wierd for a big guy like myself

I could see that. I was always afraid that I would fall and get caught in the screws or the screw wash.

lol…falling off was always on my mind

You ever stand on the forwardmost starboard catwalk while they were shooting off of that cat??? Its crazy the wing shoots right over your head.

Damn I miss the Navy.

no but I was less than 5 feet away from where they land during a air show…needless to say its not the most comfortable feeling