What is the wildest thing you've done at work?

The wildest thing I’ve done is have sex with my boyfriend in his office. Doggy Style! :hump

got pics

I guess you said it for me. That was fun. :humpnana [/quote]

I will have to tell the story after the fact :hump

Thats what i meant

I’ve never done anything crazy at work, it’s not worth getting fired.

Re: RE: What is the wildest thing you’ve done at work?

It was something that just happened. The office closes at 5 PM but we were getting a ride at about 6:30 pm. It was a lot of snow and it was still snowing outside so we decided to wait in the office until 6:15. We were the only ones there and one thing led to another and there you have it.

:dunno

It was something that just happened. The office closes at 5 PM but we were getting a ride at about 6:30 pm. It was a lot of snow and it was still snowing outside so we decided to wait in the office until 6:15. We were the only ones there and one thing led to another and there you have it.[/quote]

Ah. Well, I dunno, if nobody else was around, I might. But at target, there’s always someone there… especially since im not an executive or something, im never there alone. lol.

Not that it’s the craziest thing anyone has ever heard of, but when I was working at the busiest convenient store in the city about 2 years ago, I used to take naps in the cooler when I was supposed to be restocking the soda/beer. And also, when the manager would leave for lunch, the other cashier and I would crank up the jams on the stereo and dance around the store. When customers came in they just laughed, and some even shook their booties with us! It was a such a fun job, not to mention getting free stuff all the time.

The police officer that was working security when I was working nights, took a few of us up on the roof of the hospital in the middle of the night in freezing cold weather. It was neat though. :smiley: If we would have gotten caught, we probably still wouldnt have jobs.
Once again when I still worked nights and none of the big boss peoples were there, we went over to the X Ray Dept and took Xrays of ourselves!
I went thru one time and unplugged all the phones in the ER! No one had a clue what was going on! That was funny. You had to be there!
Oh! And there was this one time! Let me just tell you about this. You know how in hospitals they have call lights and if you need something the nurse will talk in a speaker thingy that goes in your room and you tell them what you need? Well, there was a psych pt in one of the rooms and he was just laying there actually being quite and I got on the speaker thingy and started whispering to him and told him that God was watching him! He so started freaking! OMG!!! It was so funny at that time!

Man I had so much fun when I worked nights!
Im sure there is many more stories but none comes to mind right now.

[quote=Mrs Behavin]The police officer that was working security when I was working nights, took a few of us up on the roof of the hospital in the middle of the night in freezing cold weather. It was neat though. :smiley: If we would have gotten caught, we probably still wouldnt have jobs.
Once again when I still worked nights and none of the big boss peoples were there, we went over to the X Ray Dept and took Xrays of ourselves!
I went thru one time and unplugged all the phones in the ER! No one had a clue what was going on! That was funny. You had to be there!
Oh! And there was this one time! Let me just tell you about this. You know how in hospitals they have call lights and if you need something the nurse will talk in a speaker thingy that goes in your room and you tell them what you need? Well, there was a psych pt in one of the rooms and he was just laying there actually being quite and I got on the speaker thingy and started whispering to him and told him that God was watching him! He so started freaking! OMG!!! It was so funny at that time!

Man I had so much fun when I worked nights!
Im sure there is many more stories but none comes to mind right now.[/quote]

isn’t that kinda dangerous? lol I guess that could be considered job security for guys like myself. Some people won’t even check to see the plug is called in and end up calling the phone guys in. haha

Wildest things I (my friends and I actually) used to do…

At arby’s we’d take tomatos, go into the back hallway and wing them as hard as we could at the wall, potatoes too…
We’d play “mission impossible” tray hunting in the food court…
We’d do the “Marvelous Workout” on the front line…
We used to pee in the storm drain in the parking lot after work.
One of my coworkers let my friend mark and my MANAGER Nate do the 3D (wrestling move) on him on front line…

well since dad posts here too I will hold off on this topic

Uh oh. I think this topic is just now starting to get interesting :smiley:

pours Bacon another shot

Maybe this’ll get you talkin. :smiley:

well we’ll see

pours Bacon another shot

Drink up! This peer pressure will crack ya sooner or later!

give me a brake your 25 years old now and what am i going to do beat you so don’t be a chicken shit. :rofl

Bacon juss got owned by his ol’ man! :lol

:booze no but I know I will get the lecture and the what the fuck I raised you better than that