What is your least favourite word?

Darrell’s cocktail thread got me thinking. What’s your least favourite word? Mine is 100% without a doubt panties. Lord how I hate that word. Even typing it out skeeves me right out. :yuk

Cunt…I can not stand that word. I know some use it as a joke and I don’t judge but if anyone close to me says it they are bound to be on my shitlist.

what do you call what you wear for undergarments then?

:homo: Hate it and even when Peter uses it, it totally makes me cringe hell I cant even type it I say C word lol

Underwear…pants…shorties…anything but panties!!

Religion!

Far more offensive than cunt! :wink:

LOL ya I usually would say it too, but oh well.

A very close friend of my families almost said it this saturday. I was like you want to see me pissed? He ws just like ummm y? So I said it. And in the end he did not say it lol.

Hahahahaha TOTALLY!

[quote=“Peter Parka, post: 1080159”]Religion!

Far more offensive than cunt! ;)[/quote]

You religious bastard! :smiley:

Yeah, gotta say Pete’s favourite is my least favourite…

But I do love the word

SCROTUM…it just rolls off your tongue:p

Dirty…:wink:

I dont like the word penis!
Avery good friend of mine, told me I have to start teaching my son that his weiner is called a penis!:smiley:

[quote=“NuckingFuts, post: 1080165”]I dont like the word penis!
Avery good friend of mine, told me I have to start teaching my son that his weiner is called a penis!:D[/quote]
its proper!! and not stupid!!

[quote=“AUDRAA, post: 1080166”]its proper!! and not stupid!![/quote]Whatever you say my very good friend!:wink:

Well, someone is bound to say it, so as a joke I’ll say “commitment”.

And my actual least favorite word: Drama. It gives me a headache, and even the old fashioned Greek Drama is just mass-suicide after lengthy speeches, pretty much.

[quote=“syzygy011, post: 1080168”]Well, someone is bound to say it, so as a joke I’ll say “commitment”.

And my actual least favorite word: Drama. It gives me a headache, and even the old fashioned Greek Drama is just mass-suicide after lengthy speeches, pretty much.[/quote]

:thumbup marriage would be another good one

Ive decided, for the next month instead of saying cunt I will say Godsteeth! It’s the medevil equivallent of cunt. :smiley:

hmmm let me try

“YOU F’ING GODSTEETH”

nup, doesnt have quite the same impact

Go Godsteeth a dog. You’re right, not the same impact but I’ll give it a month and see how it goes. :D;)

I hate the word “pathetic”. I don’t use it and can’t stand hearing it. It just sounds so mean. Also, the C word. And the very similar T word. Yuck!