What just happened?

Everybody just disappeared! Not even a goodbye or anything???

Well… I never!:mad:sarcasm:D

:dunno:sleep::hey:crazy::award::wtf_anim::wtf_anim::wtf_anim:huh?

Sorry… still playing with my crackberry and sending dozens of emails :smiley:

What?

I just noticed I killed 7 of the threads in this forum.:frowning:

Peeps, do I smell or something?:wtf:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093923”]I just noticed I killed 7 of the threads in this forum.:frowning:

Peeps, do I smell or something?:wtf:[/quote]

sniffs you

You smell nice… :wink:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093919”]Everybody just disappeared! Not even a goodbye or anything???

Well… I never!:mad:sarcasm:D[/quote]

You haven’t?:24:

I’m still here…just keeping an eye on the Liverpool/Chelsea game while I work too…

I LOVE multi-tasking!

:smiley:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1093921”]Sorry… still playing with my crackberry and sending dozens of emails :D[/quote]Hehe. Nice avatar BTW.

Ever think of becoming a model???:jk

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1093926”]I’m still here…just keeping an eye on the Liverpool/Chelsea game while I work too…

I LOVE multi-tasking!

:D[/quote]

You’re a better multitasker than I :smiley:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093927”]Hehe. Nice avatar BTW.

Ever think of becoming a model???:jk[/quote]

I wish that was my ass… I really like those handcuffs though :wink:

I was outside chatting with the neighbors. We are going to grill out tonight! WOOT

Of course there will be alcohol involved. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Springsteen, post: 1093922”]What?[/quote]waves frantically

It was pretty spiratic… or however you spell it.:smiley:

In fairness, you’re invovled with your crackberry…when I’m involved with mine, my multi-tasking abilities completely crap the bed… :smiley: Truly, they are addictive!!

B to the C as we live and breathe, what’s up Miss playoffboundagainstyerstaterivals?

I only got mine for 24 hours and I put music, pictures, set up two email accounts, set up instant messaging with a friend who has a BlackBerry… set up my voicemail and sent at least a dozen emails :willy_nilly: Sending text messages to other buddies… eek :D:D:D:D

[quote=“Anie, post: 1093929”]I wish that was my ass… I really like those handcuffs though ;)[/quote]Me too.

“Officer, I’ve been a bad, bad boy. I needz to be read my rights.”:wink:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1093930”]I was outside chatting with the neighbors. We are going to grill out tonight! WOOT

Of course there will be alcohol involved. :-)[/quote]envious It’s too cold here.:mad Besides, it’s gonna rain later.

What kinda beerz?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1093935”]Me too.

“Officer, I’ve been a bad, bad boy. I needz to be read my rights.”:wink:

[/quote]

You’re coming with me inside the cell :wink: You’ll be punished severely :smiley:

LOTSA excitement!! I’m so excited we got home ice I could poot! But I won’t. :wink: Sadly, my opening day of Kickball is the same day…so, I’m already starting my rain dance so I can watch the game! :willy_nilly: How’s you, dahlin’?

LOL Did you get the Storm? That’s what I got and I did the same exact thing…I mean seriously, it does just about everything but wipe your nose!!

I had to go to a meeting