What makes women so psycho?

Ok… I’m not saying ALLLL women are psycho, but ALLL the women I have dated are. What the hell gets into them that they think they can do whatever the hell they want? How can you treat someone like gold and get treated like shit in return? How the hell does that work???

Sorry for the rant… had to get it out and was hoping to get some kind of light shed on it.

They can do what they want because they are Queens. We must respect the fact that they have periods every month. We must respect the toilet seat being down, we must respect the shoes, dresses and the boring shopping sprees.

Without women we’d sit around like sloppy pigs drinking beer and watching sports with our hands down our pants…

Re: RE: What makes women so psycho???

[quote=2000Si]They can do what they want because they are Queens. We must respect the fact that they have periods every month. We must respect the toilet seat being down, we must respect the shoes, dresses and the boring shopping sprees.

Without women we’d sit around like sloppy pigs drinking beer and watching sports with our hands down our pants…[/quote]

We dont do that already?

women and men think on whole different planes man. they worry about stuff that we would never waste our time thinking about, and i’m sure they think the same about us.

though they’d be wrong.

There are tons of asshole guys. But there are just as many bitchy whiny ass bitches in the world, who can be huge bitches.

So whats the story?

[quote=PhillyBlunt474][quote=2000Si]They can do what they want because they are Queens. We must respect the fact that they have periods every month. We must respect the toilet seat being down, we must respect the shoes, dresses and the boring shopping sprees.

Without women we’d sit around like sloppy pigs drinking beer and watching sports with our hands down our pants…[/quote]

We dont do that already?[/quote]

Without being bitched out? no.

I can’t speak for the rest of the population, but I do get psycho sometimes…more than I’d like actually. My main reason for psychosis is stress!!

I get tired of being the only one that does most everything. I daily have to ask my husband why none of the daily activities of the day ever go through his mind. Not only do I have to do all of them, but they don’t even enter his mind!!! I am the one that reminds the kids to do homework, brush their teeth, and go to bed. I do the cooking, the cleaning and the laundry. I do most of the driving back and forth to and from cheer practice, football practice, so-and-so’s house, movie theater, etc. I have to think when to pay the bills, how to pay the bills, etc. I have to worry about what they are wearing tomorrow because its picture day. I have to worry about getting ear drops in the baby’s ears because he’s got an ear infection. On top of all that…I work too…just as hard…maybe even more hours. He has a 15 minute commute; I’ve got a 45 minute commute. Then I come home and badger kids to do homework, make dinner, do laundry, and shit now we’re late to practice.

So sometimes when I get home after all the craziness of my day to find that he’s been hanging

around like a sloppy pig drinking beer and watching sports with his hands down his pants
…and he dares to ask “So, what are “we” going to do about dinner”….I might get just a little psycho!!! (Like he means “we”!!)

I know whenever I get psycho…it’s not just because I’m nuts…it’s because he’s done something to make me that way!!!

[quote=CareBear3030]I can’t speak for the rest of the population, but I do get psycho sometimes…more than I’d like actually. My main reason for psychosis is stress!!

I get tired of being the only one that does most everything. I daily have to ask my husband why none of the daily activities of the day ever go through his mind. Not only do I have to do all of them, but they don’t even enter his mind!!! I am the one that reminds the kids to do homework, brush their teeth, and go to bed. I do the cooking, the cleaning and the laundry. I do most of the driving back and forth to and from cheer practice, football practice, so-and-so’s house, movie theater, etc. I have to think when to pay the bills, how to pay the bills, etc. I have to worry about what they are wearing tomorrow because its picture day. I have to worry about getting ear drops in the baby’s ears because he’s got an ear infection. On top of all that…I work too…just as hard…maybe even more hours. He has a 15 minute commute; I’ve got a 45 minute commute. Then I come home and badger kids to do homework, make dinner, do laundry, and shit now we’re late to practice.

So sometimes when I get home after all the craziness of my day to find that he’s been hanging

around like a sloppy pig drinking beer and watching sports with his hands down his pants
…and he dares to ask “So, what are “we” going to do about dinner”….I might get just a little psycho!!! (Like he means “we”!!)

I know whenever I get psycho…it’s not just because I’m nuts…it’s because he’s done something to make me that way!!![/quote]

But your a woman, and that’s your job. :smiley:

Oooooohhh!!! :popcorn

:rofl

Maybe it’s because they spend too much for gas???

Its because they have a pussy and Boobars…They can bitch all they want and men deal with it :tard

Those are fighting words there buddy!!

You wanna see a woman become psycho…just say those words in MY house!!! Did you not see where I said “I work too!!!”

So just what is “his” job???

Sounds about right.

You wanna see a woman become psycho…just say those words in MY house!!! Did you not see where I said “I work too!!!”

So just what is “his” job???[/quote]

Putting up with womans shit :smiley:

So just what is “his” job???[/quote]

OMG…

Don’t even waste your time listening to him. He knew that saying that would piss you off and that’s why he said it.

What makes women so psycho? Having to put up with childish little men.

Ok… well… what if the guy has a good head on his shoulders and is not childish. Like me. I don’t play games and I don’t have time for bullshit. All I ask is to be treated the same as I treat the other person.

Everyone is childish at one point or another…you just might not know it.

Women diserve so much more then what they usually recieve. Us men need to repect women and take more action. We need to share our tasks equally in life, such as cooking, cleaning, watching the kids, and so on.

Wakes up

ah…what happened i blacked out!

[quote=2000Si]They can do what they want because they are Queens. We must respect the fact that they have periods every month. We must respect the toilet seat being down, we must respect the shoes, dresses and the boring shopping sprees.

I’m far from a queen, so… I dunno. That’s not true for all of us. I do hate the toilet seat thing, only because late at night, I might fall in. lol. And, I’m not a shoe/dress girl. I buy a lot of mustang stuff tho!

I do like to shop, but only when I’m sad. Like today, I shopped. lol.

There are a lot of psycho women out there, I don’t like to hang out with those kinda people.

Is this a bad time to post this?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/StangMang/Others/gifs/women.gif