What should I do

I had surgery on Jan 29th. I have done 15 physical therapies and they told me that they don’t approve any more. I called the insurance company and the occupational therapy department and after me shouting and telling them that if I don’t get my arm back 100% I will commit suicide. Then I told them that I will law suit them. Then I sent an e-mail to my surgeon to call the insurance company himself. It’s just that I lost my temper today without any reasoning. I mean why are they being so stupid? I hope it works out or I will have to play it crazy that will become suicidal if her condition doesn’t improve. I just wonder why do I have to play all this theater? Because I was honest and worked hard in order to have the results that I have now? Is this how they are they paying me back? Or because when they were measuring me I didn’t cheat and tried hard?
And it’s 8pm here. I cannot call anyone from the insurance and shout it out… Grrrrrrrrrrr

[quote=“katt, post: 1080025”]I had surgery on Jan 29th. I have done 15 physical therapies and they told me that they don’t approve any more. I called the insurance company and the occupational therapy department and after me shouting and telling them that if I don’t get my arm back 100% I will commit suicide. Then I told them that I will law suit them. Then I sent an e-mail to my surgeon to call the insurance company himself. It’s just that I lost my temper today without any reasoning. I mean why are they being so stupid? I hope it works out or I will have to play it crazy that will become suicidal if her condition doesn’t improve. I just wonder why do I have to play all this theater? Because I was honest and worked hard in order to have the results that I have now? Is this how they are they paying me back? Or because when they were measuring me I didn’t cheat and tried hard?
And it’s 8pm here. I cannot call anyone from the insurance and shout it out… Grrrrrrrrrrr[/quote]

I couldn’t get past this bit.

I recommend you get psychological help if you really are thinking that.

Fuck the arm.

Although it is not fun going through what you’ve had to deal with I think your going about this wrong. Lying is never good and pretending the issue is worse than what it is is the same as lying.

As far as I’m aware you should have gotten all this information to know what is covered and what not at the very beginging.

I had already done sooo… I have 2 referrals one from my primary care physician and one from my surgeon that it was a MAJOR accident and 15 are not enough… they insurance company told me that I’m ok. without seeing me! Can u imagine? I just want to get my arm back by any means… Even if I will have to fake crazy or law suit them… I’m so angry at them… I mean they cannot stop somebody’s improving arm! It’s against the vow of Ippocrates!

I guess it’s your decision to do something that can get you put into jail if you continue with. Good luck.

And I say that because most cases where people fake stuff get busted.

Get pychiatric help.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1080029”]I guess it’s your decision to do something that can get you put into jail if you continue with. Good luck.

And I say that because most cases where people fake stuff get busted.[/quote]

Why would I want to do physical therapies if my arm was ok? Or why is my surgeon wrote me a referral to do more? It’s a questionable case and the insurance company did whatever was convenient for them…

I’m calling my best friend to yell on the phone… My nerves are kind of tense right now…

[quote=“USF Sam, post: 1080026”]…

I couldn’t get past this bit.

I recommend you get psychological help if you really are thinking that.

Fuck the arm.[/QUOTE]

It’s the only trick that works… in a hospital… u just freeze everybody… they remove ur stickes … u plead them to stop… they don’t … then u say that u want to die… and they stop give u a break… and brink u freezing spray to lessen the pain… TRUST ME … it works…

You’re loony.

Play it crazy? You seem to already be there.

She plays the part really well. :jk

I’m a loony that gets her work done her way:)))))) Thanks guys for the support… u could say something supporting u know… like insurance companies do not really care about patients… or whatever…

If you’re looking for something supportive, I’m sure an in patient mental health center would take REALLY good care of you. 20cc Serpasil should be a good start. :smiley:

Have u ever been there? U seem to know lots of details:)

My Mom’s a career nurse. :smiley:

She dealt with your type a long time.

[quote=“Darrell, post: 1080040”]My Mom’s a career nurse. :smiley:

She dealt with your type a long time.[/QUOTE]

Did she give u something to relax u as a kid?

My boy fucked his arm up at work… Dunno what happened to your arm but his will never be healed 100%. It happened to be the jobs fault so he finally got a settlement but it was like pulling teeth he said. Go insane if you like but people have lost worse aren’t haven’t gone postal.

I already have a law suit against my ex-landlord for not cleaning up the snow from the driveway… The ice was the reason that I slipped… My arm seems to be on its way to be 100% cured… I just got very angry at them today when they said… that my arm is functional and we don’t have to do more physical therapies… I was like but it’s improving… I need more help! I hope things work out well… or I’ll ask lots and lots of money from them for not curing properly a patient…

If its still that bad, why not just pay for therapy yourself