What the hell is wrong with people

so im in my Apt. and i hear this knock on the door at about 10 of 3 in the morning. Im like who the fuck is this. i Answer the door and this woman is there and say Can i help you, she said “yeah im sorry but do you know where Bradford street is” i said you got to be freaking kidding me "do you know where bradford street is she asked again i said yes i do and Closed the door on her dumb ass

What the fuck is wrong with people to knock on some complete strangers door in the middle of the night asking where a street is. Ugh Piss off

:mad:mad:mad

Great response.

Oh my… that’s just awful.

yeah i know. i answewred her question. she asked if i knew where it was. she dint ask where it was.

lol

Yeah… I would imagine I would have done the same thing at 3AM.

… could of been for a number of reasons… One to rob you… Two to get you to help her without being obvious (maybe someone was watching)… or she was a complete idiot… lol

How rude!

was the thing over here a few years back…a man would knock on a door asking to use the phone,saying his car had broken down…some fools would let them in…now if it was a woman you can guess the rest

Yea, I know how that one works.> We had people doing that in one of the apts around here… They would rape the woman. :frowning:

Unless the person knocking on my door is working at the apartment complex or John or my roomie is home- I don’t answer it. I very quietly lock the top bolt. (There are two deadbolts- one you can access from the outside, and one you can’t.)

[quote=“Haus, post: 1085097”]yeah i know. i answewred her question. she asked if i knew where it was. she dint ask where it was.

lol[/quote]

:24::24: Very quick thinking for 3am - I wouldn’t have been as fast! Great job! :thumbup

What you doing in bed at 10 to 3? dam bebtime doesnt start till 4 am