What the?

So last night I didn’t go to bed until 4 am. So as I’m laying down I’m thinking “i’ll be up around 1 hopefully…”

Next thing I know I’m sitting up, I look over at it’s only 9:30… am? wtf?

For some reason I can be fine after 5 hours of sleep, sometimes… my sleeping patterns are all fucked up.

me too, the other day i went to bed at 4 and woke up at 8:10, but the next day my body tries to catch up so i slept for 11 hours and went to bed at 3:30am again. then woke up early. my sleep is all messed to hell too.

Its called getting older…LoL!!! 10 years ago I could sleep for 15 hours straight…but now, abut 6 is all i need…or get! LoL!

lmao i did the same thing last night! went to be 4am woke up 10ish am then now im just getting home from :banana :banana

Re: RE: what the?

:fu

I’m 22 and I feel like I’m 30. I pulled a muscle a month ago and now my back always hurts.

It’s the internets fault you know…it’s evil. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/9097813667a9545e61efee030667c974.gif
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=16

Well ive always been a night person but since i got the FLU its become worse … I cant go to sleep till like 4 cause i still cough enough i cant lay down :tard

I’ve been put in charge and been responsible for a lot since I’ve been in the navy…so I do feel a lot older than I am…plus I’ve also have a lot of life experiences

HAHA! I’m lucky if I can stay up past 12 anymore…

That is, unless I’m out :booze

I’m the opposite- I can’t stay up very late, and I sleep late. I guess it’s because I work my ass off all day and then by the time I get home, I’m worn out.

I’m gonna go back to swimming laps every day for more energy… maybe take some vitamins too.

hey, this reminds me of me n t “argueing” like in 6 different threads… i couldnt get to sleep so i had fun… sort of… then i got :owned

:lol :lol

Love you to Lemon :lol :lol :lol :smiley:

oh boy…I see where this is going

I have that same sort of problem. Couple of weekends ago I went out and got shitty drunk and didn’t get home until after 5:00 in the morning. I went to bed thinking I was gonna sleep the day away and ended up waking up just three and a half hours later. WIDE AWAKE!!! It sucked!
But then this past saturday night I went out and only had one drink and a shot of some shit that tasted like cough medicine. Got home a little before 4:00 and ended up sleeping just about all day long. Strange. Must be teh Booze!!!

I cant stay up late anymore either. 12 is about my max unless its one of those nights where I HAVE to stay up later. I have to wake up everymorning at 6:30 to get austin up for school and then wake up permentally at 7:30 with jacob. SO, I dont get but 6 hours of sleep too.

I just did it again. Woke up at 9:20 with no alarm for no apparent reason, of course I did go to bed at 1:30 this time.

9:20! I’m up by 7am on my days off…I hate sleeping late, feels like the whole day is gone.

^^^^^^ i feel the same way but its hard when you dont get home till 12:30 at nite from work. me too i woke up at 9:45 after drinking ast nite untill 4:00 :wtf

Re: RE: what the?

Last time I checked that was a full night of sleep

Yeah, for some people. I normally won’t wake up without an alarm unless I have 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep.