Whats for dinner tonight?

Friday is usually pizza night. Hmmmm…I could go for a white pizza with spinach tonight.

that’s the kind I had the other night

Made a big pot of chili and white rice. Only ate one bowl. Trying to cut my quantities to keep the weight off.

Had the white pizza but with broccoli instead. It was soooo good!

I had a sirloin burger (no bun) topped with mushrooms and caramelized onions, and some sweet potato waffle fries.

pork chops and acorn squash

Pasta with olive oil, peas and onions.

The pizza was delicious and my Bucks won!
Woot!
34-24
:banana2:

Went to the harvest supper at the fire hall. Was a great turkey dinner and I am stuffed. Stopped to pick up my apple pie the Amish neighbor made. While i was there I kidded her about not having any more bread since i have been eating her apple butter on the last loaf. She gave me another loaf and another jar of apple butter. That stuff is terrific.[ATTACH]7505.vB[/ATTACH]

Looks good, Bill.

If I wasn’t watching my diet I would get out the vanilla ice cream and have a piece of that pie…

[quote=“Jackass master, post: 579621”]Went to the harvest supper at the fire hall. Was a great turkey dinner and I am stuffed. Stopped to pick up my apple pie the Amish neighbor made. While i was there I kidded her about not having any more bread since i have been eating her apple butter on the last loaf. She gave me another loaf and another jar of apple butter. That stuff is terrific.[ATTACH=CONFIG]14843[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

That looks good! I love apple butter! I went to a harvest festival a couple weeks ago and brought home a big apple pie. Delicious!

Turkey burger, broccoli and a couple of pierogi.

Ham, rice and green beans.

I think I’m going to have to order a pizza tonight. Living alone and coming home from work to cook is sometimes really boring as much as it is tiring.

I was going to do meatloaf…pizza sounds better… glad you mentioned pizza

[quote=“The Man, post: 579628”]I was going to do meatloaf…pizza sounds better… glad you mentioned pizza[/QUOTE]

I make a pretty mean meatloaf. Haven’t made one in awhile. Glad you mentioned meatloaf. :smiley:

[quote=“Aries, post: 579629”]I make a pretty mean meatloaf. Haven’t made one in awhile. Glad you mentioned meatloaf. :D[/QUOTE]

I like a woman who can make a meatloaf.
I bet you have a husband or BF though.

[quote=“The Man, post: 579630”]I like a woman who can make a meatloaf.
I bet you have a husband or BF though.[/QUOTE]

Two or three so I don’t get weak. :wink:

[quote=“Aries, post: 579631”]Two or three so I don’t get weak. ;)[/QUOTE]

Naughty girl :smiley: