Whats for dinner tonight?

I had chicken cooking in the crockpot all day, so I came home to supper almost done. I just have to cook some rice with the chicken broth, and some green beans. I’ll probably have leftovers for the weekend, too.

[quote=“dreamseer, post: 579633”]I had chicken cooking in the crockpot all day, so I came home to supper almost done. I just have to cook some rice with the chicken broth, and some green beans. I’ll probably have leftovers for the weekend, too.[/QUOTE]

I love how a chicken comes out in the crockpot. So tender. Enjoy your dinner!

Oh and I should be having meatloaf. But I’m not. :tooth

Meatloaf is cooling as we speak.

Decided to make turkey chili. Good night for it.

[quote=“Aries, post: 579636”]Decided to make turkey chili. Good night for it.[/QUOTE]

I think I love you.

[quote=“Aries, post: 579636”]Decided to make turkey chili. Good night for it.[/QUOTE] Sounds yummy

Tonight I had the subway chicken and bacon ranch. Was feeling pretty lazy tonight and have not had Subway in awhile. Certainly better than Mcdonalds though!

Pizza

Will finish off the meatloaf.
Made some chocolate covered pretzels earlier…

Something easy tonight…Deli Soppy Joe’s. They’re made with two kinds of deli meat (turkey and roast beef), Swiss cheese or American cheese, cole slaw and Russian dressing on rye bread. So yummy!

porkchops and rice.

[quote=“Dave, post: 579639”]Tonight I had the subway chicken and bacon ranch. Was feeling pretty lazy tonight and have not had Subway in awhile. Certainly better than Mcdonalds though![/QUOTE]
Nothing beats Mickie D’s. lol.

Tikka, seekh kebab,Bihari boti, Reshmi boti with Naan and chutni

left over pizza with a little extra chicken on top

Pasta, garlic bread and salad tonight.

Not sure. But I should figure something out.

[quote=“NuckingFuts, post: 579648”]Not sure. But I should figure something out.[/QUOTE] You could just wait till Breakfast

[quote=“griz bear, post: 579649”]You could just wait till Breakfast[/QUOTE]

Im good with that. But my son isn’t.

Kids go figure. They just have to have dinner every single night. Lol so damn demanding.

[quote=“NuckingFuts, post: 579650”]Im good with that. But my son isn’t.

Kids go figure. They just have to have dinner every single night. Lol so damn demanding.[/QUOTE] yup, guess you have to find something to eat then:)

I cooked extra last night so I didnt have to cook tonight lol… so chicken, broccoli, and garlic potatoes.