Whats for dinner tonight?

I originally wanted takeout. Some fast food. But now I’m leaning towards homemade Mexican pizzas.

Since I’m on fasting mode at present, I sure hope it won’t be a meat-based dinner. My ideal dinner tonight would be something spicy with a lot of greens. Tofu with spring onions and soy sauce seems a likely choice, although I won’t ever decline Kimchee or fish fillet for that matter.

Tonight I had chicken and stuffing for supper.

It would have been better if I’d had corn and butternut squash with it.

Next time, I’ll know better.

My boyfriend is in charge of dinner today and I pretty know what is on the menu because he cooks it all the time. We will have burnt steak and sauce with oven fries on the side. I can tolerate his meals because he is so proud of them.
Here is the last photo of his steak Saturday’s.

I usually have junk food on a Friday but for some reason, I’m having soup. I assume it’s because of the Easter Holidays so mom had some more free time.

Dinner for my boyfriend and I will be pork butt on our green egg. Pulled pork sandwiches and some potatoes done on the grill. I also have some romaine lettuce that we will try to grill as well and make a nice complete meal out of it. We alternate cooking and usually he opts to use the grill (green egg) more than I do. I already baked us some fluffy angel cake so we can have that with whipped cream and some macerated strawberries.

I had some lamb that was cooked in the oven. As a side dish I had some Greek salad that had a lot of olive oil in it, topped off with some [I]tzatziki[/I]. I also did made some oven cooked potatoes, but ended up saving them for tomorrow since I wasn’t that hungry.

[QUOTE=heavymetalkilos]

I had some lamb that was cooked in the oven. As a side dish I had some Greek salad that had a lot of olive oil in it, topped off with some [I]tzatziki[/I]. I also did made some oven cooked potatoes, but ended up saving them for tomorrow since I wasn’t that hungry.

[/QUOTE]This sounds mouthwatering. I was really lazy today and ordered takeout of rice and chicken, I do not know whether or not to call it Chinese takeout because I live in China haha, and I washed it all down with a few glasses of red wine.

I still don’t know what’s for dinner tonight, but for sure that soup will be available as we always eat soup. At the same time we have some leftovers from easter, so most likely we will just have soup, leftovers and fruit, so not too bad. :wink:

Tonight I had steak, but I undercooked it. So I had to throw it in the microwave after I had eaten part of it.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies.