Whats going on?

You guys are boring me tonight.
What is everyone doing anyways?
Somebody strike up a conversation or something. PLEASE!

Hey you asked, so I’m going to tell you.

I’m playing with Colonial Peter.

haha

u get bored easy, dont you ? lol im sittin here, doing this(typing on forums), watchin Overhaulin and “The Hunted”, gettin ready to eat a pizza…then, im gonna go lay in bed, start watching Fast and Furious, or play ps2, then im going to bed. i have class at 7 in the morning. so, whats going on with YOU ??

where the hell’s Bacon at ?? he’ll start a convo…or Si…GET IN HERE AND START TALKING :smiley:

Hey you asked, so I’m going to tell you.

haha

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah

im talking to my ex through aim

Re: RE: Whats going on?

[quote=2000Si]Hey you asked, so I’m going to tell you.

haha[/quote]

HAHA. youre a funny man. u kno that ?

I need drink. :booze

I think I’m gonna go to work early tomm. Like at 3:30 or 4…

I got alot of shit to do… :tard

[quote=redsMULLT1]I think I’m gonna go to work early tomm. Like at 3:30 or 4…

I got alot of shit to do… :tard[/quote]

In the morning?

Yeah? :dunno

What all you have to do? :dunno
Will that be overtime for you?

I brought a load of insulation in today and didn’t have anywhere to put it, so I just staked it everywhere. Yeah, it will be OT for me.

do you still work for pepsi?

SHIT…NO…THANK…GOD.

Ugh im over my head in work tongiht… but oh well tommrow will be better… also busy playing with my new dog :slight_smile:

Got my self a german shepard, 18 months old, named lexi… only problem with her is she and my cat arent best of friend yet…

And that conincided with my cat not being afraid of anything and auctally ATTACKING my dog… who is much much bigger then her lol

And on another side note, i realsied how strong that dog was today when i had her on the leash, and a rabit popped outta the garden and she took off running and almost took my arm outta my shoulder when i hit the button thing on the leash

lol

i just got home from poker night- had to drive through the flood to get home- but im here safe and sound

:lol I tried that button shit with my Dane once… ONCE. :owned

DAMN GIRL!! You have some serious problems with floods and shit! :dunno

lol yep i think im done with that also… i love this dog it scares the shit outta everyone when she barks… mmm the look of a police dog :slight_smile:

i have water on both sides of me… the atlantic on one side and the river on the other… and its a tiny strip of land- so anytime high tide comes around when it rains we get flooded… and hell when you throw a full moon in the mix, forget it :tard :blah :blah :blah