Whats the cruelest thing you've ever done?

When me and my cousin were like 10 -12 yrs old, our grandparents would take us to Wal Mart just for the heck of it because we would get bored and one time we went to the pharmacy part and peeled the labels off of the tubes of ICY HOT and Preparation H and switched the tubes in the boxes. It was so funny back then. :rofl

I can’t say in a public forum. I might get arrested.

Re: RE: Whats the cruelest thing you’ve ever done?

I’ve peed in storm drains in teh parking lot at the mall after work…

Okay, now you really got my interest up. Just say it. We wont tell.

Okay, now you really got my interest up. Just say it. We wont tell.[/quote]

I ran over my girlfriends cat and didn’t tell her about it. She has never been the same since. :smiley:

OH SHIT! How long ago did that happen?

A while back. Around 1982.

I’ve never done anything cruel!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Shit my ex girlfriend done that… :rock :rock :rock …bro

I would prolly have to say, when i shot 5 stray tom cats in one week, because they kept coming arround picking on :nuts my(fixed) cats.

opened a can of mace and rolled it down the hall just before the bell rang in highschool.looked like a chines fire drill, they were looking for who did it for months. :dunno

bahahahha

<— born that year.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I was an angel

throwing the family cat at the wall

but that was a while ago

and she still likes me :dunno

i guess when i was in 9th grade i got in this huge fight with a kid and threw him over a few desks and hit his head on a the teachers desk or maybe the first week of 9th grade some kid called me a name and i chased after him and grabbed his head and slammed it against the wall. im not proud of that but at least to this day me and the kids that i got in the fight with can laugh about it. as you can see i had anger issues as a kid

[quote=UncleBacon]I was an angel[/quote]yep i must admit you were never in any trouble,or you just never got caught one or the other. :dunno

not getting caught is my specialty…lol…their was the carpet thing and you belt came shortly after that

i don’t remember that refresh me,i remember that cop screwing with you and your friends when you droped your money man that pissed me off,i was like :wtf

yeah that urked my nerves too…the carpet thing…I burned it and well I earned a :spank

well you didn’t get many :spank cuz you were a good kid,every one should have as much trouble with ther kids as i had with you. :woot