What's up with my stomach?

So, I fell asleep earlier this afternoon, probably around 430, and didn’t wake up until 730. I woke up and thought I was going to be sick. It kinda felt like the sick you feel when you are really really really hungry. So we just went and got dinner and I still feel like I’m going to vom.

My tummy is angry with me and I don’t know why!

Rolaids? Tums?

That sucks…maybe you didn’t eat enough?

drinking enough?

I’ve had two bottles of water since I woke up and I’m thinking maybe I didn’t eat enough. It doesn’t feel any better than before dinner. I did just have a salad, but it had fried chicken on it… and a piece of toast.

Try some tempeh :slight_smile: Is very filling. Yum yum.

John just left, so I’m stuck at home. I’m sure I can scrounge up something…

Hope ya start feeling better soon. I hatez tummy achez!

Thanks shocker! I can’t remember the last time I felt like this.

Is anyone else you know sick?

Are you…late?

Shocker- Nope. No one.

Sophie- I’m on BC, so I wouldn’t be able to tell, but I am wondering if I need to pee on a stick in the AM. The thought has crossed my mind.

Maybe I should have Kate ask the 8 ball…

It’s gone now, btw. I haven’t had anything extra to eat. Just a few more sips of water…

Haha yeah maybe! I’d pee on the stick too though, no matter what the ball says :wink:

Haha! I’m tempted to do it now, but I’ve always heard first thing in morning is better. I guess the hormones have time to build up or something? Heck, I don’t know how it works.

Morning pee is better, yes, but can still work at other times of the day :wink:

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100865”]Shocker- Nope. No one.

Sophie- I’m on BC, so I wouldn’t be able to tell, but I am wondering if I need to pee on a stick in the AM. The thought has crossed my mind.

Maybe I should have Kate ask the 8 ball…

It’s gone now, btw. I haven’t had anything extra to eat. Just a few more sips of water…[/quote]LOL!!!

Try & tell me you didn’t just have to fart!:24:

Ask my daughter Morgan how those home pregnancy tests work, it told me I wasnt preggo hmmm I think the 8 ball is a better bet lol

Audra- too funny!

No shocker, it was not just gas! It was awful though!

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1100871”]Audra- too funny!

No shocker, it was not just gas! It was awful though![/quote]Just jokin’ kid.

I’ve had some pretty bad gas today though. I think it might’ve been from a combo of all the beer I drank yesterday & a few ham sammies I ate before I went to bed last night.

Ham was leftover from Easter.

I love left over ham! Pop it in a skillet- yummy!