Whats up

The forums are dead today!! lol What are yall doing???

i was just playing some warcraft 3 now im watching some tv and i might play some socom 3 in a few

pretty busy at work

Re: RE: whats up

:agree

looking at pron… not really, we had new carpet layed in our basement today, so i’ve been moving stuff back in

well, this morning i was up at about 6.02ish, and didnt have to get up until 6.30, and then after that, i ate breakfast, got me clothes outta the dryer, took a shower, and then just sat around till about 8.37. then went out to my mom’s car ( the tarus i bought her ) to warm it up. and then i took her to work. then i came home, brushed the teeths and then got some gum, and headed over to officemax to see what positions they had open, since my mom told me they were hiring. well, turns out they needed a sales supervisor, and since i havent even had a job, i didnt apply for that position, but i did fill out some info for a possible stocking associate position, and they will email me if such position becomes open. then i returned home, called my mom and asked her what she wanted for lunch and she didnt know, so i told her to think about it for some more time, and then i went out to walmart to get a drink. came back and called mum again about lunch and she said something about pizza, but that she wasnt too hungry for that, so i said to her " how about some cheese sticks? " ( which are basically pizza dough with mozzerella cheese as a topping, hold the pizza sauce ) and she said fine. so i ordered 2 from papajohns and paid 10.83 for em both. dropped hers off at her work, and then returned home, eating mine on the way home. :gears so i return home, talk abit in a programming chatroom in yahoo, and then i get on here, and soon, i get to call the school about my mom’s car’s blower motor, which needs replacing, which the school’s autotech teacher said he’d hook me up with a discount. but i havent heard anything from him yet, so. and then ill probably call the a honda dealership because they were looking for a lot attendant type person, and hey, moving/detailing cars sounds like a nice job ( yes, si, i said a honda dealership :smiley: ) but they havent called me back either, so :dunno

yeah, its great being able to drive, but its better in a v8 :smiley:

my mom’s car can keep up… heh, i was driving behind a mustang ( black convertible on black, on black interior im guessing) and he had nice exhaust, but i couldnt see tailpipes, so he might have had side exhaust. but i dont remember if it was a gt or not, but my mom’s v6 puts out man. i kid with her sometimes by saying all it needs now is a supercharger :gears on that :rock

[quote=lemon]well, this morning i was up at about 6.02ish, and didnt have to get up until 6.30, and then after that, i ate breakfast, got me clothes outta the dryer, took a shower, and then just sat around till about 8.37. then went out to my mom’s car ( the tarus i bought her ) to warm it up. and then i took her to work. then i came home, brushed the teeths and then got some gum, and headed over to officemax to see what positions they had open, since my mom told me they were hiring. well, turns out they needed a sales supervisor, and since i havent even had a job, i didnt apply for that position, but i did fill out some info for a possible stocking associate position, and they will email me if such position becomes open. then i returned home, called my mom and asked her what she wanted for lunch and she didnt know, so i told her to think about it for some more time, and then i went out to walmart to get a drink. came back and called mum again about lunch and she said something about pizza, but that she wasnt too hungry for that, so i said to her " how about some cheese sticks? " ( which are basically pizza dough with mozzerella cheese as a topping, hold the pizza sauce ) and she said fine. so i ordered 2 from papajohns and paid 10.83 for em both. dropped hers off at her work, and then returned home, eating mine on the way home. :gears so i return home, talk abit in a programming chatroom in yahoo, and then i get on here, and soon, i get to call the school about my mom’s car’s blower motor, which needs replacing, which the school’s autotech teacher said he’d hook me up with a discount. but i havent heard anything from him yet, so. and then ill probably call the a honda dealership because they were looking for a lot attendant type person, and hey, moving/detailing cars sounds like a nice job ( yes, si, i said a honda dealership :smiley: ) but they havent called me back either, so :dunno

my mom’s car can keep up… heh, i was driving behind a mustang ( black convertible on black, on black interior im guessing) and he had nice exhaust, but i couldnt see tailpipes, so he might have had side exhaust. but i dont remember if it was a gt or not, but my mom’s v6 puts out man. i kid with her sometimes by saying all it needs now is a supercharger :gears on that :rock[/quote]whoever reads all that should be officially titled a stalker of lemon

no, the phreaked canada person writes alot… and from what others say when quoting all of it, it seems pertainant to the conversation at hand. so, good job phreaked :rock

I’m just trying to finish my final project which I’ve been working on for weeks. But I have been spending a lot of time here lately, especially on the games. I’m trying very hard to get more than just 3 measly trophies, although 2 of them are unbeatable.

[quote=AmoRaL][quote=lemon]well, this morning i was up at about 6.02ish, and didnt have to get up until 6.30, and then after that, i ate breakfast, got me clothes outta the dryer, took a shower, and then just sat around till about 8.37. then went out to my mom’s car ( the tarus i bought her ) to warm it up. and then i took her to work. then i came home, brushed the teeths and then got some gum, and headed over to officemax to see what positions they had open, since my mom told me they were hiring. well, turns out they needed a sales supervisor, and since i havent even had a job, i didnt apply for that position, but i did fill out some info for a possible stocking associate position, and they will email me if such position becomes open. then i returned home, called my mom and asked her what she wanted for lunch and she didnt know, so i told her to think about it for some more time, and then i went out to walmart to get a drink. came back and called mum again about lunch and she said something about pizza, but that she wasnt too hungry for that, so i said to her " how about some cheese sticks? " ( which are basically pizza dough with mozzerella cheese as a topping, hold the pizza sauce ) and she said fine. so i ordered 2 from papajohns and paid 10.83 for em both. dropped hers off at her work, and then returned home, eating mine on the way home. :gears so i return home, talk abit in a programming chatroom in yahoo, and then i get on here, and soon, i get to call the school about my mom’s car’s blower motor, which needs replacing, which the school’s autotech teacher said he’d hook me up with a discount. but i havent heard anything from him yet, so. and then ill probably call the a honda dealership because they were looking for a lot attendant type person, and hey, moving/detailing cars sounds like a nice job ( yes, si, i said a honda dealership :smiley: ) but they havent called me back either, so :dunno

my mom’s car can keep up… heh, i was driving behind a mustang ( black convertible on black, on black interior im guessing) and he had nice exhaust, but i couldnt see tailpipes, so he might have had side exhaust. but i dont remember if it was a gt or not, but my mom’s v6 puts out man. i kid with her sometimes by saying all it needs now is a supercharger :gears on that :rock[/quote]whoever reads all that should be officially titled a stalker of lemon[/quote]

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah
I be working me ass off

:agree[/quote]

+1, busy monday

it was definetly a monday today…and tomorrow I have to go in 1 hour early for a delivery

I have an obligation to attend high school :tard sry it’s more important :fu

Lol high school sucks. College all the way :rock

I installed yet another phone system on Monday.

It was all pretty, wires all wrapped up and stapled to teh board.

I should start taking pictures of what I do.