Whats your IQ? Come on, take 30 min of your posting time

… and take this test

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/authorize/register.jsp?url=%2Ftests%2Fsuperiq%2Findex.jsp

my screen shot to my score: http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~kh300202/other/IQ.jpg

Kevin, your Super IQ score is 131

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it’s only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Intuitive Investigator. This means you have multiple talents and can do anything you set your mind to. You’re able to detect numerical patterns easily and are able to grasp the true complexity of the world, both in its details and in a more abstract form. You’ve got a sharp logical mind and are adept at using words to get even a difficult point across. The combination of all these things makes you truly brilliant.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Intuitive Investigator? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Intuitive Investigator. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

RULES/RESULTS:

IQ Description % of Population
130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%
110-119 High average 16.1%
90-109 Average 50%
80-89 Low average 16.1%
70-79 Borderline 6.7%
Below 70 Extremely low 2.2%

TAKE A SCREENSHOT, otherwise no one cares what you got because you probably just made it up. Host it at someplace like

imagehosting4free.com

RE: Whats your IQ? Come on, take 30 min of your posting time

Jeff, your Super IQ score is 131

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it’s only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

This means I got the same IQ as you… The only difference is I’m only 15. :stuck_out_tongue:

Re: RE: Whats your IQ? Come on, take 30 min of your posting

[quote=Jeth]Jeff, your Super IQ score is 131

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

This means I got the same IQ as you… The only difference is I’m only 15. :P[/quote]

or it means your copied my reply and added your name. Take a screen shot

I’ve already taken this test. I think it was 113.

well, i took one similar to it put out by the same company, but i think this is a new one.

Robert, your Super IQ score is 131

But Im too dumb to log my wife out and post under my own damn name :tard :lol

BTW, This is teh Bossman. :smiley:

I don’t get it :tard
http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled9bq.jpg

Sounds to me like they’re selling something. All 131’s??

I’m not saying your all not super smart, but to come up with the exact same number each…

Dunno. Are they asking you for money at all?

[quote=OUZBnd][quote=Jeth]Jeff, your Super IQ score is 131

This means I got the same IQ as you… The only difference is I’m only 15. :P[/quote]

or it means your copied my reply and added your name. Take a screen shot[/quote]

Try reading it, then you got an answer to that.

http://www.imagehosting4free.com/uploads/42fbde5e0d.jpg

Seems pretty accurate, and in line with what I expected.

[quote=mdvaldosta]http://www.imagehosting4free.com/uploads/42fbde5e0d.jpg

Seems pretty accurate, and in line with what I expected.[/quote]

is that why there is poop shooting out of your avatar

Obviously this IQ test isn’t accurate. It says that Creative theorist is 6 out of 1000 people and both me and Joe got it. What’s the chances?

i also got 131

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/Yellow_Snow/iqtest.jpg

cant get to that site right now, but ill try at home… im going for a 140! :smiley:

apparently 131 is the number they like to give out

http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/result.jsp

i guess im over analytical?

I did that test a while back and got 121. I remember because oddly enough, my girlfriend got the same score. I bet that really made her think…

These tests available online aren’t really “IQ” tests. These tests are more 3 part analytical quizzes that will compare your score to a control group that has taken it before. A real “IQ” test (which technically doesn’t exist anymore since the update) is busted up in multiple parts (some timed) that require a certain way of thinking; and the test differs by age. Look up the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale. It’s hard to believe that an online, non-timed test of 40 questions can determine ones intellect.
"According to Wechsler, intelligence is influenced by personality traits and other nonintellective components, such as anxiety, persistence and goal awareness. These nonintellective factors are important, according to Wechsler, but he remarks “no amount of drive will develop a dullard into a mathematician” - wilderdom.com

Oh yeah, I got 124 on the tickle “IQ” test in question. I bet if I paid the $14.95 the breakdown would tell me I’m actually much smarter than that though… :smiley:

Yet another “Creative Theorist” with a score of 131. Just another stupid online “IQ” test. Much agreement with the above poster.

http://xs59.xs.to/pics/05506/iqtest.jpg.xs.jpg

I suppose I’m the not-so intelligent one on here.

But atleast I have a rare combination of abilities.

so woot for that, beeyotch.