What's your sexuality?

What’s your Sexuality tell us

I dont know you, but I’m straight. Would you like to know what my deepest darkest secret is too?

does it matter what our sexuality is??

Boomer yes.

No it really doesn’t but I just want ot know

[quote=“Tara, post: 312864”]Boomer yes.

No it really doesn’t but I just want ot know[/quote]

I love sarcasms uncanny ability to sail over peoples heads. :smiley:

no to mention the constant rubbing of one out!

hmmm i stricktly dont ask dont tell pociliy, youve been here what 2 days? hmph actually though im strait, and im not fake and i have no dark secrets…oh wait I have one free****** is actually a miss not a mr!

LOL!
Spam Spam Green Eggs N Ham Spam I am…

oh johnny dont you know spam kills!

Then stop taking out AOL and take out Spam

lol i hate both equally, and after all i am an equal oppurtunity killer!

I think spammers should be suspended by salt covered hooks and sprayed with lemon juice.

mmmmmm i like salty lemonds, i would most def. enjoy one

My sexuality is…that im sexual! :smiley:

AND sexuh…:wink:

[quote=“SilentSinz, post: 312866”]no to mention the constant rubbing of one out!

hmmm i stricktly dont ask dont tell pociliy, youve been here what 2 days? hmph actually though im strait, and im not fake and i have no dark secrets…oh wait I have one free****** is actually a miss not a mr![/quote]

Excuse me whilst I just slap Sinze a bit - not a secret Sinz, but had you bn here when i joined, everyone knew within a week cos they asked me if I was male/female. You wld have known then and I think many of my posts give that clue too!!! Lol :smiley:

Sinz is OK really, he just jumped in with both feet that’s all.

Oh and by the way I am not just female, but I am straight too.

Also, no, not a great idea to go asking that stuff just yet, but don’t worry - you should just have given it a while first. You will soon see who is what here. No matter what though, they are all great ppl and that’s what counts, not what gender they are.

I’m bi-sexual, whenever I want sex I have to buy it!:smiley:

Ha ha - what have you bn drinking Peter? lol

Mind you - I can talk. I just had 2 glasses of red wine only and I got me Steve and the other White on here, muddled. I’m alright now though! :smiley:

I’m currently drinking West Country scrumpy brewed at 8%:Drunk_emoticon

No wonder!!!

I dnt drink cider - too yukki for me. You enjoy though eh? :smiley:

Thanks Freespeech. I’m am straight and lovin the ladies bodies. :wink: lol. I respect them too. I respect them more than men. lol.