Whats zaino

where you buy at ?? and is it like wax …?? or steps …i need to shine my black cars

Told you about this a long time ago when I had my black GT.

www.zainobros.com

Read and enjoy. Only shit I use.

Re: RE: whats zaino…

[quote=04ShakinSteed]Told you about this a long time ago when I had my black GT.

www.zainobros.com

Read and enjoy. Only shit I use.[/quote]

amen

Did you get it yet?

thanks i know you did …you said it was the shit…i had to boot computer,it screwed up …again…

I got some really good 3M shit from the body shop I deal with. It works great…even held up all winter :rock

you covered your car in shit??

Zaino > all

Zaino > all[/quote]

amen

i washed it up…but never got to waxing it ,its got acid rain…onit. :dunno i got some mother xf syn wax …it shined a coke can real good …it was smooth…going to try it ,cant find zaino…i can get some dog shit for free…does it work good too… :dunno

Can’t find Zaino?? You can only buy from the website. Acid rain can only be handled by Clay barring the car. Or, try the dog shit idea

Can’t find Zaino?? You can only buy from the website. Acid rain can only be handled by Clay barring the car. Or, try the dog shit idea[/quote]what i need a clay bar …??

the only folks that use Zaino around here are the vette geezers. every where they go, they have some zaino on hand… i guess its one of those “you have to be here” kinda things, to be funny…