When and what was your first computer?

I started with a 286 machine running a cad program in 1989. It was around the mid 90’s before I got involved with the internet.

A windows 95 machine a few years back.

Commodore Vic 20

[ATTACH]3919[/ATTACH]

A Commodore 64 in around 1983?

Didn’t get much use really, my Atari games console took up more time

Some time in the early 90s. I don’t know what type it was. The only reason we even had one was because my brother’s uncle gave it to him for Christmas.

OLD-COMPUTERS.COM : The Museum

It was actually a older version of that machine. NCR used those in their call centers in the early 80’s. Mom got to bring one home in 84/85

Course this was the same computer that I found that lovely game “Format” … man were my parents impressed.

My first home computer was a Compaq with Windows 95 on it with a whoppin’ 1.6 gig hard-drive.

I was 16 and it was a custom build my moms man bought for the fam.

My first personal computer was the same computer revamped and it was given to me around 17-18 years old.

Back in about 1984, my dad got an Atari 400, I think. It had the coolest games like Pac-Man & Zaxon.

At the time, it was the closest thing to the actuall arcade graphics.

MIne was Windows 95 and by the manufacturer “Daewoo”, no idea what else though!

In 2000 I got a computer from school since I was one of the best students, it was a Compaq.

My Dad had a Commodore 64 when I was a kid. Tyler, did you have the game Load Runner on it?!?!?!

The first computer I ever owned was a Commodore 64.

The first computer I ever worked on was an Archives Microcomputer. It had an Intel 8080 Cpu,64k memory,a 5 1/4" floppy drive and a whopping 40 meg hard drive. It ran the CP/M operating system.

i had an acer desktop, complete with 64mb of ram and 800mhz cpu, i rocked it out with mechwarrior 2 and duke nukem! its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and i’m all outta gum!

oh yeah and it had windows 95, and it never crashed!