When can you be considered a man whore?

well, after how many sexually active partners do you think a 17-18 year old would be considered a man whore… or slut? i was arguing with “the friendlies girl” about this and we have completely different opinions.

I may sound like an old fogie but I think Id have to go with anything over 5 for an 18 y.o… Just my 2 cents. I think really tho being a whore/manwhore is more of an attitude than a number but being only 18 and having been with more than 5 peeps would mean that youre probably not looking for anything serious but just having a good time. At the same time, theres not a DAMN thing wrong with having a god time as long as noones feelings are on the line and youre not irresponsible about it. :dunno

Okay when u have like 584735827490128374329874 partenterz then U can b a man whore but when a chick has 20 parteners shes a whore period HOW UN FAIR! :fu :rofl :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump :hump

its instinct for a man to have mutiple partners…its all about being the alpha male

you are obviously a man whore. lol

I am a man whore. :hump

Re: RE: when can you be considered a man whore?

I may be the alpha male but do I look lik ea man whore… :wink

Your a man whore if you have several partners in the same day. For that I am guilty and I deserve to be punished…V are you handing out the spankins?http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/cb1eda2fe11463f40102f3faa3fc8712.gif

your a man whore only when you consider yourself a man whore… :dunno

i consider myself one lol, i jsut dont want her too, so im glad the votes are showing over 25 because im not there yet… but hey i dont regret anything i love every minute of it

I was a good little girl. Ive only slept wth 1 person and I wouldnt have it any other way. I held out until I met my husband. And believe me, the first time I experienced it, I think I saw fireworks! Holy Moly!! Now I cant get enough! :banana

Gah… I can’t get girls to stop giving me BS excuses… I suck at teh women.

women aren’t that hard to figure out dude…

just play their game, make up excuses, pretend you dont want them… pretend you dont care, they want you so much more

yep try that. act uninterested and that spikes interest in them

just play their game, make up excuses, pretend you dont want them… pretend you dont care, they want you so much more[/quote]

games get old, ied rather just find the chick that dosent care and wants some sack time :hump … to bad they are 1 in a million

that means their’s 7 million girls like that in china

haha, and like 6 in GA

well get on a plane and go to china…might be fun

how could you tell if they were the good kind though? they all look alike :dunno