When or If you go bald

Well mainly a question for the guys, but I guess the girls can answer as to what they like a guy to do.

When or if balding has come to you (on the head…keep it clean), what’s your plan?

Shave it down to a number two all over and pretend you like it that way seems to be the usual idea

What about having hair woven back in or anything else drastic

Anybody have any firm ideas either way?

I think if a guy goes bald, they should just shave their head, or at least keep their hair short.

As far as plugs and such… well… that just looks… unnatural.

Shave it all and wear a beret like Jamie.

lol i already shave my head

I am thinning on top and in the front. I am considering cutting it short all over but I have no interest in shaving my head.

That is what wigs and/or toupees are for.

I will never go bald, ever. I think my hair is actually getting thicker, I have to have it thinned out every time I get a haircut.

I want to run my fingers over your head… and through your hair… nothing like a great big thick head… of hair… :willy_nilly:

I say shave it…

:eek

showofficer on doll were red ryder touched me :stuck_out_tongue:

showofficer on doll were red ryder touched me :p[/QUOTE]

:24:

:ninja

I dunno if I will ever truely go “bald” genetics can be wonderful and horrible at the same time… I will however slowly develop a steep widows peek, in which case I can complete my image of a dirty old man… once I get old that is.

Back off Red. I saw him first :stuck_out_tongue:

actually alot of woman think a bald man is sexy. you know have a culdesac :stuck_out_tongue:

but alot of woman think a man GOING bald is not sexy

Well it may be a typo…but it made me laugh :wink:

Glad to amuse you :stuck_out_tongue:

it was a freudian Slip hahaha

It just seemed like something Leah actually may have seen him doing :24:

Who? Me?.. nah, I saw nothing, I am innocent :ninja

We can share… if he is willing… :wink:

[quote=“Haus, post: 1100181”]actually alot of woman think a bald man is sexy. you know have a culdesac :stuck_out_tongue:

but alot of woman think a man GOING bald is not sexy[/QUOTE]

Personally, I think a balled man… I mean bald man… :cool can be shexy. :nod:

I’m usually careful about those typos… :willy_nilly: