Where is everybody?

Are Nuckingfuts & I the only ones here???:frowning:

I’m up.

It’s just kind of late and everyone’s kind of tired.

& I’m going to bed in a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got home from picking up the old man.

I’m not gonna be up too much later myself. I’m trying to get on a more strict sleeping regimen & I wanna get up a bit earlier than I normally do on my day off.

I plan on going for a little hike at a nearby state park. Besides, I’m sick a feeling like sleeping in all day.

Sorry boutz yer tiredz.:slight_smile:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1088554”]I just got home from picking up the old man.[/quote]From work?

I wish I was tired… I have to be up at 4am…

La la lala laaaalala.

Yes, he works afternoons.

[quote=“daniellllleee, post: 1088558”]La la lala laaaalala.[/quote]What tune are you humming?

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1088559”]Yes, he works afternoons.[/quote]Same here. I usually work the 1pm to 10pm or 2pm to 11pm.

Blows my whole day.

Jim works 2:30 to 10:30

What kinda work does he do?

I’m here, waiting up for my mom to come home, made her dinner…

I’m here if that means anything to anyone.

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1088563”]I’m here, waiting up for my mom to come home, made her dinner…[/quote]:cool

What’d ya make & did you happen to make me anything???:smiley:

[quote=“sspark, post: 1088564”]I’m here if that means anything to anyone.[/quote]:thumbup:rockon:

Why isn’t there an indicator of what gender you are?

He works in inventory control for a warehouse.

What’d ya make & did you happen to make me anything???:D[/quote]

This weird pasta stuff, tastes pretty good though, if you want to fly over here, there’s plenty, and I have nothing better to do anyways!

Im here, just got out of the bath

I don’t have a clue , why is there supposed to be ? And whrer do you get one from>

hugs