Where is everybody?

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1088567”]He works in inventory control for a warehouse.[/quote]Ahh! I’ll bet that get’s pretty teadious. I have to do inventory at the restaurant sometimes & I hate it. It’d be one thing if I got paid just to do that but, cooking on top of that get’s me worn out mentally.

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1088568”]This weird pasta stuff, tastes pretty good though, if you want to fly over here, there’s plenty, and I have nothing better to do anyways![/quote]You had me at PASTA! I’m a pasta freak! Just about any kinda pasta’s good pasta.

One of my vices.

[quote=“Bella, post: 1088569”]Im here, just got out of the bath[/quote]Teh new buddy.

Ola!:slight_smile:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1088572”]Ahh! I’ll bet that get’s pretty teadious. I have to do inventory at the restaurant sometimes & I hate it. It’d be one thing if I got paid just to do that but, cooking on top of that get’s me worn out mentally.
[/quote]

It’s a pretty cushy job…

[quote=“sspark, post: 1088570”]I don’t have a clue , why is there supposed to be ? And whrer do you get one from>

[/quote]I think there’s a section in the registry that asks if you’re male or female & it makes it’s way into the forum.

If you didn’t specify when you registered, it won’t show.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1088575”]I think there’s a section in the registry that asks if you’re male or female & it makes it’s way into the forum.

If you didn’t specify when you registered, it won’t show.[/quote]

You can add it afterward.:nod:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1088574”]It’s a pretty cushy job…[/quote]That’s the kinda job I wish I could find. I’ve always wondered if they have to meet any kinda deadlines or time constraints.

go to User CP > edit details > look for it… it’s just a little down the page :slight_smile:

Not at his work, he works hard at times but most of the time he just walks around looking for the products or on the computer trying to figure out if they have it there at all.

Later everyone . have a great night . I’m going to play some bejeweled .

[quote=“sspark, post: 1088580”]Later everyone . have a great night . I’m going to play some bejeweled .[/quote]Later!:slight_smile:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1088579”]Not at his work, he works hard at times but most of the time he just walks around looking for the products or on the computer trying to figure out if they have it there at all.[/quote]Yep, that’s the job for me! See, what really stresses me out is the time I have to put out food to the customers. I’m kinda glad I don’t have to work lunch. They have to get it out really quick. At least in the evenings we have about a 10 min cushion.

My hubby has tired all different kinds of positions at his company and he has settled on this one saying it’s the least amount of stress that is there.

Nothing compared to mine… I mean riding horses, so difficult.:smiley:

!!!

[quote=“sspark, post: 1088585”]!!![/quote]Ahhhh! You figured it out.

Not like you had to. It’s just kinda nice to know who you’re talking to.:slight_smile:

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1088583”]My hubby has tired all different kinds of positions at his company and he has settled on this one saying it’s the least amount of stress that is there.[/quote]Must be nice! He prolly makes a nice check too.:thumbup

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1088584”]Nothing compared to mine… I mean riding horses, so difficult.:D[/quote]:mad

Damn girl!!! You prolly look forward to getting outa bed in the morning!:smiley:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1088587”]Must be nice! He prolly makes a nice check too.:thumbup

[/quote]

It’s not too bad… At least he still has a job that’s the good thing. If you are in an oil related job in this province… you could be looking for a new job now :frowning:

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1088587”]Must be nice! He prolly makes a nice check too.:thumbup

:mad

Damn girl!!! You prolly look forward to getting outa bed in the morning!:D[/quote]

This summer :smiley: Can’t wait, I don’t get to sleep in one single day a week, mondays-thursdays, training horses, Fridays through Sundays, volunteering at the zoo. All that stuff ends at 1 or 4, but then I have a weekly meeting the these people in my orginization that I have to prepare for…and, jeez my summer is so much busier then my school year!

Yeah. Jobs are definitely hard to come by these days. My fiancee’s currently unemployed. She’s geting unemployment & is hoping to find a new job soon. Right now she has a case pending against Sam’s Club where she was formerly employed. She got a lawyer & is suing Sam’s for wrongfull termination but, has to wait for word from the EEOC before they can follow through w/ the case.

It’s been over 2 months since her lawyer sent the casework to Sam’s for their statement. I think they’re stalling.:mad

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1088589”]This summer :smiley: Can’t wait, I don’t get to sleep in one single day a week, mondays-thursdays, training horses, Fridays through Sundays, volunteering at the zoo. All that stuff ends at 1 or 4, but then I have a weekly meeting the these people in my orginization that I have to prepare for…and, jeez my summer is so much busier then my school year![/quote]I wouldn’t wanna sleep in if I got to do what I love to do for work.

I had big dreams but, dreams don’t always work out & I had to settle for the back up plan.

Oh well.