Which company

I stole this: thought it would fun to see what ppl on here say

So while I was sitting on my ass today at work, I came up with the question; Which OEM manufactorer would win, if you could use any of that OEM’s parts, in any model, of any year, to make the fastest setup possible?

It may sound stupid, but I thought it was interesting. Post your make/model/setup…it should be interesting. No aftermarket parts, only OEM built.

hummm my guess…Mclaren… :lol :lol

i’m staying the fuck out of this.

Re: RE: Which company

LMAO :lol :rofl :rofl :funnah :funnah :rock

yeah the f1 came to mind too for me.

aslo some old school mopar, and a 5.0 notchback with a nice cratemotor from Frod Racing.

But on more realistical terms… i would have to say… prolly dodge with the viper. Or mabey ford with the cobra or saleen… jus a little bit of money an there baddd ass :rock

Peugot… Those smelly French bastards know how to build them some cars!

Only kidding.

[quote=White2000GT]Peugot… Those smelly French bastards know how to build them some cars!

Only kidding.[/quote]

about which part?? :smiley:

[quote=artisan00][quote=White2000GT]Peugot… Those smelly French bastards know how to build them some cars!

Only kidding.[/quote]

about which part?? :D[/quote]

hahahaha

i would have to say the Ford GT :rock :rock

mercedes with inhouse amg for the mercedes benz/amg clk gtr ss 7.3L

[quote=sourlemon2k5]mercedes with inhouse amg for the mercedes benz/amg clk gtr ss 7.3L[/quote] :barf

:funnah but he did say OEM stuff, and roush isnt inside ford… amg is inside merc…that i know of anyways…

:funnah but he did say OEM stuff, and roush isnt inside ford… amg is inside merc…that i know of anyways…[/quote]

:wtf :wtf who said anything about roush?? i said the FORD GT, not the mustang gt, the FORD GT, the $160k one…

i was just saying that someone else said it, not necessarily you…

the ford gts are nice tho…

edit: well, saleen, not roush…

Volvo. They make an S70 with twin turbo chargers from the factory direct to your soccer Mom consumer. In case there late to pick up the kids at school you know. :smiley:

Saab :smiley: