Which is better boobies or booties

I LIKE BIG BOOBS BUT I LIKE THE BIG BOOTY BETTER. :banana

I’m going to have to say some nice titties, asses are nice too, but boobs…what can I say :smiley:

eh, boobs i guess but i like legs too

I’ve always attracted the ass men myself…

I like legs too, original recipe or extra crispy. Mmmmm. I like good legs on a girl too, nice and smooth. Mmmmm.

thats can be a very hard question at times. :smiley:

Yep :booze

:lol

a nice ass…the first things I look at is eyes and teeth though

Boobs. You can look normal with no ass, but no boobs, your a fucking freak :rock

I’ll take the #5 please…

I am a whole body guy. :dunno I really like legs, but I like me some boobars. A great butt is a plus. But I rather have the whole package, nice everything.

Seems like more guys are ass guys anymore- used to be boobs but i’ve seen more ass guys nowadays.

Good thing I’ve got both, but my man is the only one who I’m trying to make happy, so it doesn’t matter either way.

Re: RE: WHICH IS BETTER BOOBIES OR BOOTIES

[quote=slo6banger]Seems like more guys are ass guys anymore- used to be boobs but i’ve seen more ass guys nowadays.

Good thing I’ve got both, but my man is the only one who I’m trying to make happy, so it doesn’t matter either way.[/quote]

Oh Good Lord! How did we all know that you were going to say something like that!

i love a girls ass… mmm :hump

total package counts :cool

[quote=Bossman351][quote=slo6banger]Seems like more guys are ass guys anymore- used to be boobs but i’ve seen more ass guys nowadays.

Good thing I’ve got both, but my man is the only one who I’m trying to make happy, so it doesn’t matter either way.[/quote]

Oh Good Lord! How did we all know that you were going to say something like that![/quote]

… and then proceed to not post pictures of them. :lol

I’m still waiting for proof that Veronica is a girl. I don’t believe her :lol

[quote=2000Si][quote=Bossman351][quote=slo6banger]Seems like more guys are ass guys anymore- used to be boobs but i’ve seen more ass guys nowadays.

Oh Good Lord! How did we all know that you were going to say something like that![/quote]

… and then proceed to not post pictures of them. :lol[/quote]

:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

Legs attract me more than boobies or booties.

[quote=2000Si][quote=Bossman351][quote=slo6banger]Seems like more guys are ass guys anymore- used to be boobs but i’ve seen more ass guys nowadays.

… and then proceed to not post pictures of them. :lol[/quote]

I don’t see u posting pics for us girls! lol.