Which is Worse?

OK, so I hope y’all don’t get the willies reading this like I do EVERY TIME, but which one do you think would be worse if they happened to you?

A.1.) Biting down on a fingernail file as hard as you can just to have someone RIP it from your grasp?

-OR-

A.2.) Sticking the pointed end of a toothpick under your big toenail and then KICKING a basketball as hard as you can?

B.1.) Getting “curbed”**

-OR-

B2.) Having your achilles tendons SLOWLY cut out by a dull steak knife?

**Curbed: When someone bites the street curb, and someone else stomps down on the back of their noggin.

[quote=ProjectMayhem]OK, so I hope y’all don’t get the willies reading this like I do EVERY TIME, but which one do you think would be worse if they happened to you?

A.1.) Biting down on a fingernail file as hard as you can just to have someone RIP it from your grasp?

-OR-

A.2.) Sticking the pointed end of a toothpick under your big toenail and then KICKING a basketball as hard as you can?

i would do the second… stick the pick in one foot, and kick with the other :slight_smile:

B.1.) Getting “curbed”

-OR-

B2.) Having your achilles tendons SLOWLY cut out by a dull steak knife?

i dont like thinking about the second one here, but i dont know what the first one means, so :dunno
[/quote]

now you do

Id have to say A1 and B1

all of them are pretty bad

Wtf is wrong with you…

think about somethin esle…

omg i never cease to have CULTUR FKIGN SHOCK

Re: RE: Which is Worse??

[quote=Driver_Kiddo]

omg i never cease to have CULTUR FKIGN SHOCK[/quote]

:agree

A2, B2

Well nothing is worse then a fondue fork shoved into you pee hole. :laughing … :lala

B1 makes me quiver…

American History X

Hey now, A1 and A2 came from a website called whichisworse.com, and B1 came from a friend of mine. I ain’t creative enough to come up with this stuff. B2 was my idea, though. Geez, I aint THAT morbid, y’all.

Re: RE: Which is Worse??

Well, you did come up with the fondue fork thing. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/a75a3be245624f014bc8f7cff8937acb.gif

Yeah, well…

that doesn’t count!

lol