Which one

what type of under garments do you prefer?

i used to be a thong only but have now discovered boy shorts. really weird cause i wore those for over 10 years and started with the boy shorts late last year. just being nosy thats all :24:

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1082843”]what type of under garments do you prefer?

i used to be a thong only but have now discovered boy shorts. really weird cause i wore those for over 10 years and started with the boy shorts late last year. just being nosy thats all :24:[/quote]

So long as they’re not granny knickers, I have to confess I have next to no preference

well the question could also apply to you. boxers, breifs, tidy whities

boy shorts? Fuzz must be disappointed!

I wear boxer briefs… Tighty whities cut off circulation and boxers ride up during the summer heat and get twisted and shit.

boxer briefs are my choice.
I like my wife in bikiinis.

Im boy short wearer myself, never did see the thrill in having a thong wedged up yer ass to be honest, and well all of my underwear is black lol not a different color to be seen

Oh sorry…erm, your V.I.P, I shouldn’t even have to answer this question considering whats in there!

Boy Shorts!

And they are cute! There is nothing disappointing about them! I have probably 20 pairs of boy shorts alone.

my favorite is boy shorts

lol thongs can be sexy, but… a change was in order after 7 yrs :smiley:

plus i never quite understood how farts and thongs go well hand in hand… EWWW

None if I can get away with it

I’m not gonna do a Britney and flash my corned beef curtains

I go with the boy shorts. I found them years ago and haven’t gone back!

[quote=“cam elle toe, post: 1082853”]None if I can get away with it

I’m not gonna do a Britney and flash my corned beef curtains[/quote]

:eek

so long as they dont smell like corned beef…

Boxers

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1082852”]lol thongs can be sexy, but… a change was in order after 7 yrs :smiley:

plus i never quite understood how farts and thongs go well hand in hand… EWWW[/quote]

WTH :willy_nilly:

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1082852”]lol thongs can be sexy, but… a change was in order after 7 yrs :smiley:

plus i never quite understood how farts and thongs go well hand in hand… EWWW[/quote]
I think it’s the blade of grass effect… It has to be!

I wear boxers.

Cheers to all the girls here that said boy shorts, I have found them to be much sexier than thongs. The next best thing is the chick that wears nothing.

Back on topic…I wear boxers.

whatever is clean and matches the bra i have on, is what i wear…lmao…today thats a red lacy bikini cut which has spent most of its day wedged in my arse with me trying to lady like pull it out.

Gotta love the “hungry bum” effect:thumbup