Which one?

Deal which one would u get back, consider two things Mod market and this:
I am moving to florida in 2 years if not sooner, but my daily driver is time for it to go. I need to know what to do with that money. But i need soemthing for NY weather, or if i get something nice id have to get up the mach1. vote.

new mustang baby!!!

That was more of my dad likes that car, and hed let me but i dont want to move down the food chain mach1 > 05stang. Plus im still fucking OWNT BY SNOW!!! GRRRR

lol… no snow here!! :slight_smile: actually it got into the 70’s today :slight_smile:

meanie

[quote=sp3nis]Deal which one would u get back, consider two things Mod market and this:
I am moving to florida in 2 years if not sooner, but my daily driver is time for it to go. I need to know what to do with that money. But i need soemthing for NY weather, or if i get something nice id have to get up the mach1. vote.[/quote]

For NY. I’d get POS. for a daily driver, that way no one will want to steal it.
Then I would get a friggin hot rod muscel car. something like a 67, 68,69 Chevelle or a split bumper Camaro (69, 70) or a Mustang Fastback. (68 69) . Or a GTO. My favorite was the 69.

Ya i love old school muscle cars. Mopar the most.

Oh yea I forgot about Mopar. My favorite was the Hemi cuda. Or the Challenger. Bad ass cars. Off the factory floor they were ready to Rock. :rock :gears

Ya old school is the shit. Id take any of them any day. Prety much

i still think its hard to beat $10k or less for a 50kish mile ls1 f-body

Thanks juga, i shoudlnt have putting up 05stang, but used car woudlnt be soo happy with my dad. but both have the issue with the snow. id might as well keep my sexy sexy mach1 that i love so mcuh

05 GT’s are beautiful with a 2" drop.

just get a beater car for the winter. i mean you only got a week left till winter is over. not saying there will be no snow in the begining of spring but just get a beater car for the days it snows

and new wheels…

and new wheels…[/quote]

yes, and new veeelz

:agree That’s really the best advise. You have such a nice ride now, and you’ll be able to fully enjoy it soon enough in NY, and all the time in FL. Just pop for the Thousand dollars or less, and swallow the pride. Mob in an old school hatch-back Civic for the winter.

I didn’t vote, but if you HAD to drop the Mach, I would check out the F-body line. They are SOOOO cheep right now it’s stupid. And the mod market is really healthy and realiativly inexpensive.

GL to you.

keep the mach and mod the shit out of her!!! you will regret selling her when or if you do…

i would say an 05 or mod the shit out of your mach

oh man, i can’t even vote.

I have a similar dilemma.

I love my stang and I want to mod the shit out of it but it’s still my daily driver and, in case you didn’t know, it snows in Canada occasionally.

So I keep thinking how much I should have something that’s good in the snow.

I change my mind everyday. Good thing I still owe enough on my stang to keep me from trading it in or I would own a gay ass WRX right now. :gay

HOWEVER, if i was moving to Florida in the foreseeable future, I would tough it out a couple of more winters and dump my dough into the stang. Your mach rocks. :rock

http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/uploads//1110933848/gallery_27060_160_44397.jpg

:woohoo