Who could win against Trump?

I partially dislike Hilary Clinton because she’s stealing the core of her material from Bernie Sanders. But she’s winning and will probably win the nomination. But theoretically, if Sanders pulls a miracle and wins the nomination. Could he win against Trump? Or does Clinton have a better chance?

I don’t really like her method either, but I understand it. It’s a necessary evil in this case because she is still competing against Bernie’s efforts to win party nomination, but she is also the best chance to stand against a Trump election since not even the Republicans can seem to stop him now.

If Bernie doesn’t make it, then someone has to stop Trump, and Hillary has the best chance of doing that if for some reason Bernie can’t get the support he needs to do it himself.

Trump cant´win. Hillary has already had everything thrown at her. Benghazi and the email stuff is not going to prevent anyone new from not supporting her, you either don´t support her now because of it, or you don´t care about it.

The Republicans right now are leading the way on the attack against Trump, they are already building the groundwork, but you have to believe that the Dems have a ton of stuff on him that will get thrown out during the election.

Also, the electoral map favors the dems. if they tie 50-50 in the overall vote, the dem would still win the electoral college.

The other thing is voter turn-out. The democrats share voter information. In essence Bernie and Hillary right now are both contributing their databases to the DNC. HIllary will have an easy time getting in touch with Bernie voters. The Reps do not have that capability, so all the data Cruz and Rubio have is lost. This makes it much easier for the dems for turn-out-the-vote stuff.

Finally, Trump does not have the support of most of the establishment and many of them will be running away from him. So that means almost every senator or congressman running for re-election on the Republican side will actually be dissing Trump during their campaign events, while the dems will be talking up Hillary.

I think Hillary has the best chance to win against Trump. Trump has division in his own party, then most democrats can’t stand him. Then take the undecided, at least half are women, and although they may not like Hillary, how can you choose a man like Trump, with all his “views” and “attitudes” towards women.

The two are just such polar opposites, that I think in this day and age, the more progressive side of Hillary will win, over the 80’s style attitude of Trump. They both represent such different ways of viewing the world, that it almost doesn’t matter what they are saying, your choice is more what type of person you want to stand behind in the year 2016.

That would be different from him going up against Bernie, which is more of a mild mannered man. Then I think they would have more of a fight over the issues, words would get spun, the who would you want defending the country card would get played, etc., things would get much more muddled and Trump could have a good chance.

With Hillary things would be more black and white and I think he could more swiftly be defeated.

To be honest I’m not a fan of Hillary’s either but I do think she’s probably the only one that does stand a good chance of beating Trump.

That’s not because of Trumps popularity, or because Hilary is the best person for the job, I simply think it’s solely because people are looking at the other candidates and aren’t seeing anything they’d want to vote for.

Yeah, it’s about choosing from the choices that you’ve been given. And the choices don’t look that great when looking at the current stable of candidates on both sides. No one wants to “waste” their vote by voting for a candidate that may not win. At least, I don’t. I want it to mean something. And when it comes to ideology, I am not in favor of divisive politics or all the other things that Trump has now become famous for among his voters. Bernie won’t get the nomination, Hillary has a lead of like 700 delegates. And that lead isn’t going to go away. If it is a Hillary vs Trump fight, Hillary will win. Firstly because she is the best choice. And secondly because even if Trump does get the GOP nomination, the establishment will make sure he doesn’t get any real support on the ground. No real support means little chance of success against the massive machinery that Hillary has on her side that will help get each and every single voter out of the home when the time comes.

With the legal, lawful honest people of the United States of America that want real and fresh change waking up to [I]Making America Great Again[/I], Donald Trump is already winning. And will win against barking Hillary, whose indictment and arrest is already long over due.

Bernie Sanders has the best chance of beating Donald Trump in the primary election - even the polls say so. Unfortunately, a lot of other democrats don’t realize this, and vote for Hillary who they believe has the best chance when in fact, in recent polls, has her being defeated by Trump as well as many other Republicans.

The thing about Bernie is that he inspires a lot of other people, as well as independents, to become involved with the political process. A lot of Hillary’s voters are older people and don’t have as much younger people than Bernie. Polls right now say Trump will beat Hillary if she gets the nomination, and that’s what will probably happen.

Should Trump get the GOP nomination then there are Republicans who will not vote for him. When you aren’t getting the support of your party, then winning becomes almost impossible. That’s why I believe that Hillary [there’s no way Sanders will be the Democrats presidential candidate] will easily beat Trump in November. But Trump might not even be the GOP’s presidential candidate. If he isn’t, maybe someone else could beat Hillary in the general election.

Recent polls show both Hillary and Bernie defeating Trump in a Presidential election. Surprisingly, the polls show Bernie winning by a large margin over Trump and Hillary winning by a smaller margin. Either way, it’s hard to see Trump winning a national election with the minority and female vote.

Put it this way. In the last election, women represented about 55% of all voters.

70% of women right now say there is no way they can eve see themselves voting for Trump
50% of REPUBLICAN women say there is no way they can see themselves voting for Trump.

90% of African Americans vote Democrat
85% of Latinos polled say they cannot see themselves every voting for Trump.

Despite all his musings… Trump is losing to Hillary in NY and NJ by 15%.

He will likely lost to her about 56% v 42%, but that will be an electoral map landslide.

Bernie will do even better.

The only chance Trump has to become President is if Hillary is indicted AFTER the convention.

If it comes down to Hilary and Trump, I really don’t think that Trump would be able to win. And for the sake of the American people, I really hope Trump doesn’t win. It literally scares to me to think that Trump will be the president of the United States. But I don’t think that he would be able to beat Clinton or Sanders. Trump’s party isn’t even behind him, so I think it would be hard for Trump to actually win the presidency.

[QUOTE=mett1982]

If it comes down to Hilary and Trump, I really don’t think that Trump would be able to win. And for the sake of the American people, I really hope Trump doesn’t win. It literally scares to me to think that Trump will be the president of the United States. But I don’t think that he would be able to beat Clinton or Sanders. Trump’s party isn’t even behind him, so I think it would be hard for Trump to actually win the presidency.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I really think he overestimates his cross-over appeal to Democrats. There certainly is some, but nothing that would make any states come into play that are not already in play. He could have had some cross over appeal if had stuck to trade deals and been more pro-choice. But he has doubled-down on being pro-life and just the whole xenophobic issue. Any democrats that do vote for him will be more than offset by Republican women who vote against him, and moderate reps who just stay at home. He is basically running right now to the right of Cruz, and there just are not enough votes there for a general election win.

[QUOTE=baloneysandwich]

With the legal, lawful honest people of the United States of America that want real and fresh change waking up to [I]Making America Great Again[/I], Donald Trump is already winning. And will win against barking Hillary, whose indictment and arrest is already long over due.

[/QUOTE]
How has Trump made America great again? How do you expect him to go about doing this? Even his hats and suits are made in China. While he goes on spouting balogna at anyone who listens to his speeches, he hopes no one will notice that he was a Democrat before he ran in this election. I’m not sure he was a Democrat then or now. He’s a business man and fooling the nation is his business! If he wins over Hillary, it will only be after he fools everyone else who didn’t vote for her or Bernie.

Within the GOP Kasich would win against Hillary. At least that’s what the polls say. But, Kasich isn’t winning many delegates. And no one is supporting him.
Hillary will beat Trump mainly because Trump has sidelined a lot of voters with his comments.

I think Hillary stands a good chance. Honestly, I’d take anyone over Trump, and I’d be okay with Bernie if he can leverage enough support. Anybody but Trump. He would make a laughing stock out of country.

[QUOTE=colonelsanders]
How has Trump made America great again? How do you expect him to go about doing this? Even his hats and suits are made in China. While he goes on spouting balogna at anyone who listens to his speeches, he hopes no one will notice that he was a Democrat before he ran in this election. I’m not sure he was a Democrat then or now. He’s a business man and fooling the nation is his business! If he wins over Hillary, it will only be after he fools everyone else who didn’t vote for her or Bernie.
[/QUOTE]
Ask the 10+ million (or more) legal American supporters of Trump against 500+ establishment, liberals and regressives and Democrats. I’m sure if we leg up our study and research, we’d see clearly how.

[QUOTE=baloneysandwich]

Ask the 10+ million (or more) legal American supporters of Trump against 500+ establishment, liberals and regressives and Democrats. I’m sure if we leg up our study and research, we’d see clearly how.

[/QUOTE]
This is what people do not understand. Trump still has not moved. He started in Iowa with 35-40% and he is still winning primaries with just 35-40%… occasionally getting to 45%. 50% of Republican women say they could never vote for him. Hillary is going to have a huge machinery in every state getting out the vote. Trump is not going to have many more coming out in a general election than already came out in the primary, which is a tiny fraction of the votes Romney got in 2012.

Trump has a plan. If there is one thing you can always count on, it’s for him to pull an unorthodox move in the last minute.

Although it may be immaterial, he also has the support of presidents and leaders in other nations which other candidates do not, and it’s kinda scary.

Vladimir Putin and the president of at least 3 other European nations are in support of him which is not good. He has the support of crazies and extremists in the US, and support from the leaders of foreign nations and the extremists in those places.

He could pull something big no one sees coming. He may have more power than people realize, and I know it sounds weird to say that but that is what worries me more than the current numbers he has in support of US voters.

Maybe I’m paranoid, but am I? Trump came ot of nowhere and just started to run for president without even so much as an official announcement, and suddenly it’s the 1930’s and he’s the new Hitler only in America instead of Germany. It’s crazy.

I don’t think Hilary, a criminal herself whose indictment is long overdue, is ever capable of answering truthfully to the plight of the American cries for security right now. The Brussels terror attack and murders by the illegal immigration sickening problem have brought the campaign trail a more serious thinking and change of tone among the presidential candidates. America is looking into what this failing, weak dancing debonair and baseball hand-raising Obama administration while Brussels was in turmoil. Only to be disappointed by the president.

Are these presidential candidates ready and awakened to realities of terrorism? One woman candidate does not even dare mention the word “radical Islam and terrorism”-- lip-synching Obama’s “Islam is a religion of peace”. Or is it the other way around with both of them? “What’s the difference?” as Hillary pointed this out on Benghazi trial.

Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary, Kerry, repeatedly dismiss recent terror attacks as, “contained”-- so benumbed to strong leadership-- annoyingly out-of-touch president. This isn’t the kind of president America wants to vote… again.