Who could win against Trump?

I don’t think Hilary, a criminal herself whose indictment is long overdue, is ever capable of answering truthfully to the plight of the American citizens for security right now. The Brussels terror attack and murders by the illegal immigration sickening problem have brought the campaign trail a more serious thinking and change of tone among the presidential candidates. America is looking into what this failing, weak, dancing debonair and baseball hand-raising Obama administration while Brussels is in turmoil. Only to be disappointed by the president.

Are these presidential candidates ready and awakened to realities of terrorism? One woman candidate does not even dare mention the word “radical Islam and terrorism”-- lip-syncing Obama’s “Islam is a religion of peace”. Or is it the other way around with both of them? “What’s the difference?” as Hillary pointed this out on her Benghazi trial.

Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary, Kerry, repeatedly dismiss recent terror attacks as, “contained”-- they’re so benumbed to strong, protective leadership-- annoyingly out-of-touch president. This isn’t the kind of president America wants to vote… again.

Honestly, I feel Hillary is our only hope. Although I think both Trump and Hillary are not good candidates for presidency, Hillary is more sane than Trump. Hillary steals ideas from Bernie and lies to the American public while Trump is a man who gained popularity from people’s fears. However when it comes down to it, Trump is not fully supported by his party while Hillary would have more of a chance.

In my opinion, unless Bernie finally takes off- Hillary is our only choice. Although I prefer neither Hillary or Trump, Hillary is more supportive of my views and does not pry on the fears of the American people.

Honestly, I have not been able to get excited about either candidate this time. I cannot see any real change that Clinton could bring to America, and I believe that she would just continue as Obama has done. Sanders would do better, but I do not think he can win. If Clinton would turn and endorse Sanders, he might have a shot, but I do not think that even Sanders endorsing Clinton would lead her to the white house. I hope I am wrong, but I see a Trump white house coming, and I am not excited about it.

[QUOTE=baloneysandwich]

I don’t think Hilary, a criminal herself whose indictment is long overdue, is ever capable of answering truthfully to the plight of the American citizens for security right now. The Brussels terror attack and murders by the illegal immigration sickening problem have brought the campaign trail a more serious thinking and change of tone among the presidential candidates. America is looking into what this failing, weak, dancing debonair and baseball hand-raising Obama administration while Brussels is in turmoil. Only to be disappointed by the president.

Are these presidential candidates ready and awakened to realities of terrorism? One woman candidate does not even dare mention the word “radical Islam and terrorism”-- lip-syncing Obama’s “Islam is a religion of peace”. Or is it the other way around with both of them? “What’s the difference?” as Hillary pointed this out on her Benghazi trial.

Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary, Kerry, repeatedly dismiss recent terror attacks as, “contained”-- they’re so benumbed to strong, protective leadership-- annoyingly out-of-touch president. This isn’t the kind of president America wants to vote… again.

[/QUOTE]
I think we have reached a new low when ´ baseball hand-raising´ is used as an insult… seriously…

Hillary´s indictment is long overdue? by whom? The Republicans in congress have had dozens of hours of committee meetings on Benghazi and Emails, and they have not been able to find anything. The FBI has been investigating for 2 years and has not been able to find anything. If both the Republicans in congress and the FBI have failed to find anything, I am curious why you think an indictment is overdue? oh yeah, she is in the other party.

And I have to laugh at the opinion that Americans don´t like Obama and would not vote for him again. All of the recent polls have him at 50-55% approval rating, which is 20% higher than Bush was at the end of his term.

… and golfing at the time American journalist, James Folly’s beheading… and tangoeing during the terror attack on Brussels innocent civilians…

Oh, yeah, he’s only the president in communist Cuba having a grand time during such a time as we have had recently. We care about Brussels and we are saddened by the terror attack on them, you know.

On Hillary’s imprisonment, we’ll see. Sanders can have all the floor on the general nomination debate. Laughter is good for you on this one, too.

I’m not a big fan of Clinton either, however I think if anyone has a chance to beat Trump, it’s her. Also, given recent events, I’m not so sure that Trump will even be the leader with Republicans when election time comes.

At first I saw this guy as a joke but now we are talking about whether someone can beat him. Hmm. Well I think Hilary has leverage to all other candidates and I would like to see Bernie wining. Trump looks very good and I see him now as a fair contender and his chances are very good. I have no idea what numbers say but I’d say they are close. The crisis is with terrorists is playing well for Trump and his statements and promises are boosting his percentage. I hope for a close fight and as I said, I’d like Sanders with this duo until the end.

Majority of the democrats love Sanders. Yeah, @djordjem87 I agree. I would think Sanders is the better bet for winning the nomination between Hillary and him towards the general debate versus the Republicans. He’s got a lot of free stuff from the hard working tax payers’ money to offer to his voters.

I personally would prefer Bernie Sanders over Hillary. But the thing is, if it came down to Trump vs Clinton, Hillary would probably win. Think about it, considering how feminism has really risen lately, now would be the perfect time to have “the first female president.” I would be horrified for America if Trump was the president. I know this might be extreme, but I feel like America would be ruined before his first term was over, and our “image” would be destroyed, if that makes sense. Living outside of america a lot has showed me something. We are the premier destination in the world. Now, the media makes it seem like a lot of other countries think we are stupid, or crazy, or both. The fact is, pretty much everywhere I go, everyone thinks of America as “the world.” That might change if Trump becomes president, and that is not a good thing.

@Petesede What are your questions? If you actually have intelligent ones, Google them and investigate them yourself and form your own conclusion. And then, do your best to benefit from your conclusions, find solutions to the problems. And then, contribute to the betterment of our USA society into helping it great again with President Donald Trump and our fellow Americans. Good deal, yeah?