Who else is teh drunk?

I’m really really really buzzing, but I’m working on my fourth beer now.

I had two beers and a smirnoff. Wish I had money for some hard liquor, that way I’d be pukin in another hour! haha

wow…

Anyway… takes a swig of bud light

Mmm smirnoff.

If you let me have one, I’ll come over and drink with ya! It’s only a short drive to your neck of the woods.

It’d be fun. :banana

if you came over, you’d get a free 6 pack.

How do you get Drunk with just 3-4 beers…???

:dunno

Re: RE: Who else is teh drunk?

if give her more then 6 if she came over :smiley:

Well
<<<<<eh hem

By the way. Your not the drinking type SI. What’s with the new gig? :wtf

That’s what I’m talkin’ 'bout! Drink dem beers Si!! And remember… Beer before liquor, never sicker!

SI…Are you sure you want to be drunk? http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1019b8001d1a945102b99097eeb41edb.gif

i never got drunk before in my life. i wonder what its like. my friends always joke with me and say i can take a sip of a smirnoff and not beable to move. drinkings just not my thing. i dont have a high intake for achol like some people i know.

[quote=Driver_Kiddo]How do you get Drunk with just 3-4 beers…???

:dunno[/quote]

I hadn’t had anything to eat since 3:30 pm yesterday.

Oh and I drink more than I let on. I just rarely get drunk.

Fucking heartburn. I think I’ve drank a gallon of Pepto and I can’t get this shit to go the hell away.

4 hours sleep > me

[quote=slo6banger]Mmm smirnoff.

If you let me have one, I’ll come over and drink with ya! It’s only a short drive to your neck of the woods.

It’d be fun. :banana[/quote]

note too self…do they come in kegs :dunno

[quote=UncleBacon][quote=slo6banger]Mmm smirnoff.

note too self…do they come in kegs :dunno[/quote]

smirnoff (how the fuck do you spell it!) doesn’t come in Kegs. Besides, Bacardi OWNS it.

James, I used to drink Smirnoff and I found out that it gave me WICKED heartburn…when I switched to Bacardi, went away.

Starting this morning, I quit drinking. I can’t afford it anymore. My other habbit takes all my $… :tard

:gears

James, drink Triple Black. It’s the less sweet out of all of them and I’ve never had a heartburn problem drinking them. And hell, I should own stock in them by now.

I personally am getting too old for the hangovers!!! :tard

[quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=UncleBacon][quote=slo6banger]Mmm smirnoff.

note too self…do they come in kegs :dunno[/quote]

smirnoff (how the fuck do you spell it!) doesn’t come in Kegs. Besides, Bacardi OWNS it.

James, I used to drink Smirnoff and I found out that it gave me WICKED heartburn…when I switched to Bacardi, went away.[/quote]

Yeah, can you guess the reason I got woke up at 4 and didn’t get back to sleep until 7?

:dunno I figured it had something to do with what I ate, but that was too fucking strong.

Xantac OWNS heartburn. :rock