Who enjoys working with women?

I program computers for a living. The places that I have worked in the past have had very few women there and the work environment was a blast. I’ve been working for my current company for 2 years now. There are several women (non-IT) that work here. I have found that women aren’t fun to work with. They are mean to each other and gossipy as hell. Oh, and apparently its against the law or something to talk about sex out loud in front of them. I don’t know who made that one up. Anyway, I have also learned from a few of the guys that you shouldn’t “hook” up with any of the women you work with because then when your tired of them you have to actually “see” them on a daily basis.

So, does anyone collaborate my experience or do you generally enjoy working with women? I know I have even heard women say they don’t like the work-place to employ a lot of women for the reasons I stated above.

well coming from a female… i work with mostly women and we all get along well. but we have worked together for a while now. but even those who haven’t worked with us as long, its like this…as long as they do their job we don’t have problems. there isn’t really much arguing unless someone gets stressed and it isn’t directed towards anyone personally. oh and we talk about all kind of things :slight_smile:

I work with 95% women and I can tell you it sucks ass royally! I know this sounds really bad coming form a woman but what you say is so true. Women can be so bitchy and gossipy its terrible. It can be fun at times to dont get me wrong but yeah most of the time its really bad but Ive always got along better with men anyway so maybe Im just bias I dont know. :slight_smile:

I enjoy working with Kathy at work. She’s just as perverted as the guys I work with.

In fact… lol today she was going to the bathroom to see if she had chocolate on her jeans, so she asked me to look and see. I had a nice long view of her shapely behind before I realized I was supposed to be looking for the chocolate. :slight_smile:

85%
That`s all

I had a long post about this but just deleted it…lets just say its tough working with women in the military…

Well when I worked, I used to enjoy working with the teenage girls straight out of school because they were a laugh and a bit of eye candy, especially in the summer. The older women were a pain in the arse though! They always had fallings out and were refusing to speak to each other. One of them had the job of answering the phone but refused to speak to another one so whenever the phone was for her, I had to go and get her!:mad Hope none of this makes me look too sexist!:eek

[quote=“TheOriginalJames, post: 315934”]I enjoy working with Kathy at work. She’s just as perverted as the guys I work with.

In fact… lol today she was going to the bathroom to see if she had chocolate on her jeans, so she asked me to look and see. I had a nice long view of her shapely behind before I realized I was supposed to be looking for the chocolate. :)[/quote]

oooooooookaaaaay… kinda odd, seeing as you were both in the same bathroom

tough… in a… fun way??

||(()) || completely forget i said that, ok??? ok??? awwww, come on!!!

that is sooo sad. why can’t they resolve things like us men, have a fight, and that is the end of it!!! but, nooooooo! they just have to throw tantrums over eachother… gals are so hard to understand lol;)

I wish it was in a fun way…lets just say there is a lot of problems in todays navy because of them…not just blaming women because guys are guilty too but its not good

I worked with ALL women at the bar and some of them I liked and some of them I couldn’t stand. And with my job if you’re new, you basically should keep your mouth shut and not talk back to the rest of us who have been there since day one or else there would be a lot of verbal abuse going on lol. And there was always gossip, at least everyday.

I think women like drama and I can’t figure out why. :dunno

sure the re sexy

You must not work in the IT field, lol.

Me either, but it’s probably the same reason why they like drama ‘reality’ shows.

Never trust anything that bleeds for 3 days and dosen’t die!

:jk

ohhh ouch that was bad Peter!!!

I think its because of their need to fix something. If they create a problem, then can try to fix it. Dr. Phil has nothing on me, lol.

its 7 days peter