Who wants to come over and make me dinner?

I really dont care what it is as long as i dont have to get up from this chair :smiley:

Aw, Man! If I were nearby I’d gladly make you dinner! :slight_smile:

I thought I was dinner :eek

mails two microwave burritos to Keight

How’s lemon Lime greek chicken sound to ya.:wink:

awww your such a sweetie!! :smiley:

You were, you bitched about it, i want something that isnt gonna bitch? :ninja:p

Sweet Thanks SammySam

Two things though…

• how am i supposed to cook them when my microwave blew up
    AND
  • What am i going to give my kids? :24:

Ooooh OOOhhh This guy wins!! You win i want that!! :smiley:

What - you thought it was going to be easy? You want your prey to just lay down and take it? What’s the fun in that? I figured your hunger would have made you even more aggressive.

So let me just come lay in your lap. Do with me what you will . . . maybe :ninja

[quote=“Keight, post: 1082098”]Ooooh OOOhhh This guy wins!! You win i want that!! :D[/quote]T’was a dish I created for my Dad on his B-Day a few years back. I actually perfected the dish at the last restaurant I ran here in Butler. When I made it for my dad, it was still in the experimental stages but, it’s good now. I made it for one of the night bartenders where I work now & she wanted to jump in the sack w/ me after eating it.

Yeah, I think you’d likey.:wink:

I had a really good dinner of steak and twice baked potatoes (stuffed w/ sour cream, green onions, bacon, and cheese) the other day. 'Twas yummy.

I’d be more than happy to cook it for my wifey. I’ll be dessert. :wink:

[quote=“Natasha, post: 1082101”]I had a really good dinner of steak and twice baked potatoes (stuffed w/ sour cream, green onions, bacon, and cheese) the other day. 'Twas yummy.

I’d be more than happy to cook it for my wifey. I’ll be dessert. ;)[/quote]:eek:eek:eek

I’d totally make you dinner if I were there, I make a mean bowl of cereal.

I’d cook but I’m afraid I will burn it, or your house :frowning:

:24::24::24: I can’t boil water

I make the water spill on my hand all the freaking time :frowning:

I’ll feed you in your chair Keight

And to think people think I’m smutty

[quote=“canidae, post: 1082099”]What - you thought it was going to be easy? You want your prey to just lay down and take it? What’s the fun in that? I figured your hunger would have made you even more aggressive.

So let me just come lay in your lap. Do with me what you will . . . maybe :ninja[/quote]

grinz No one said it was going to be easy however getting you to do exactly as i say starts with you laying in my lap :ninja

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1082100”]T’was a dish I created for my Dad on his B-Day a few years back. I actually perfected the dish at the last restaurant I ran here in Butler. When I made it for my dad, it was still in the experimental stages but, it’s good now. I made it for one of the night bartenders where I work now & she wanted to jump in the sack w/ me after eating it.

Yeah, I think you’d likey.;)[/quote]

It sounds really nice, made my lamb chops and potatoes look kinda bland to be honest… Id be interested in getting a recipe i mean that is if its not a family secret or anything… in that case remember i am in Australia soooo yeah lol

[quote=“Natasha, post: 1082101”]I had a really good dinner of steak and twice baked potatoes (stuffed w/ sour cream, green onions, bacon, and cheese) the other day. 'Twas yummy.

I’d be more than happy to cook it for my wifey. I’ll be dessert. ;)[/quote]

Woah Tashie for dessert, how did i get sooo lucky :wink:

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1082107”]I’ll feed you in your chair Keight

And to think people think I’m smutty[/quote]

Smutty? No idea where that came from TD :24:

How about…

Sex…On a stick:ninja

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1082109”]How about…

Sex…On a stick:ninja[/quote]

Are you coming over? :ninja

Over what:eek

:24: