Who Would Do This?

I am thinking of getting customized fold-out knives that say OffTopicz.com on them. They are a decent pretty good size. And on the fold-out blade, it would say “OffTopicz.com A Place To Come & Get Off.” I was thinking if I did this, I could give out some free ones if anyone likes the idea.

-Ron

it would be a good idea. Where would you get them from>?

From a company. I have one from my Dad. He had a custom one made. I was thinking about calling and trying it. Of course, the first one would go to you or Joe. Plus, they would be free. =)

i’d love one , i collect them i’ve got around 75 pieces. :smiley:

If you want one, I can order an extra one. Just PM me your address and I can mail it.

How much does it cost?

I can do the same thing at my school for free minus the cost of the knife.

Just wondering to make sure your not gonna get ripped off.

Oh, don’t worry dude. I have no problem paying to have a customized knife. But I will have to check when I call tomorrow and see the price. They were closed when I called today. But thanks dude =)

I dont know about where yall are from but around here EVERYONE carrys a pocket knife. Ive had a few with business names on them and They are pretty affordable too.

Everybody PM me your info. I’ll order some and mail them soon.

-Ron

Somebody doesn’t like the idea :frowning: Lol. Well, it might be a little while before I order the knives. I gotta scavenge up some money and order them.

I wouldn’t want one… just because, who needs a knife that advertises a website? lol.

besides, then I couldn’t kill anyone and get away with it, they’d know what website to find me on. :tard :dunno

Re: RE: Who Would Do This?

[quote=slo6banger]I wouldn’t want one… just because, who needs a knife that advertises a website? lol.

besides, then I couldn’t kill anyone and get away with it, they’d know what website to find me on. :tard :dunno[/quote]

lol I am now afraid of Rachel.

Re: RE: Who Would Do This?

[quote=2000Si][quote=slo6banger]I wouldn’t want one… just because, who needs a knife that advertises a website? lol.

besides, then I couldn’t kill anyone and get away with it, they’d know what website to find me on. :tard :dunno[/quote]

lol I am now afraid of Rachel.[/quote]

Hahah! Oh come on you know me, I’m just kiddin!

I won’t stab anyone, ever. Unless they attacked me first.

Girl I’m scared. That’s just scary. I’m the one in the Ghostface mask, I KILL!!! God damnit, now I gotta track you down and kill you. I can’t have one night where I don’t kill?? -Sigh- Alright, what’s your address =|