Who's the bitch!?

Who made my title say that?!

No boobs for ANYONE because of that. You all suffer. :fu

I thought nobody would ever get me. lol.

AHAHAHA Rach thats CLASSIC!! :banana

:smiley:

But wait I didnt say it!!

Re: RE: Who’s the bitch!?

[quote=StangMang]AHAHAHA Rach thats CLASSIC!! :banana

:D[/quote]

lol. Yeah yeah. I’ll find out who it is, no worries. :smiley:

I didnt do it… well… you know what i mean. :slight_smile:

[quote=slo6banger]Who made my title say that?!

I thought nobody would ever get me. lol.[/quote]

Oh man, so dissappointing! I mean, its not like I dont get to see my own boobs every day.

I got a new title too. I like mine. Thanks to who ever did it.

checks my title

haha, cant get me

[quote=Mrs Behavin][quote=slo6banger]Who made my title say that?!

I thought nobody would ever get me. lol.[/quote]

Oh man, so dissappointing! I mean, its not like I dont get to see my own boobs every day.[/quote]

HAHA. Oh shush. By the way, are you coming to the meet?

And V, I know what you mean. I think you should tell me who did it though so I can have sweet revenge. :banana

I would love to come and meet all these crazy folks! I should be able to though b/c I make the schedules out at work and I’ll just have to schedule myself off for that day.

Sweet! You’ve gotta come. Even though I hardly know you, but if Veronica thinks you’re cool, you’ve gotta be.

Well, thank you! It seems that her and I have quite a bit in common, too much in common its kinda weird.

lol. :slight_smile: And you can bring the kids too if you want. :slight_smile: Mine will be here, so they can all play together and I will have a babysiter for the weekend.

Someones been spending tokies :dunno

Well, just leave this new found attitude at home and I’m sure we’ll have fun.

I guess someone hit my title as well, I’m uncle bens finest.

I mean seriously… that’s so old that it doesn’t even deserve a chuckle. I’d expect an insult to have a little bit of originality.

Well, just leave this new found attitude at home and I’m sure we’ll have fun.
I guess someone hit my title as well, I’m uncle bens finest.

I mean seriously… that’s so old that it doesn’t even deserve a chuckle. I’d expect an insult to have a little bit of originality.[/quote]

:dunno

CHeck out the mod lounge for the reasoning behind that one.

edit: j/k there is no mod lounge hides from the members

I dont have an attitude it just seems that 9 out of 10 times if I say something you have something smart to say back. I always blew it off b/c thats just how some people are, not that people mean anything by it but, Im starting to wonder if I have said something to offend you in any form or fashion. If I have, I apologize. And thats how I am, if I feel like someones got issues with me, I confront it and not tiptoe around this person b/c Im afraid I might do something to tick them off.

I think you just take my statements the wrong way. Haven’t we had this discussion before and I told you that I’ve never tried to say anything ill towards you? I just showed how I knew that it was him by using his IP addy for solid proof. That was it, I don’t see where there was any sarcasm in that post. :dunno