Whuts your fav NHL team?

hockey…best served over ice…with a little bit of an attitude…hit somebody!

ok - who are the players we love to hate?

Barnaby is one of mine

Those who seriously like the Pens make me sick to my stomach because I know it’s because of recent history and Sidney Crosby or Malkin.

I’m a born Oiler fan, which I hate the Flames, Canucks, Avs and Wild.

can’t believe that Claude Lemieux is back playing…

The sharks brought back JR, so why not, who’s next? The other Thorton? :ninja

Lindros still playing? '07 was last I saw of him

OK… I am ready for the abuse, but

I am a St. Louis Blues fan!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“nursey1972, post: 1028860”]OK… I am ready for the abuse, but

:p[/quote]

Blues rock :thumbup (ugh, the pun . . . :24:)

He was with the Stars that year but never heard of him since. Hmm another old dude is Chelios :smiley:

No abuse from me, that is the franchise I wish can get better but it seems to get in a deeper hole, I know a ton of people like to make fun of that team because of how desperate the franchise is to put butt’s in their seats.

Still with the Wings. One of my fav players.

I don’t get why, he’s sooo old school :stuck_out_tongue: I know he was mostly known for the years he was with the Hawks. Another old guy which I absolutely love but has the worst of luck this year is Sakic, poor guy. :frowning:

:24: - I’m old school.

Chelios amazes me, at 47 or so, and still getting after it. Most player’s careers are over before they hit 35 easy.

I also like the fact that he never “retired” and then came back.

[quote=“canidae, post: 1028866”]:24: - I’m old school.

Chelios amazes me, at 47 or so, and still getting after it. Most player’s careers are over before they hit 35 easy.

I also like the fact that he never “retired” and then came back.[/quote]

So, uhm… that is reminding me of a movie, will you run in your underwear down the street now? :stuck_out_tongue:

I like his determination, just surprised that the Wings are keeping him for so long, I like his endurance as well but enough is enough and call it a retirement already, is he being a Gordie Howe or what?

[quote=“Anie, post: 1028867”]So, uhm… that is reminding me of a movie, will you run in your underwear down the street now? :stuck_out_tongue:

I like his determination, just surprised that the Wings are keeping him for so long, I like his endurance as well but enough is enough and call it a retirement already, is he being a Gordie Howe or what?[/quote]

You really don’t want to see that :eek :24:

I dunno, the guy loves the game. I mean, WTF do you do after you quit playing?

Some are in sports for the money, but some still play for love of the game. Those are the great ones, IMO.

Until he becomes a detriment to the team, I say play on :thumbup

Chelios is an A number one asshole. Fits right in with the team owner.

Nah, no abuse, at times they do suck but I have nothing against them. They beat the Rangers last night, watchin that made me smile a bit.

[quote=“SammyStephens, post: 1028851”]No fav team here, I guess the Penguins cause they are the only team that ever seems to be televised around here.

And what is with OTZ women and Hockey?[/quote]

Its a great sport, watchin people just get leveled, its great, and its something my team is really good at, Oh how asham is so great. Haha. Motherfucker starts at least a fight a game.

[quote=“canidae, post: 1028855”]ok - who are the players we love to hate?

Barnaby is one of mine

[/quote]

Drury

I dont love to hate Miller, I do hate him most out of he entire league tho.

coventry blaze

Bruins and the Avs