Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

I am new to this fourm, and I looked back in this fourm section and didn’t see any questions like this so I thought I would ask.

Every other race has a homeland where they are the majority and immigration of other races is extremely limited. In a lot of cases (Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.) it’s entirely not allowed, and this is seen as OK.

My question is why is it that white countries have to experience multiculturalism and become diverse but no one else has to do this. Why can’t every race get their own homeland?

I also want to see what the general opinion on this topic is, so I created a poll.

I believe its due to the fact that Western nations allow immigration. The slave trade is play a big role into why there is so much diversity in the West.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682371, member: 2090”]I believe its due to the fact that Western nations allow immigration. The slave trade is play a big role into why there is so much diversity in the West.[/QUOTE]
But why is it that we should allow for immigration is my question.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682369, member: 34205”]why is it that white countries have to experience multiculturalism and become diverse but no one else has to do this. Why can’t every race get their own homeland?[/QUOTE]
“White countries” do not HAVE to experience diversity. Migrants choose to move into Western nations because there is more opportunity for them. The reason other countries aren’t experiencing this is because white people and others do not what to go to these countries. Most likely these other countries do not have the same benefits and opportunities.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682373, member: 2090”]“White countries” do not HAVE to experience diversity. Migrants choose to move into Western nations because there is more opportunity for them. The reason other countries aren’t experiencing this is because white people and others do not what to go to these countries. Most likely these other countries do not have the same benefits and opportunities.[/QUOTE]
In many countries such as South Korea, China, Japan, etc, there are very low populations of minorities because minorities simply are restricted. And in countries like Israel, it’s majority only. So why is it that we should let the minorities in to our countries. Just because we have a better country than the minorities doesn’t mean we have to share it (Countries in Europe are not based off of slavery of non whites, so the slavery argument doesn’t work here).

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682372, member: 34205”]But why is it that we should allow for immigration is my question.[/QUOTE]
I can’t answer that question. Frankly, I don’t care. Immigration for the United States, even though its hard for the white folk to adapt and accept their dying race, has been beneficial in many ways.

Do you want homelands for each race? African-Americans to go back to Africa? Latin Americans to retreat back to their lives south of the border? Asians to go back to their original countries? All Muslims to go back to to their war-torn nations? How about have all of the white people in America to go back to Europe, considering that’s where we come from?

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682376, member: 2090”]I can’t answer that question. Frankly, I don’t care. Immigration for the United States, even though its hard for the white folk to adapt and accept their dying race, has been beneficial in many ways.

Do you want homelands for each race? African-Americans to go back to Africa? Latin Americans to retreat back to their lives south of the border? Asians to go back to their original countries? All Muslims to go back to to their war-torn nations? How about have all of the white people in America to go back to Europe, considering that’s where we come from?[/QUOTE]
I actually wouldn’t mind going to Europe, if it weren’t for the fact that Europe wasn’t so against a white homeland. The white race isn’t just dying, it’s committing suicide. The specific ideology that I follow is banned in Germany, Austria, and several other European countries, and I could face jail time for my beliefs in these countries. If we kicked out the minorities of Europe and stopped allowing for freeloaders and degeneracy to hold our race back, I think that would very well work. And if we would stop our interventions in non white countries, the Arabs wouldn’t have a war torn country in the first place. We should stop breaking the system further than it is broken, and try to see if things work out.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682375, member: 34205”]Just because we have a better country than the minorities doesn’t mean we have to share it (Countries in Europe are not based off of slavery of non whites, so the slavery argument doesn’t work here).[/QUOTE]
Like I said in my latest post, I do not know why we have to “share it”. I do know however, that United States was founded and built by men of many backgrounds. This nation has been built with blood, sweat, and tears of many. Whether it be the slaves in fields. Or the Chinese building the railroads. Or whether it was the Irish building skyscrapers or working in the tunnels underneath our booming cities today. Or if its Hispanics building our roads and bridges, or even in the fields keeping our agricultural business afloat. I don’t mind sharing this nation and its qualities with any of these type of people. They did, they do today, their part. They all seek the same things we seek and that is to be free and happy. Whether you are white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. Gay or straight, I don’t care. As long as you are a good decent person, I am not bothered by you.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682377, member: 34205”]If we kicked out the minorities of Europe and stopped allowing for freeloaders and degeneracy to hold our race back, I think that would very well work.[/QUOTE]
You know there are even white freeloaders right? hahah
There are plenty of them here in the US as well, buddy.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682377, member: 34205”]And if we would stop our interventions in non white countries, the Arabs wouldn’t have a war torn country in the first place. We should stop breaking the system further than it is broken, and try to see if things work out.[/QUOTE]
Well our government has its own interests. Our completely “white US government” is getting involved in those other non white nations. Damn this “white US government”.

@Spodershibe Why do we need a homeland? Do you believe that multiculturalism is the root of our nation, and the world’s, problem?

I personally believe that you’re looking at the issue of Western nations allowing immigration from the wrong perspective, insofar as the language you use seems to imply that supporters of a relaxed immigration policy wouldn’t advocate this sort of thing for other nations too. The difference is that Western nations – in recent decades – have higher amounts of the population who are in favour of these sorts of policies, and, even if those in favour have formed a minority at different points in time, their governments have had different views. There’s a whole load of different factors that go into explaining why Western nations have historically (over the past few decades at least) been more supportive of less-stringent immigration policies. Some of it can be attributed to the development of modern liberalism in the mid-20th Century, and the way that that has allowed for multiculturalist views to become mainstream within the liberal movement as of the 1970s. Some of it can probably be attributed to the Western backlash against all things related to nationalism amongst some segments of the population in the second half of the 20th century too. There’s also postliberal strands of thought that have begun to emerge since the late 20th century, such as pluralist ideas of multiculturalism.

Historical trends and a wide variety of other factors explain why the West has had relaxed immigration policies compared to non-Western nations. The reason non-Western nations continue to have stricter immigration policies is also related to their own historical trends and other factors. I’m sure that many of those who support relaxing Western borders to non-Western nations probably support relaxing non-Western borders to Western nations too, but they simply don’t have influence in other nations.

Edit: Factors relative to each individual nation also explain why there’s been a negative reaction to immigration from other segments of society too, fyi.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682383, member: 2090”]@Spodershibe Why do we need a homeland? Do you believe that multiculturalism is the root of our nation, and the world’s, problem?[/QUOTE]
It is not the entire problem, but it is a big part of the problem. I also think that a nationalist nation is more prone to suceed, and this would explain why Hitler and The Third Reich had such advanced science, and why we used it in the creation of the Atomic Bomb and the Moon Landing. While a multicultural nation might not be a bad thing, it is definetly better to have a nationalist nation.

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682378, member: 3521”]So, like the U.S, and U.K, France… uh, and all scandinavian countries?[/QUOTE]
These countries are racially mixed and multcultural, and don’t exactly fall under the definition of a “Homeland”.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682381, member: 2090”]You know there are even white freeloaders right? hahah
There are plenty of them here in the US as well, buddy.

Well our government has its own interests. Our completely “white US government” is getting involved in those other non white nations. Damn this “white US government”.[/QUOTE]
Our “white us governmet” didn’t start getting involved until multiculturalism started to become widespread and the Nazis lost WWII. Before this we did not get involved in anything.

[QUOTE=“Joshrune, post: 2682385, member: 2313”]I personally believe that you’re looking at the issue of Western nations allowing immigration from the wrong perspective, insofar as the language you use seems to imply that supporters of a relaxed immigration policy wouldn’t advocate this sort of thing for other nations too. The difference is that Western nations – in recent decades – have higher amounts of the population who are in favour of these sorts of policies, and, even if those in favour have formed a minority at different points in time, their governments have had different views. There’s a whole load of different factors that go into explaining why Western nations have historically (over the past few decades at least) been more supportive of less-stringent immigration policies. Some of it can be attributed to the development of modern liberalism in the mid-20th Century, and the way that that has allowed for multiculturalist views to become mainstream within the liberal movement as of the 1970s. Some of it can probably be attributed to the Western backlash against all things related to nationalism amongst some segments of the population in the second half of the 20th century too. There’s also postliberal strands of thought that have begun to emerge since the late 20th century, such as pluralist ideas of multiculturalism.

Historical trends and a wide variety of other factors explain why the West has had relaxed immigration policies compared to non-Western nations. The reason non-Western nations continue to have stricter immigration policies is also related to their own historical trends and other factors. I’m sure that many of those who support relaxing Western borders to non-Western nations probably support relaxing non-Western borders to Western nations too, but they simply don’t have influence in other nations.

Edit: Factors relative to each individual nation also explain why there’s been a negative reaction to immigration from other segments of society too, fyi.[/QUOTE]
Just because liberalism happened and the white liberals want it doesn’t make it right.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682389, member: 34205”]Just because liberalism happened and the white liberals want it doesn’t make it right.[/QUOTE]
Sure, it doesn’t make it inherently right, and that wasn’t my claim, but it explains why it’s occurred. I’m moreso taking issue with the language you use when discussing the topic than anything else. I also dislike the phrasing of the question in the OP, insofar as it seems worded in a way that would suggest that anyone who selects “No” is automatically ‘against’ whites. Most people who look at this issue approach it from a different perspective. I don’t blame you for phrasing it in that way. It’s linked to your own worldview which is fine. It just misrepresents the motivations and ideas of those from other camps.

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682390, member: 3521”]There are plenty of white Euro countries that have closeted borders. No race has a specific country as a homeland except the backwards Arabs.[/QUOTE]
Israel for the Jews
All of Asia for the Asians (Including developed countries such as South Korea)
Most of Africa for the Africans (Most meaning not including South Africa, which I believe the whites should leave and give back to the blacks)
Regions can act as homelands, like Europe should act as a homeland to the whites.