Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“liberalofthenorth, post: 2682612, member: 34122”]Get with the times buddy, things are changing. What has been never will be. You must adapt your policies to move with the acceptance of new beliefs, otherwise your ideology will fade with the old chapters of humanity.[/QUOTE]
I would rather die than change. I will not “Get with the times”. I will secure the existence of my people and a future for white children, or I will die trying.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682613, member: 34205”]I would rather die than change. I will not “Get with the times”. I will secure the existence of my people and a future for white children, or I will die trying.[/QUOTE]

For one, a lot of Europeans don’t consider you “their people.” especially not a lot of Slavs who your idol Hitler tried to mass murder.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682615, member: 3029”]For one, a lot of Europeans don’t consider you “their people.” especially not a lot of Slavs who your idol Hitler tried to mass murder.[/QUOTE]
He tried to kill them because they were communists. Communism is the lowest of the low, and should be treated as such

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682616, member: 34205”]He tried to kill them because they were communists. Communism is the lowest of the low, and should be treated as such[/QUOTE]

No, he tried to kill them because he viewed Slavic people as an inferior race in the way of German living space. This is pretty basic, historical fact.

“White unity” is but a dream fit for volkisch plebeians.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682617, member: 3029”]No, he tried to kill them because he viewed Slavic people as an inferior race in the way of German living space. This is pretty basic, historical fact.

“White unity” is but a dream fit for volkisch plebeians.[/QUOTE]
He didn’t try to wipe out the slavic population. That is completely absurd. It also is a “basic fact” that Hitler was worse than Stalin, however Stalin killed far more people than he could even if we claim he killed 21 million, which is every death in WWII including the projected holocaust death toll.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682623, member: 34205”]He didn’t try to wipe out the slavic population. That is completely absurd. It also is a “basic fact” that Hitler was worse than Stalin, however Stalin killed far more people than he could even if we claim he killed 21 million, which is every death in WWII including the projected holocaust death toll.[/QUOTE]

Wrong, Generalplan ost is indisputable fact.

Stalin killed more people mainly because he won, Hitler’s plan was to exterminate wholesale nations which would have increased his kill count tenfold were he not defeated. Their reasoning was also different, Stalin’s was political, while Hitler was because of things the person had no control over (race, sexual orientation, etc.)

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682625, member: 3029”]Wrong, Generalplan ost is indisputable fact.

Stalin killed more people mainly because he won, Hitler’s plan was to exterminate wholesale nations which would have increased his kill count tenfold were he not defeated. Their reasoning was also different, Stalin’s was political, while Hitler was because of things the person had no control over (race, sexual orientation, etc.)[/QUOTE]
“Political”.

1. You just justified the secret police executions of anti communists, which is sick.
  2. He starved the poor, which in the soviet union you had no control over your wealth.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682630, member: 34205”]“Political”.

1. You just justified the secret police executions of anti communists, which is sick.
  2. He starved the poor, which in the soviet union you had no control over your wealth.[/QUOTE]

No, I didn’t. I stated that killing someone for something they have control over is not as sick as killing someone for something they have no control over. And for the love of God, you disgusting Nazi, don’t come and cry morality to me when your idol Hitler did the same thing.

For collectivization and industrialization of land, both necessary to make Russia a power.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682633, member: 3029”]No, I didn’t. I stated that killing someone for something they have control over is not as sick as killing someone for something they have no control over. And for the love of God, you disgusting Nazi, don’t come and cry morality to me when your idol Hitler did the same thing.

For collectivization and industrialization of land, both necessary to make Russia a power.[/QUOTE]
Hitler did not do secret police executions of people. Hitler basically just because the Emmanual Goldstien of our time, and people made up many different, in some cases contradicting stories about what Hitler did. As an experiment, George Lincoln Rockwell once wrote some complete BS uncited article about evil nazi human experiments againt women, and he later got argued against by people citing the article he wrote as atrocities commited by the nazis.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682636, member: 3521”]Wrong once again. They were labeled as sub-human by both the Italian Fascists and the Nazi’s, Mussolini viewed them as ‘barbarian’, and the Nazi Party lebelled them as Untermenschen. Hitler thought they were inferior and unable to rule themselves.[/QUOTE]
Yeah when they rule themselves with a paranoid murderer I don’t blame them for that belief. Just because they are unable to rule themselves doesn’t mean they don’t deserve life.

Also I do think they are currently able to rule themselves and they are doing it well, just at the time with what they saw from the murdering tyrant Stalin caused them to believe that, and I can’t hold that against them.

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682638, member: 3521”]Doesn’t matter what you think, you claimed that Hitler did not want to exterminate them. Being labelled as Untermenshen by the Nazi Party meant forced labor or death.[/QUOTE]
Then how did someone of ethnic Jewish descent recieve the iron cross in the army?

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682642, member: 3521”]I’m assuming you’re talking about Hugo Gutmann or Ernst Hess?

Hugo left Germany before WW2 and Ernst was granted immunity by Hitler himself for some time, but in 41 his privileges were removed and he spent the rest of the war as a forced laborer, his sister died in Auschwitz and his mother escaped.

After 1942, the Nazi’s imprisoned inferior people of ‘special merit’ in this camp. The camp was mainly used for Propaganda purposes.[/QUOTE]
No, I was talking about Leo Skurnik.

Well … yes… The West drew arbitrary borders in the Middle East at the behest of the angle of a ruler in London, completely ignoring ethnic and religious differences, and hence creating the Shia vs. Sunni wars all over the region. It’s what caused anti-Kurd genocides in Iraq and is what is causing tensions in Israel. A lot of Arabs in a Jewish state.

Obviously …

The Russian minority of Ukraine is trying to join Russia despite descending from recent immigrants. Crimea only became majority-Russian in 1971. Yet again an argument against immigration - they come, import their culture, and when they become a majority, they have their own demands and call “self-determination” when you oppose them and “discrimination” if you try to take action.

The same scenes of Ukraine will be repeated over Europe. Stockholm will not remain part of Sweden by the end of this century.

No, but income inequality isn’t really an issue anyway. In fact, you may argue that multiculturalism is indeed causing income inequality, as domestic investors see no such thing as a “border” and have no loyalty to their country, their only loyalty is to their profits.

See Henry Ford and Theodore Roosevelt as good examples. They were patriotic Americans whose main goal was to raise productivity at their firm, but at the same time promote American values and pay Americans a decent compensation for their labour. Once an influx of non-Americans come in, that attitude discontinues, because there’s no reason to promote corporate-social responsibility to workers as you don’t have any relationship to them other than the fact you’re both homo sapiens and they speak broken English. Hence why Henry Ford was one of the biggest pushers behind the Immigration Act of 1923, which killed immigration in the United States until the 1965 Immigration Act. 40 years of integration, a period in which America became American. A period where American exceptionalism and patriotism reached their greatest extents, where America reached their peak and a period of great prosperity.

Please tell me this is a joke … ethnic violence is the main reason for lack of African development … Congo? Rwandan Genocide? Moroccan-Saharan conflicts? South Africa? Kenyan violence? Somalian clans? Liberian Civil War? The fact that unemployment in Ghana depends entirely on which clan is in local government, and if they win an election they put all the other ethnics out of jobs? Tell me you know these things…

The most prosperous nations tend to be those which are the most homogenous.

This is the Top 10 most ethnically diverse countries and the bottom 10 least diverse countries. I have added GDP per capita beside them. Notice a pattern?

COUNTRY - [B]ETHNIC FRACTIONALIZATION INDEX[/B] - [B]GDP[/B][B] PER [/B][B]CAPITA[/B] - [B][I][U]HDI[/U][/I][/B] - % OF FOREIGN RESIDENTS

Index of Ethnic Diversity combined with language diversity and cultural diversity. 1 = Highest diversity, 0 = Zero diversity, everyone is part of the same ethnic group, language and culture.
Green GDP = [B]Over $35k[/B]. Orange =[B] $20-35k[/B]. Red = [B]Under $20k[/B].
Low Human Development - Medium Human Development - High Human Development - Very High Human Development
% of population that is immigrant population. [B]0-3%[/B] is fine, [B]3-10%[/B] is dangerous, [B]10%+[/B] is suicidal. As you can see, most third-world countries are already ethnically diverse without immigration. West is turning in their direction by immigration.

[B]Why is it that all pro-multiculturalists live in all the relatively ethnically homogenous countries? Surely all pro-multiculturalists should be packing their bags to the countries where DIVERSITY = STRENGTH[/B], so countries like Papua New Guinea, so you can experience clan cannibalism, or go to Tanzania where beautiful diversity has created a political system of Spoils - your employment is based on which clan is in power. If it’s not yours, good luck doing farming.

MOST DIVERSE COUNTRIES:

1. Papua New Guinea -[B] 1.0000 - $2 652 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 0.4% Immigrant population[/B]
  2. Tanzania - [B]0.953 - $2 904 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 0.6% Immigrant population[/B]
  3. Democratic Republic of the Congo -[B] 0.933 - $770 per person (Second poorest) - LOW - 0.7% Immigrant population[/B]
  4. Uganda - [B]0.93 - $2 003 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 1.4% Immigrant population[/B]
  5. Liberia - [B]0.899 - $873 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 5.3% Immigrant population[/B]
  6. Cameroon - [B]0.887 - $3 144 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 1.3% Immigrant population[/B]
  7. Togo - [B]0.883 - $1 483 - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 3.0% Immigrant population[/B]
  8. South Africa - [B]0.880 - $13 165 per person - MEDIUM HDI - 4.6% Immigrant population. May be much higher, xenophobia forces people to note themselves as South African (2011 census report)[/B]
  9. Republic of Congo -[B] 0.878 - $6 772 per person - MEDIUM HDI - 9.7% Immigrant population[/B]
  10. Madagascar - [B]0.861 - $1 462 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 0.1% Immigrant population[/B]
    …20. Central African Republic - [B]0.791 - $630 per person (Poorest on earth) - LOWEST - 2.9% Immigrant population[/B]
    …30. Mali - [B]0.754 - $2 119 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 1.3% Immigrant population[/B]
    …40. Burkina Faso - [B]0.704 - $1 724 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 4.1% Immigrant population[/B]
    …50. Trinidad and Tobago - [B]0.647 - $32 635 per person - HIGH HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 2.4% Immigrant population. - Yearly deportations make that figure much higher at certain times of the year.[/B]
    …75. Israel - [B]0.526 - $33 656 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 26.5% Immigrant population. One has to be a moron to believe Israel can survive internally without descending into Rhodesia. First steps taken anyway.[/B]
    …100. Croatia [B]0.375 - $21 581 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 17.6% Immigrant population. Reduced to 2.3% once fellow Yugoslavs are removed as “immigrant” term. Leftovers after country breakup.[/B]
    …125. Uruguay - [B]0.218 - $21 507 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 2.3% Immigrant population. First South American country to effectively stop being a New World immigrant destination in 1960s.[/B]

BOTTOM 10:

1. Yemen - [B]0.078 - $2 671 per person - LOW HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 1.3% Immigrant population. Rises heavily during high oil price periods.[/B]
  2. Netherlands - [B]0.077 - $49 166 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 11.1% Immigrant population[/B]
  3. Greece - [B]0.059 - $26 449 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 11.1% Immigrant population[/B]
  4. Poland - [B]0.047 - $26 455 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 0.5% Immigrant population[/B]
  5. Portugal - [B]0.04 - $26 477 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 7.5% Immigrant population[/B]
  6. Italy - [B]0.04 - $35 708 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 8% Immigrant population[/B]
  7. Tunisia - [B]0.039 - $11 428 per person - HIGH HUMAN DEVELOPMENT - 0.3% Immigrant population[/B]
  8. Japan - [B]0.012 - $38 054 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 1.9% Immigrant population[/B]
  9. South Korea - [B]0.004 - $36 511 per person - VERY HIGH HDI - 0.4% - 2.9% Immigrant population. Depends on year.[/B]
  10. North Korea - [B]0.002 - (ESTIMATE - CIA) - $2 500 per person - LOW HDI - Alleged 30k workers from Chinese Manchuria, some born during the war. Nevertheless, <0.1% Immigrant population.[/B]

This is the map of the most ethnically diverse countries by Ethnic Fractionalization Index combined with Cultural Diversity Index. Red is least ethnically diverse, green is the most. Look at the map and tell me where the rich countries lie.

To the topic: I’m not in favour of a white homeland, though my immigration policies would de facto limit immigration to almost fully white countries, thus the answer is somewhat yes.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682369, member: 34205”]I am new to this fourm, and I looked back in this fourm section and didn’t see any questions like this so I thought I would ask.

Every other race has a homeland where they are the majority and immigration of other races is extremely limited. In a lot of cases (Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.) it’s entirely not allowed, and this is seen as OK.

My question is why is it that white countries have to experience multiculturalism and become diverse but no one else has to do this. Why can’t every race get their own homeland?

I also want to see what the general opinion on this topic is, so I created a poll.[/QUOTE]

I’ve got to ask, exactly where to suppose “whites” are to form their own country? LMFAO