Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Sauer, post: 2682669, member: 20472”]I’ve got to ask, exactly where to suppose “whites” are to form their own country? LMFAO[/QUOTE]
In Europe. Where else than their homeland?

I believe that all of Europe should be a homeland for whites. White people don’t go to Africa so why should the Africans come here? We can’t help that our continent and culture is so supreme that we were able to build a society that isn’t backwards and shitty. Europe for Whites, Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans.

[QUOTE=“Saighdear na Alba, post: 2682680, member: 34188”]I believe that all of Europe should be a homeland for whites. White people don’t go to Africa so why should the Africans come here? We can’t help that our continent and culture is so supreme that we were able to build a society that isn’t backwards and shitty. Europe for Whites, Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans.[/QUOTE]

Why?

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682694, member: 3050”]Why?[/QUOTE]
multiculturalism does nothing but cause crime and threatens the natives.

[QUOTE=“Saighdear na Alba, post: 2682700, member: 34188”]multiculturalism does nothing but cause crime and threatens the natives.[/QUOTE]

How does it do either of those?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682483, member: 34205”]The book didn’t describe the killing of anyne except 1. The controlling Jewish snake that held the white race down 2. Mixed race mongrels who, if left to continue breeding, would breed out the good traits of their original races and just become essentally sub human.[/QUOTE]

My brain is crying.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682671, member: 34205”]In Europe. Where else than their homeland?[/QUOTE]

I’ve been to Europe.

I prefer the United States.

So EXACTLY how would you propose that Europe become a “white nation”?

In your mind, is it ok for gay white people to be a part of this “nation”?

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682702, member: 3050”]How does it do either of those?[/QUOTE]
dunno maybe because all it leads to is blacks and muslims abusing white women and race mixing which leads to less white children and more black children

[QUOTE=“Saighdear na Alba, post: 2682700, member: 34188”]multiculturalism does nothing but cause crime and threatens the natives.[/QUOTE]
Are you trying to suggest that white people aren’t the source of much crime? And do you enjoy a curry, or Chinese? because if so, then you’ve reaped the benefits of multiculturalism.

Are you sure that’s all it does?

and race mixing which leads to less white children and more black children

Wouldn’t those children be mixed, not black?

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682744, member: 3050”]Are you sure that’s all it does?[/QUOTE]
yes

Wouldn’t those children be mixed, not black?

well they wouldn’t be white and they always tend to be more dark skinned so it’s just as bad

[QUOTE=“liberalofthenorth, post: 2682736, member: 34122”]Are you trying to suggest that white people aren’t the source of much crime? And do you enjoy a curry, or Chinese? because if so, then you’ve reaped the benefits of multiculturalism.[/QUOTE]
I can just buy both of those from bleddy asders and not have to import a foreigner to cook it lol…

So black people and Muslims don’t do anything but abuse white women?

well they wouldn’t be white and they always tend to be more dark skinned so it’s just as bad

How is it bad?

[QUOTE=“liberalofthenorth, post: 2682736, member: 34122”]Are you trying to suggest that white people aren’t the source of much crime? And do you enjoy a curry, or Chinese? because if so, then you’ve reaped the benefits of multiculturalism.[/QUOTE]
sorry i forgot we need to let some poo in loo called sanjay come over to make a curry for me while ching chang chong makes me a chinese takeaway

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682748, member: 3050”]So black people and Muslims don’t do anything but abuse white women?[/QUOTE]
no they commit other crimes as well

How is it bad?

No white people = no progression in society

So all they do is commit crime?

No white people = no progression in society

So there was no progression in society prior to white people existing? This is true even when the first civilizations were founded by non-white? This is true even when other well developed countries also progress? And I thought you were a traditionalist who was against progress.

[QUOTE=“Sauer, post: 2682731, member: 20472”]I’ve been to Europe.

I prefer the United States.

So EXACTLY how would you propose that Europe become a “white nation”?

In your mind, is it ok for gay white people to be a part of this “nation”?[/QUOTE]
The thing about homosexuality is that I support the existence of it, and thats it. Gay white people can be a part of the nation so long as they keep it to themseves, don’t march through our streets in tight leather, and put propaganda everywhere. The best current representation for my ideas on homosexuality would be Russia.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682751, member: 3050”]So all they do is commit crime?

So there was no progression in society prior to white people existing? This is true even when the first civilizations were founded by non-white? This is true even when other well developed countries also progress? And I thought you were a traditionalist who was against progress.[/QUOTE]
They don’t only commit crime, it’s just they are highly more prone to commit crimes.

Traditionalism isn’t against progress, it’s about masculinity and revolting from our modern degenerate culture. The only other “Well developed” countries are Jewish and Asian, and Jews and Asians all have high IQs like the whites.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682623, member: 34205”]He didn’t try to wipe out the slavic population.[/QUOTE]
I’m fairly sure in [I]Mein Kampf [/I]he makes explicit reference to this. There is also the whole furore re: ‘Lebensraum’ and the quote (can’t remember it exactly) where he mentions ‘the elimination of the Jewish race will be the elimination of the Jewish race’.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682759, member: 34205”]The thing about homosexuality is that I support the existence of it, and thats it. Gay white people can be a part of the nation so long as they keep it to themseves, don’t march through our streets in tight leather, and put propaganda everywhere. The best current representation for my ideas on homosexuality would be Russia.[/QUOTE]

So in this nation of yours, I take it no one can march in the streets or have a parade? Is any freedom of expression allowed?