Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Sauer, post: 2682763, member: 20472”]So in this nation of yours, I take it no one can march in the streets or have a parade? Is any freedom of expression allowed?[/QUOTE]
Civilized, decent expression is allowed. This is basically everything except walking through the streets half naked in homoerotic outfits

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682769, member: 34205”]Civilized, decent expression is allowed. This is basically everything except walking through the streets half naked in homoerotic outfits[/QUOTE]

What’s wrong with nudity?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682769, member: 34205”]Civilized, decent expression is allowed. This is basically everything except walking through the streets half naked in homoerotic outfits[/QUOTE]

Also, I’m willing to bet that it’s only a tiny proportion of homosexuals that are going to dress explicitly, many of them seem to go about their day to day lives rather discreetly.

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2682784, member: 3246”]Also, I’m willing to bet that it’s only a tiny proportion of homosexuals that are going to dress explicitly, many of them seem to go about their day to day lives rather discreetly.[/QUOTE]
Most homosexuals in my experience are hypersexual perverts. If they go about their day discreetly and don’t spread teir propaganda to our impressionable youth I am fine with them

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682785, member: 34205”]Most homosexuals in my experience are hypersexual perverts.[/QUOTE]

If that’s your experience then fair enough, but don’t go superimposing that on the entire population of them based on (what I’m guessing) to be a handful of cases. It seems unrealistic that the majority of them would behave like that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[QUOTE=“liberalofthenorth, post: 2682612, member: 34122”]Get with the times buddy, things are changing. What has been never will be. You must adapt your policies to move with the acceptance of new beliefs, otherwise your ideology will fade with the old chapters of humanity.[/QUOTE]

Did you really just use a “it’s the current year”, “get on the right side of history” argument?

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2682787, member: 3246”]If that’s your experience then fair enough, but don’t go superimposing that on the entire population of them based on (what I’m guessing) to be a handful of cases. It seems unrealistic that the majority of them would behave like that.[/QUOTE]
Well if the majority of homosexuals dont want to do that they shouldn’t have problems with it when it is made illegal

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682788, member: 3521”]Anecdotal evidence is not a good way to generalize a population.

‘Gay propoganda’? You don’t convince people to be gay lmao that’s not how it works.[/QUOTE]
Yes, today, in our society, gays get free money, support, and other things just for being gay. People will then pretend to be gay to recieve these benefits. Also I don’t care if dressing in homoerotic clothing and putting rainbows everywhere with penises on them isn’t going to make anyone gay. It’s indecent, and shouldn’t be allowed.

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682791, member: 3521”]“WHY AREN’T YOU DRINKING BATTERY ACID EVERYONE ELSE IS!”[/QUOTE]

“ALL THE OTHER KIDS ARE JUMPING OFF THE CLIFF”

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682795, member: 3521”]“mom you never let me do ANYTHING. UGH!”[/QUOTE]
Hey when I next get the chance I will literally take a picture of something at my school offering free shit just for being gay. Want me to do that?

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682795, member: 3521”]“mom you never let me do ANYTHING. UGH!”[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH]5461[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682795, member: 3521”]No they don’t. Idk what else to say besides that is just false.[/QUOTE]
[URL]http://gillfoundation.org/priorities/a-prosperous-colorado/[/URL]

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682790, member: 34205”]Well if the majority of homosexuals dont want to do that they shouldn’t have problems with it when it is made illegal[/QUOTE]

Or perhaps there’s no need to make it illegal because it’s [I]not[/I] a problem.

[QUOTE=“Sir Mobutu of Devonshire, post: 2682747, member: 1164”]I can just buy both of those from bleddy asders and not have to import a foreigner to cook it lol…[/QUOTE]

In the minds of liberals, foreign foods are only available because of DIVERSITY = STRENGTH

Hence why you obviously will never find a pizza in the Gaijin Empire of Japan with 99.7% Japanese people (4th largest pizza consumer), why you won’t find a McDonalds anywhere in the Racist Realm of South Korea (highest McDonalds # of food stores per capita) and why the only food you will find in White Protectorate of Poland will be the same food they had 1500 years ago. Kebab or citrus fruits? No way. Oats all day.

Without multiculturalism and immigration, how could we[B][I] ever[/I][/B] have pizza/!?!?!

Thank god for all the million Italians who came to the UK, they gave the UK pizza.

(lets conveniently ignore that almost every pizza parlour is operated by arabs anyway)

Chinese? The UK never had Chinese products before the Chinese started moving here in the 1980s. Same with Indians half a century earlier.

Oh wait … Chinese Tea in the 18th century … Indian spices in the 15th century … Oh wait, [B]HOW DO WE HAVE COFFEE WHEN WE DONT EVEN HAVE MANY BRAZILIANS IN THE UK!!?[/B]

Let me know when you get your white nation going. I’ll know where not to book my next flight.

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2682799, member: 3246”]Or perhaps there’s no need to make it illegal because it’s [I]not[/I] a problem.[/QUOTE]
I guess we shouldn’t have murder laws because the majority of people have no desire to murder too then