Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682947, member: 34205”]just because it’s not harming anyone, at least visibly, doesn’t make it right.[/QUOTE]

But it wouldn’t be wrong either.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682947, member: 34205”]Young kids are impressionable and walking through the streets in tight leather before they know anything about sexuality can harm their view on the subject.[/QUOTE]

How so?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682947, member: 34205”]Sexuality is not something we should be open about.[/QUOTE]

Why not?

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2682939, member: 3246”]That doesn’t explain how it’s harmful to anyone though.

And just for the record I don’t have a problem with public nudity.[/QUOTE]
I am ok with nudity in places like nudist beaches where you actually know people are going to be naked and/or in erotic outfits. It shouldn’t be that people can just walk around naked wherever they want, as this one, goes against Christianity, and while I am personally agnostic, I believe that this religion is a part of my culture and it is my duty to follow its rules. Plus many other people are religious and we don’t want to be complete assholes to them.

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2682943, member: 3246”]I’m fairly sure that it’s scientifically acknowledged that race doesn’t really exist, what people might interpret as a different race is just another part of the same spectrum rather than being something actually separate.[/QUOTE]

[URL]http://therightstuff.biz/2015/09/30/human-races-exist-refuting-eleven-common-arguments-against-the-existence-of-race/[/URL]

(not agreeing with everything on the site but the points it makes are spot-on about human races existing).

All of the great arguments against races existing have been refuted now. They definitely exist.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682950, member: 3050”]But it wouldn’t be wrong either.

How so?

Why not?[/QUOTE]
I will answer those last two points you have there.

Kids are impressionable because their brains are not developed fully, and before the teenage years, brains are wired to follow the leader and basically not be independent. This is basic human development.

Because many people are put off by sexuality and sexuality can be a touchy subject for many people, and we don’t want to go around making half of society feel uncomfortable. It is part of human behavior, no matter how illogical it is, that we feel uncomfortable talking and sharing information like this with strangers.

Hell, I even played the Leftist game and looked up some arguments about races not existing. This is what I found:

[URL]http://www.sciencealert.com/watch-do-human-races-really-exist[/URL]

Biggest bull ever. Easily refuted. His whole argument was ‘well humans share 99% of genes therefore we’re practically the same’. Funnily enough, humans also share 95% of our genes with chimps, and I don’t think we’re practically the same as chimps.

The Leftist (Leftist regarding race) arguments are honestly so stupid oh my god.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682953, member: 34205”]Kids are impressionable because their brains are not developed fully, and before the teenage years, brains are wired to follow the leader and basically not be independent. This is basic human development.[/QUOTE]

How does it harm their view of sexuality though?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682953, member: 34205”]It is part of human behavior.[/QUOTE]

Source? Because I’m fairly certain early humans didn’t really care about something like exposed breasts, in fact it was quite normal.

[QUOTE=“TheWalnutNibbler, post: 2682954, member: 7328”]
The Leftist (Leftist regarding race) arguments are honestly so stupid oh my god.[/QUOTE]

Just because one argument is stupid doesn’t mean all arguments are stupid.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682956, member: 3050”]Just because one argument is stupid doesn’t mean all arguments are stupid.[/QUOTE]

So you at least cede that the ‘since we’re 99% the same that means we’re exactly the same’ argument is dumb. Good.

Because otherwise we’d be practically chimps :slight_smile:

Any other great arguments against the existence of races? Please, enlighten me. Knowledge is power and I want more of it.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682955, member: 3050”]How does it harm their view of sexuality though?

Source? Because I’m fairly certain early humans didn’t really care about something like exposed breasts, in fact it was quite normal.[/QUOTE]
I am not talking about exposed breasts, I am talking about sexuality.

If you want to keep asking questions like this, I am not an expert in human development. When you ask “but why” to every point I make, eventually I just run out of answers and am just going to tell you to look into human development. Also it harms their view on sexuality because they might only be exposed to that and get the impression that that is the only thing there is to sexuality if exposed at early enough of an age. They will only get the one sided distorted view they have been exposed to.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682822, member: 34205”]It’s like the liberals and donald trump. They think by moving to canada they make an anti trump statement, but in reality, we are just sitting here, thinking how beautiful it is that they are deporting themselves. It just makes it that easier to bar you from travel.[/QUOTE]

If you read my comment, I stated where I WOULDN’T go.

[QUOTE=“Sauer, post: 2682960, member: 20472”]If you read my comment, I stated where I WOULDN’T go.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I get that. You not coming makes my life easier

Well, no.

Besides the fact there are different Caucasoid races, there’s is also no specific bloc where they originated and especially as whites are very spread out globally.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682948, member: 34205”]We are all one species, but genetic similarities and differences between certain groups of people is a very real thing, and we are not all equal.[/QUOTE]

You know, there’s a great deal of genetic differences between members of the ‘white race’, that doesn’t quantifiably seperate them into different racial groups. Genetic variation is continuous across the whole human population and nowhere will you be able to find intrinsic racial boundaries. Genetic difference doesn’t make us unequal, we all share the same evolutionary origins.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682964, member: 34205”]Yeah I get that. You not coming makes my life easier[/QUOTE]

Life isn’t easy.

The thing a person like you will never understand is that personal freedom can be a bitch when someone else is expressing their own beliefs and you don’t agree with it.

I sincerely hope you do find your country and get your ass out of the United States.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682951, member: 34205”]It shouldn’t be that people can just walk around naked wherever they want, as this one, goes against Christianity, and while I am personally agnostic, I believe that this religion is a part of my culture and it is my duty to follow its rules.[/QUOTE]

Tell that to Jesus.

“[I]Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?" [/I](Matthew 6:25)

“[I]So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.[/I]" (Matthew 6:28-29)

And that’s from the sermon on the mount, arguably the most fundamental part of Christian theology.

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683012, member: 3246”]Tell that to Jesus.

“[I]Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?" [/I](Matthew 6:25)

“[I]So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.[/I]" (Matthew 6:28-29)

And that’s from the sermon on the mount, arguably the most fundamental part of Christian theology.[/QUOTE]
I don’t follow the strictly religious beliefs (such as giving up life for Christ), because I am agnostic. I follow the non religious morals in it, such as the ten commandments, as a general moral guideline. Also these verses have nothing to do with our discussion.

[QUOTE=“BingoBongoLand, post: 2683007, member: 3374”]Well, no.

Besides the fact there are different Caucasoid races, there’s is also no specific bloc where they originated and especially as whites are very spread out globally.[/QUOTE]
When I refer to whites, I refer to Europeans, which is the group of people that evolved together in the similar climate of Europe.

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683008, member: 3246”]You know, there’s a great deal of genetic differences between members of the ‘white race’, that doesn’t quantifiably seperate them into different racial groups. Genetic variation is continuous across the whole human population and nowhere will you be able to find intrinsic racial boundaries. Genetic difference doesn’t make us unequal, we all share the same evolutionary origins.[/QUOTE]
There are greater genetic differences between races than within races simply because races evolved together. We did not all evolve in the same place, the same climate, etc, so while we all share the same evolutionary ORIGINS, that doesn’t mean we all evolved equally together.

[QUOTE=“Sauer, post: 2683010, member: 20472”]Life isn’t easy.

The thing a person like you will never understand is that personal freedom can be a bitch when someone else is expressing their own beliefs and you don’t agree with it.

I sincerely hope you do find your country and get your ass out of the United States.[/QUOTE]
My point is that you voluntarily not coming to my country just makes my life easier, and doesn’t scare me.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683047, member: 34205”]I follow the non religious morals in it, such as [B]the ten commandments[/B], as a general moral guideline.[/QUOTE]

So you mean that you follow the Jewish law? Because that’s what the ten commandments are.

Also these verses have nothing to do with our discussion.

Actually they do.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682951, member: 34205”] It shouldn’t be that people can just walk around naked wherever they want, as this one, goes against Christianity[/QUOTE]

See here that you mentioned nudity as going against Christianity, I quoted those verses because they are central to Christian values/doctrine and they make it quite clear (in my opinion) that choice clothing (or lack thereof) is not something that matters.