Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683051, member: 3246”]So you mean that you follow the Jewish law? Because that’s what the ten commandments are.

Actually they do.

See here that you mentioned nudity as going against Christianity, I quoted those verses because they are central to Christian values/doctrine and they make it quite clear (in my opinion) that it’s not something that matters.[/QUOTE]
I don’t JUST follow the Jewish law, I was giving an example.

Not really. They have to do with giving up earthly possessions for Christ, which has nothing to do with this discussion.

Like I said, I just follow the bible as a moral guideline, and am not extremely religious. I just believe that the morals it mentions are good morals to live by.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683049, member: 34205”]There are greater genetic differences between races than within races simply because races evolved together.[/QUOTE]

Except there are no intrinsic genetic boundaries that seperate humans into different racial groups, genetic variation is continuous throughout the entire human population.

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683051, member: 3246”]So you mean that you follow the Jewish law? Because that’s what the ten commandments are.

Actually they do.

See here that you mentioned nudity as going against Christianity, I quoted those verses because they are central to Christian values/doctrine and they make it quite clear (in my opinion) that choice clothing (or lack thereof) is not something that matters.[/QUOTE]
If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God then you are a religious Christian. Myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God. We do however believe in Christianity as a cultural, social, identity and moral platform. This makes us Christian.
-Anders Behring Breivik

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683056, member: 3246”]Except there are no intrinsic genetic boundaries that seperate humans into different racial groups, genetic variation is continuous throughout the entire human population.[/QUOTE]
You say that like all genetic variations are equal. There are greater differences between certain people because their genetics are more different than others.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683053, member: 34205”]I don’t JUST follow the Jewish law, I was giving an example.[/QUOTE]

Well hey, the Bible is mostly a Jewish text.

Not really. They have to do with giving up earthly possessions for Christ, which has nothing to do with this discussion.

Our discussion was about how you found the way some gays dress to be disgusting and that it Contradicts Christianity, I showed you scripture that says otherwise.

Like I said, I just follow the bible as a moral guideline, and am not extremely religious. I just believe that the morals it mentions are good morals to live by.

You don’t have to be extremely religious to pay attention to what Christ says.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683058, member: 34205”]If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God then you are a religious Christian. Myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God. We do however believe in Christianity as a cultural, social, identity and moral platform. This makes us Christian.
-Anders Behring Breivik[/QUOTE]

And I’m trying to tell you that if you actually pay attention to Christianity scripture, you’ll realize that the views you promote are very difficult to justify. It’s got nothing to do with whether you identify with Christianity or not, it’s a matter of those morals and culture you promote being inconsistent with Christianity.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683059, member: 34205”]You say that like all genetic variations are equal. There are greater differences between certain people because their genetics are more different than others.[/QUOTE]

No, what I said where you draw the line between different ‘races’ is arbitrary, and doesn’t scientifically exist. It is humans who superimpose these invisible categories/boundaries, it is a sociocultural construct. In nature, there is no such thing as ‘the white race’.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683050, member: 34205”]My point is that you voluntarily not coming to my country just makes my life easier, and doesn’t scare me.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you’re going, and I’ll even chip in for the airfare.

i say the same back you, you anti white racist…

Well there are good reasons for immigration beyond ideological. The biggest one is probably population. Most EU countries have either a stagnant or negative birth rate. These countries offset this by taking in immigrants. In the past these have come mostly from Eastern Europe, but as many former Eastern Bloc countries begin to see their own negative birth rates, sources outside of the EU will need to be found. Increasing the birth rate again is far from a simple affair, and population stagnation/decline is what has made Japan so weak in recent years, while Germany has continued to grow. From a purely pragmatic viewpoint, immigration, at least when properly controlled, enables a country to add more consumers to its economy and more people to the workforce. While this is not strictly necessary for countries with high birth rates, it is important for those with lower birth rates. Without immigration, countries like the US and Germany would stagnate, decline, and slowly start to crumble. Even Japan, as xenophobic as they are, has begun to realize this and is now taking in small numbers of immigrants. Russia has the same inherent population issue as Germany and Japan, but their issue is that many immigrants don’t want to move there. The country has a middling happiness record, its a de facto dictatorship, and its potential for economic growth is quite limited IMO. China is also beginning to have population issues, hence why they’ve been so keen to get into Africa (gives them a new, reliable consumer market and potential source of immigrants, not to mention the resources).

In short, the West takes in immigrants because they need them the most. Saudi Arabia doesn’t take in immigrants because they don’t need to. Its not an issue of races and homelands, its just pure consumer economics.

And consequently those countries are beginning to have manpower issues. If Japan doesn’t start taking in immigrants, they will continue to suffer the stagnation and decline they have been experiencing since the 90s