Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683051, member: 3246”]So you mean that you follow the Jewish law? Because that’s what the ten commandments are.

Actually they do.

See here that you mentioned nudity as going against Christianity, I quoted those verses because they are central to Christian values/doctrine and they make it quite clear (in my opinion) that it’s not something that matters.[/QUOTE]
I don’t JUST follow the Jewish law, I was giving an example.

Not really. They have to do with giving up earthly possessions for Christ, which has nothing to do with this discussion.

Like I said, I just follow the bible as a moral guideline, and am not extremely religious. I just believe that the morals it mentions are good morals to live by.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683049, member: 34205”]There are greater genetic differences between races than within races simply because races evolved together.[/QUOTE]

Except there are no intrinsic genetic boundaries that seperate humans into different racial groups, genetic variation is continuous throughout the entire human population.

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683051, member: 3246”]So you mean that you follow the Jewish law? Because that’s what the ten commandments are.

Actually they do.

See here that you mentioned nudity as going against Christianity, I quoted those verses because they are central to Christian values/doctrine and they make it quite clear (in my opinion) that choice clothing (or lack thereof) is not something that matters.[/QUOTE]
If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God then you are a religious Christian. Myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God. We do however believe in Christianity as a cultural, social, identity and moral platform. This makes us Christian.
-Anders Behring Breivik

[QUOTE=“Sir Tarquin of Wessex, post: 2683056, member: 3246”]Except there are no intrinsic genetic boundaries that seperate humans into different racial groups, genetic variation is continuous throughout the entire human population.[/QUOTE]
You say that like all genetic variations are equal. There are greater differences between certain people because their genetics are more different than others.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683053, member: 34205”]I don’t JUST follow the Jewish law, I was giving an example.[/QUOTE]

Well hey, the Bible is mostly a Jewish text.

Not really. They have to do with giving up earthly possessions for Christ, which has nothing to do with this discussion.

Our discussion was about how you found the way some gays dress to be disgusting and that it Contradicts Christianity, I showed you scripture that says otherwise.

Like I said, I just follow the bible as a moral guideline, and am not extremely religious. I just believe that the morals it mentions are good morals to live by.

You don’t have to be extremely religious to pay attention to what Christ says.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683058, member: 34205”]If you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God then you are a religious Christian. Myself and many more like me do not necessarily have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and God. We do however believe in Christianity as a cultural, social, identity and moral platform. This makes us Christian.
-Anders Behring Breivik[/QUOTE]

And I’m trying to tell you that if you actually pay attention to Christianity scripture, you’ll realize that the views you promote are very difficult to justify. It’s got nothing to do with whether you identify with Christianity or not, it’s a matter of those morals and culture you promote being inconsistent with Christianity.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683059, member: 34205”]You say that like all genetic variations are equal. There are greater differences between certain people because their genetics are more different than others.[/QUOTE]

No, what I said where you draw the line between different ‘races’ is arbitrary, and doesn’t scientifically exist. It is humans who superimpose these invisible categories/boundaries, it is a sociocultural construct. In nature, there is no such thing as ‘the white race’.

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2683050, member: 34205”]My point is that you voluntarily not coming to my country just makes my life easier, and doesn’t scare me.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you’re going, and I’ll even chip in for the airfare.

i say the same back you, you anti white racist…

Well there are good reasons for immigration beyond ideological. The biggest one is probably population. Most EU countries have either a stagnant or negative birth rate. These countries offset this by taking in immigrants. In the past these have come mostly from Eastern Europe, but as many former Eastern Bloc countries begin to see their own negative birth rates, sources outside of the EU will need to be found. Increasing the birth rate again is far from a simple affair, and population stagnation/decline is what has made Japan so weak in recent years, while Germany has continued to grow. From a purely pragmatic viewpoint, immigration, at least when properly controlled, enables a country to add more consumers to its economy and more people to the workforce. While this is not strictly necessary for countries with high birth rates, it is important for those with lower birth rates. Without immigration, countries like the US and Germany would stagnate, decline, and slowly start to crumble. Even Japan, as xenophobic as they are, has begun to realize this and is now taking in small numbers of immigrants. Russia has the same inherent population issue as Germany and Japan, but their issue is that many immigrants don’t want to move there. The country has a middling happiness record, its a de facto dictatorship, and its potential for economic growth is quite limited IMO. China is also beginning to have population issues, hence why they’ve been so keen to get into Africa (gives them a new, reliable consumer market and potential source of immigrants, not to mention the resources).

In short, the West takes in immigrants because they need them the most. Saudi Arabia doesn’t take in immigrants because they don’t need to. Its not an issue of races and homelands, its just pure consumer economics.

And consequently those countries are beginning to have manpower issues. If Japan doesn’t start taking in immigrants, they will continue to suffer the stagnation and decline they have been experiencing since the 90s

If you were a starving man, and see a successful man who has a good nature and humanitarian outlook and a strongman who is skeptical and isolated, who would you ask for food?

We’re not strong in the West anymore, this is fact, because of the ideas pushed by a political establishment who see GDP as a greater measure of worth rather than culture. Those older than us have cast the idea of greatness into the fire and labeled it a hate crime.

I hate this, I hate how we’re helpless to resist our home from being used by others for a higher political goal. I see a beautiful world in front of us, but I see those older than us scorching what was to be ours and making it theirs. I cannot blame these non-Western men for their want, because we all want, and we all need, but there comes a point to where it is us and them, and we’ve hit that point my friend.

I have no hope for Europe, I have no hope for America in this regard. However I see space, and the West was not made great by idle hands and static minds; we are great because we explored, we built our greatness through expansion of our science, our wars, our culture, and our conquest. The stars offer a vast plane for men and women to go to, spread to the great infinity and be oneself in whatever collective they choose.

The biggest reason we should not have a homeland is because those who came before us chose to take that privileged away from us for their own hedonistic cause.

Whites had a home land. Due to the civil rights movement being corrupted, it is racist to have an all white anything. YET at the same time there are all Black schools, Mexican only, or minority only. The real surpising thing is in many cases whites are the minority like in California. Racism is a two way street and if any one points it out they are ridiculed. Any one with open eyes can see that. In every quote replace black, Mexican or any other minority with white or vise versa. It is A TWO WAY street.

But IT WAS a homeland

That’s a pretty black-and-white way of viewing it, no pun intended. If you want to analyze the “what” you need to look at the “why”. In this case, I’ve really only heard of “Black only” and “White only” institutions, though if there are "Latin only (not Latin as in the language) ones, then I’ve never heard of them. The reason I think that so many black communities seek to create their own institutions is because they worry about the return of the oppression they once faced (or were actively facing at the time that many of these philosophies/institutions were formed). Whether it’s “right” or “wrong” is its own argument, but the reasoning behind it makes at least some sense. On the other hand, “white only” institutions were almost exclusively used to shut minorities out of opportunity: “white only” institutions and “white” racist heirarchies and structures led to the creation of “black only” institutions and hierarchies to counter them.

I’m gonna break this down. The idea of “race homelands” is total BS. Hell, the idea of “races”, at least as we think of them, is also a load of trash. Yes you could make racial distinctions based on certain shared biological traits, but the categories would be loose at best and there would be tons of exceptions and shared groups, not to mention said system would bear little resemblance to the race system we currently think of. Futhermore, these differences are highly superficial: there is little intrinsic psychological difference between races. Most differences come from culture, which itself is affected almost exclusively by environment. If you took someone from an isolated village in Finland and raised them in the middle of Nairobi they would likely express far more elements of Kenyan culture than Finnish. Cultural differences are not tied to genetics but rather environment (with a few exceptions).

Second, the idea that “preserving one’s culture” is more important than physical and economic well being is extremely irrational and unpragmatic. If you want to make a stability argument against immigration that would be one thing, but this concept of “intrinsic cultures” is utter BS. Cultures, by their nature, change and evolve over time with environmental factors and as new elements are added and discarded. Isolating yourself only freezes you in place while the rest of the world continues to progress. Isolation leads to decline, decay, and eventually, death. In order to survive a culture must be open to introducing new elements to avoid decay just like a community must introduce new genetic elements to avoid inbreeding.

And then finally there is the issue of divisiveness created by nationalism and isolation. The purpose of the human species, just as with any other species, is to survive, adapt, evolve, and grow. Through isolation we deliberately limit ourselves. Through communication and exchange we expand our potential as a species exponentially, as well as our ability to solve international issues like pollution. A community where everybody fights exclusively for themselves will tear itself apart. A species in constant conflict with itself cannot expand.