Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682454, member: 34205”]Also Donald Trump is but the first step in a mile to restoring our race to its full potential.[/QUOTE]
He is but one of the biggest egomaniac dumbasses, trying to take control of our nation’s highest office.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682454, member: 34205”]Also Donald Trump is but the first step in a mile to restoring our race to its full potential.[/QUOTE]

How so? He’s never struck me as a white nationalist. Not even close.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682457, member: 3050”]Too close to North Korea, a rather nasty neighbor.

It’s my understanding that Japan already has tight immigration laws. Not to mention there is a massive language barrier between Japan and the West (this can also be applied to South Korea).

Mass immigration happens to between countries that are relatively close geographically; Mexico and the US; Syria and Europe.

Israel is riddled with conflict. There are several powers in the Middle East that would like to see them destroyed.[/QUOTE]
Is there not a language brarrier between latin european languages and arabic languages? Even the non latin languages such as german and russian? Just as big as the language barrier in Japan and South Korea. Also Japan has tight immigration laws, and thats good. Why can’t we have tight immigration laws.

[QUOTE=“Chrome, post: 2682460, member: 3050”]How so? He’s never struck me as a white nationalist. Not even close.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, he isn’t a white nationalist. He also associates with the Jews. That’s why I said “First step”.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682459, member: 2090”]He is but one of the biggest egomaniac dumbasses, trying to take control of our nation’s highest office.[/QUOTE]
I don’t look at how it can benefit his selfish motives, I look at it how it should be looked at. And Donald Trump is the best option our race has.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682431, member: 34205”]Simply based on the fact that alike people function better together is the reason races function together well. Like minded people can get things done quicker, and this has been shown. This is an example of what I am talking about.[/QUOTE]

Then why not simply group people by their style of thinking, area of expertise, or ideology? Grouping people together by a presumed culture that they share seems like a very roundabout way of doing things. And none of these things even require geographical segregation on the scale of separate countries.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682431, member: 34205”]An example of statistics to back up mental differences is how many middle easterns are deeply religious, denying science in favor of religion. This could show that Arabs have a tendancy to be religious. Another example is how blacks commit very disproportionate amounts of violent crime to their population, with in 2011 the FBI citing whites commiting 4000 murders and blacks commiting 4149 murders. This is according to Table 43, on the FBI website. This could show that blacks are mentally more agressive than whites.[/QUOTE]

None of that data indicates that something like that is innate, though. Diachronic analyses of statistics like those show that they vary temporally far more than could be accounted for by biological differences, indicating that culture and socialization plays a significant and influential role in people’s behavior. As far as I’m concerned, there’s little (if any) data to support these things being inherent and a significant amount that suggests that these behavioral patters are all socially created.

And besides, at best race can only provide a shaky explanation for these supposed biological differences, given that race itself isn’t a biologically significant classification scheme.

There is. However when fleeing major conflict, you’re not going to care to much about the language of the place you’re fleeing to. So long as it’s safe really.

Also Japan has tight immigration laws, and thats good.

How is that good?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682462, member: 34205”]Exactly, he isn’t a white nationalist. He also associates with the Jews. That’s why I said “First step”.[/QUOTE]

How is he the first step exactly?

Also, what’s wrong with Jews?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682445, member: 34205”]Like I said, I am willing to die for my people. The difference between real life and the internet is so minute to me that I don’t really care. Everyone I have spoken to about politics in real life knows I am a white nationalist.[/QUOTE]

Mmmh, sure you are.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682445, member: 34205”]And let me just say this to you, and all the other psuedo-nationalists who hate whites and want a homeland for themselves but hate white homelands. The day of the rope approaches, ever so slowly. People wake up, one by one, and eventually the control of our people will end.[/QUOTE]

You fantasize about hanging people and killing all non-white people in a nuclear strike; and complain because of alleged hypocrisy on the part of people who don’t entertain your racial fetishism.

I don’t want a “homeland,” my nation is the United States.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682461, member: 34205”]Is there not a language brarrier between latin european languages and arabic languages? Even the non latin languages such as german and russian? Just as big as the language barrier in Japan and South Korea. Also Japan has tight immigration laws, and thats good. Why can’t we have tight immigration laws.[/QUOTE]

Japan’s population is on a dangerous decline, and if they don’t start breeding like rabbits or letting in immigrants, they’re screwed.

[QUOTE=“King Coco, post: 2682464, member: 1296”]Then why not simply group people by their style of thinking, area of expertise, or ideology? Grouping people together by a presumed culture that they share seems like a very roundabout way of doing things. And none of these things even require geographical segregation on the scale of separate countries.

None of that data indicates that something like that is innate, though. Diachronic analyses of statistics like those show that they vary temporally far more than could be accounted for by biological differences, indicating that culture and socialization plays a significant and influential role in people’s behavior. As far as I’m concerned, there’s little (if any) data to support these things being inherent and a significant amount that suggests that these behavioral patters are all socially created.[/QUOTE]
We group people by race because it effectively does a huge part in what you mentioned. Emotional attitudes play into every single thing you mentioned.

The data indicates a huge inequality (Blacks are 12.3% of the population and whites are 61%) that has to be more than a coincidence. And if it is culture, culture is a reflection on the race, and who the race is as a whole. It shows what the race, when left alone, develops into. It’s like a petri dish.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682467, member: 3029”]Mmmh, sure you are.

You fantasize about hanging people and killing all non-white people in a nuclear strike; and complain because of alleged hypocrisy on the part of people who don’t entertain your racial fetishism.

I don’t want a “homeland,” my nation is the United States.[/QUOTE]
You see, I don’t want to kill all non whites. Or hang them. I want to hang and shoot the enemies to the white race, such as those who want to do the same to us. It’s war when it comes to this kind of action, and I will ensure it will be us to fire the first shot. Anyone who doesn’t outright hate the white race is entitled to their own homeland for their own kind to make a nation for themselves.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682468, member: 3029”]Japan’s population is on a dangerous decline, and if they don’t start breeding like rabbits or letting in immigrants, they’re screwed.[/QUOTE]
They better start breeding like rabbits then

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682463, member: 34205”]I don’t look at how it can benefit his selfish motives, I look at it how it should be looked at. And Donald Trump is the best option our race has.[/QUOTE]
You put your race above your country? Who cares if our country dies, as long as our race lives on?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682471, member: 34205”]They better start breeding like rabbits then[/QUOTE]

Or just let in immigrants. It’s not the end of the world if someone doesn’t share your phenotype.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682470, member: 34205”]You see, I don’t want to kill all non whites. Or hang them. I want to hang and shoot the enemies to the white race, such as those who want to do the same to us. It’s war when it comes to this kind of action, and I will ensure it will be us to fire the first shot. Anyone who doesn’t outright hate the white race is entitled to their own homeland for their own kind to make a nation for themselves.[/QUOTE]

Your little novel by Pierce disagrees. If you do anything at all, it will likely be to shoot some defenseless radio host like your friend David Lane and rightly be sentenced to life imprisonment. I don’t hate or love the white race, it’s a morphological category I have no reason to like or dislike.

Vulpes, here are some good quotes for you to think about when thinking what my belief on the situation of anti whites is.
The purpose of life is to struggle as hard as you can for what you believe in, and enjoy the struggle.
-George Lincoln Rockwell
If we are to be the last of the white men who conquered the world; if we are finally to be overwhelmed by a pack of rats, let us at least face the death of our race as our ancestors faced their death—like MEN. Let us not crawl down amongst the rats begging for mercy or trying to out-sneak them and pretend to be rats ourselves!
-George Lincoln Rockwell
I intend for me and my brothers and sisters to enact this through deed as in word.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682473, member: 2090”]You put your race above your country? Who cares if our country dies, as long as our race lives on?[/QUOTE]

White Nationalists are hardly even nationalists, it’s just a fancy word for racist.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682473, member: 2090”]You put your race above your country? Who cares if our country dies, as long as our race lives on?[/QUOTE]
I would totally agree with this statement. Blood triumphs all

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682475, member: 34205”]Vulpes, here are some good quotes for you to think about when thinking what my belief on the situation of anti whites is.
The purpose of life is to struggle as hard as you can for what you believe in, and enjoy the struggle.
-George Lincoln Rockwell
If we are to be the last of the white men who conquered the world; if we are finally to be overwhelmed by a pack of rats, let us at least face the death of our race as our ancestors faced their death—like MEN. Let us not crawl down amongst the rats begging for mercy or trying to out-sneak them and pretend to be rats ourselves!
-George Lincoln Rockwell
I intend for me and my brothers and sisters to enact this through deed as in word.[/QUOTE]

Are these supposed to be impressive?

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682474, member: 3029”]Or just let in immigrants. It’s not the end of the world if someone doesn’t share your phenotype.

Your little novel by Pierce disagrees. If you do anything at all, it will likely be to shoot some defenseless radio host like your friend David Lane and rightly be sentenced to life imprisonment. I don’t hate or love the white race, it’s a morphological category I have no reason to like or dislike.[/QUOTE]
William Pierce did not endorse these radical actions, and neither do I.