Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682478, member: 3029”]Are these supposed to be impressive?[/QUOTE]
These are supposed to give you insight on our beliefs.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682469, member: 34205”]We group people by race because it effectively does a huge part in what you mentioned. Emotional attitudes play into every single thing you mentioned.[/QUOTE]

Not really, it’s a pretty arbitrary and malleable concept. At one point not even Irish people nor Germans were seen as being “white”.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682469, member: 34205”]The data indicates a huge inequality (Blacks are 12.3% of the population and whites are 61%) that has to be more than a coincidence. And if it is culture, culture is a reflection on the race, and who the race is as a whole. It shows what the race, when left alone, develops into. It’s like a petri dish.[/QUOTE]

It certainly isn’t a coincidence, but what you seem to be attributing that coincidence to isn’t empirically supported. Culture creates race, develops ideas of what each race constitutes, imposes those ideas onto individuals, and uses the resulting behavior of those individuals to justify its conceptions of race and how its members behave. More often than not, this process creates self-fulfilling prophecies. If people are categorized arbitrarily and treated as if said way of categorizing them is real, then of course they’ll start believing it too.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682480, member: 34205”]These are supposed to give you insight on our beliefs.[/QUOTE]

Right. If you ever did try and take up arms (which you won’t) it’d end up something like the Bayou of Pigs most likely.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682474, member: 3029”]Or just let in immigrants. It’s not the end of the world if someone doesn’t share your phenotype.

Your little novel by Pierce disagrees. If you do anything at all, it will likely be to shoot some defenseless radio host like your friend David Lane and rightly be sentenced to life imprisonment. I don’t hate or love the white race, it’s a morphological category I have no reason to like or dislike.[/QUOTE]
The book didn’t describe the killing of anyne except 1. The controlling Jewish snake that held the white race down 2. Mixed race mongrels who, if left to continue breeding, would breed out the good traits of their original races and just become essentally sub human.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682476, member: 3029”]White Nationalists are hardly even nationalists, it’s just a fancy word for racist.[/QUOTE]
I was actually about to mention that.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682477, member: 34205”]I would totally agree with this statement. Blood triumphs all[/QUOTE]

Will conquers both.

The United States was made by numerous men of different blood. My ancestors spilled theirs and that of their enemies in order to build it, and I have no reason to sympathize with the rats who would destroy it for a racial “paradise.”

[QUOTE=“King Coco, post: 2682481, member: 1296”]Not really, it’s a pretty arbitrary and malleable concept. At one point not even Irish people nor Germans were seen as being “white”.

It certainly isn’t a coincidence, but what you seem to be attributing that coincidence to isn’t empirically supported. Culture creates race, develops ideas of what each race constitutes, imposes those ideas onto individuals, and uses the resulting behavior of those individuals to justify its conceptions of race and how its members behave. More often than not, this process creates self-fulfilling prophecies. If people are categorized arbitrarily and treated as if said way of categorizing them is real, then of course they’ll start believing it too.[/QUOTE]
Just because they weren’t seen as white didn’t make them not white. Perception is what is mallable, not the facts

The emotions and attitudes of ethnicities, which came from micro evolution, shaped cultues. Can you explain to me how everyone is equal and stereotypes just suddenly came about and shaped the way races act please.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682485, member: 3029”]Will conquers both.

The United States was made by numerous men of different blood. My ancestors spilled theirs and that of their enemies in order to build it, and I have no reason to sympathize with the rats who would destroy it for a racial “paradise.”[/QUOTE]
I don’t want to destroy the united states, I want europe, created by the whites, for the whites, to be white only. America can do whatever the fuck it wants

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682477, member: 34205”]I would totally agree with this statement. Blood triumphs all[/QUOTE]
Hahah, delusional. What triumphs all, is respect for your fellow man. Regardless of their race, sexuality, religion, or background. What triumphs all is unity and cooperation. The things you spout divides and destroys.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682484, member: 2090”]I was actually about to mention that.[/QUOTE]
How are my beliefs “racist”, and why don’t whites deserve nationalism

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682488, member: 2090”]Hahah, delusional. What triumphs all, is respect for your fellow man. Regardless of their race, sexuality, religion, or background. What triumphs all is unity and cooperation. The things you spout divides and destroys.[/QUOTE]
History has not supported the claim you just made.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682490, member: 34205”]History has not supported the claim you just made.[/QUOTE]
And history has supported your racist remarks? You try and mask it with nationalism?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682483, member: 34205”]The book didn’t describe the killing of anyne except 1. The controlling Jewish snake that held the white race down 2. Mixed race mongrels who, if left to continue breeding, would breed out the good traits of their original races and just become essentally sub human.[/QUOTE]

The book involves nuclear extermination of the Chinese, and the hanging of innocent people. It’s sick stuff, and anyone who revels in it is scum and traitor to all sense of human decency.

How pathetic and sad must the lives be of White Nationalists that they have to pride themselves on birth, and condemn people for merely being born to parents of different races. It shows a fundamental lack of personal responsibility.

@Spodershibe The things you have said in this thread, is one of the things that divides my country.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682489, member: 34205”]How are my beliefs “racist”, and why don’t whites deserve nationalism[/QUOTE]

Well you clearly view mixed race people as inferior, and refer to them with derogatory terms. “White” is just a morphological category, it’s pretty dumb to say that people deserve a homeland because they kind of look alike.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682492, member: 3029”]The book involves nuclear extermination of the Chinese, and the hanging of innocent people. It’s sick stuff, and anyone who revels in it is scum and traitor to all sense of human decency.

How pathetic and sad must the lives be of White Nationalists that they have to pride themselves on birth, and condemn people for merely being born to parents of different races. It shows a fundamental lack of personal responsibility.[/QUOTE]
If you imply that racial traitors who advocte for the destruction of our culture and ethnicity “innocent”, than ok. Also, while it was extreme, they didn’t hang EVERYONE who did traitorous stuff. The hung a list of people as a message to the other race traitors to not fuck with the white race.

People are not superior, but are different, and pride in your differences are the best way to handle them.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682495, member: 3029”]Well you clearly view mixed race people as inferior, and refer to them with derogatory terms. “White” is just a morphological category, it’s pretty dumb to say that people deserve a homeland because they kind of look alike.[/QUOTE]
White isn’t just a group of look-alike, its a group of people who evolved together in similar climates throughout human history. And you know, if you think that the destruction of all positive traits in races is a-ok, then go ahead. Let the people racially mix.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682496, member: 34205”]If you imply that racial traitors who advocte for the destruction of our culture and ethnicity “innocent”, than ok. Also, while it was extreme, they didn’t hang EVERYONE who did traitorous stuff. The hung a list of people as a message to the other race traitors to not fuck with the white race.

People are not superior, but are different, and pride in your differences are the best way to handle them.[/QUOTE]

They neither advocate for the destruction of culture nor their ethnic group (neither are the same thing as race). They’ve just had kids with someone of another race.

You glorify differences to the extent that you’re willing to hang people who don’t follow them. It’s pretty difficult to see how you don’t perceive your differences as superior.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682494, member: 2090”]@Spodershibe The things you have said in this thread, is one of the things that divides my country.[/QUOTE]
In the same way white liberals divide our race between self hatred and the ones who won’t take their shit.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682497, member: 34205”]White isn’t just a group of look-alike, its a group of people who evolved together in similar climates throughout human history. And you know, if you think that the destruction of all positive traits in races is a-ok, then go ahead. Let the people racially mix.[/QUOTE]

You mean, for instance, the Romans and Gauls who waged war on one another? Or the Prussians and French who had historical grudges for centuries? Or the Germans who tried to exterminate the Slavic people in the Second World War? Hard to say those people evolved together, besides them just living in similar climates. If your claim to nation is “we all grew up in the same climate,” then it’s pretty damn pathetic.

“Let the people racially mix,” I shall. For, to quote Spengler: “[I]Race purity is a grotesque word in view of the fact that for centuries all stocks and species have been mixed, and that warlike—that is, healthy—generations with a future before them have from time immemorial always welcomed a stranger into the family if he had “race,” to whatever race it was he belonged. Those who talk too much about race no longer have it in them. What is needed is not a pure race, but a strong one, which has a nation within it[/I].”