Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682498, member: 3029”]They neither advocate for the destruction of culture nor their ethnic group (neither are the same thing as race). They’ve just had kids with someone of another race.

You glorify differences to the extent that you’re willing to hang people who don’t follow them. It’s pretty difficult to see how you don’t perceive your differences as superior.[/QUOTE]
Just because they are ignorant and dont see the big picture doesn’t excuse them. Race mixing inevitably destroys culture and ethnicity, and the positives that come with these.

And I don’t want to hang people who disagree, I want to hang people like you who want to hang us. It is a war, and we are determined to get the upper hand before you do. It’s a live or die fight, and we have full intentions of survival.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682499, member: 34205”]In the same way white liberals divide our race between self hatred and the ones who won’t take their shit.[/QUOTE]
Well, I for one do not have any feeling of “white guilt” because its stupid. Hahah, I am guessing you don’t take their shit?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682502, member: 34205”]It’s a live or die fight[/QUOTE]
We don’t [I]have to[/I] fight.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682486, member: 34205”]Just because they weren’t seen as white didn’t make them not white. Perception is what is mallable, not the facts.[/QUOTE]

You’re using modern socially constructed conceptions of race to argue against the validity of historical socially constructed conceptions of race. They’re still social constructs; one is just as valid as the other and you could literally argue both ways.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682486, member: 34205”]The emotions and attitudes of ethnicities, which came from micro evolution, shaped cultues.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by “micro evolution”? All that happens is just normal evolution.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682486, member: 34205”]Can you explain to me how everyone is equal and stereotypes just suddenly came about and shaped the way races act please.[/QUOTE]

Physical or cultural traits were exaggerated for political reasons to push forward a certain ideology. For example, the stereotype that Irish people are all drunkards came from political cartoons and propaganda. This, for example, was an anti-Irish political cartoon depicting them as a race of drunks. Regardless of whether it’s actually reflective of their behavior (it wasn’t), the stereotype and rhetoric stuck until even today.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682501, member: 3029”]You mean, for instance, the Romans and Gauls who waged war on one another? Or the Prussians and French who had historical grudges for centuries? Or the Germans who tried to exterminate the Slavic people in the Second World War? Hard to say those people evolved together, besides them just living in similar climates. If your claim to nation is “we all grew up in the same climate,” then it’s pretty damn pathetic.

“Let the people racially mix,” I shall. For, to quote Spengler: “[I]Race purity is a grotesque word in view of the fact that for centuries all stocks and species have been mixed, and that warlike—that is, healthy—generations with a future before them have from time immemorial always welcomed a stranger into the family if he had “race,” to whatever race it was he belonged. Those who talk too much about race no longer have it in them. What is needed is not a pure race, but a strong one, which has a nation within it[/I].”[/QUOTE]
You are taking similar people, who evolved in similar climates, and calling that race mixing. Two white europeans, just because they are ever so slightly different, don’t race mix by reproducing. A kenyan and a morrocain don’t racially mix by reproducing. It is the people with BIG differences mixing that is the problem, such as people who evolved on seperate sides of the earth.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682502, member: 34205”]And I don’t want to hang people who disagree, I want to hang people like you who want to hang us. It is a war, and we are determined to get the upper hand before you do.[/QUOTE]
Did they say they wanted to hang your people?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682502, member: 34205”]Just because they are ignorant and dont see the big picture doesn’t excuse them. Race mixing inevitably destroys culture and ethnicity, and the positives that come with these.

And I don’t want to hang people who disagree, I want to hang people like you who want to hang us. It is a war, and we are determined to get the upper hand before you do. It’s a live or die fight, and we have full intentions of survival.[/QUOTE]

No, it doesn’t, because culture and ethnicity are not the same as race. There is no such thing as a pure race; and cultures throughout the world are not made up of races (the Arabs, for instance, are not one unified race; neither are the Cubans).

Obviously I wasn’t being serious, I was merely expressing disgust at your little worldview that threatens the stability of the nation; the same way that I despise the Communists who try to promote class war. Race fetishists and class fetishists are equally repulsive little vermin.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682502, member: 34205”]Just because they are ignorant and dont see the big picture doesn’t excuse them. Race mixing inevitably destroys culture and ethnicity, and the positives that come with these.[/QUOTE]
They’re the ignorant ones?

[QUOTE=“owainp, post: 2682504, member: 4544”]We don’t [I]have to[/I] fight.[/QUOTE]
If people want to shoot my kind for having pride in their race, I am going to fight them. Period.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682506, member: 34205”]You are taking similar people, who evolved in similar climates, and calling that race mixing. Two white europeans, just because they are ever so slightly different, don’t race mix by reproducing. A kenyan and a morrocain don’t racially mix by reproducing. It is the people with BIG differences mixing that is the problem, such as people who evolved on seperate sides of the earth.[/QUOTE]

No, I’m stating that none of these people have ever been unified. They’ve had separate cultures, and they’ve been more than willing to kill each other regardless of the color of their skin.

This “problem” exists entirely in your imagination, and isn’t a problem to those of us who don’t find people of other races repulsive.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682508, member: 3029”]No, it doesn’t, because culture and ethnicity are not the same as race. There is no such thing as a pure race; and cultures throughout the world are not made up of races (the Arabs, for instance, are not one unified race; neither are the Cubans).

Obviously I wasn’t being serious, I was merely expressing disgust at your little worldview that threatens the stability of the nation; the same way that I despise the Communists who try to promote class war. Race fetishists and class fetishists are equally repulsive little vermin.[/QUOTE]
Just because people are not exactly the same doesn’t mean they are not very similar. A Polish and an Irish, despite being “Not one race”, have much more in common than a Polish and a Kenyan

@Spodershibe Your only enemy it seems that actually calls for the death of white people, is the Black Panther Party. You know what? Just like the KKK and the backwoods incest dumbasses, they’re not anything. They’re weak and ignorant.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682510, member: 34205”]If people want to shoot my kind for having pride in their race, I am going to fight them. Period.[/QUOTE]

No one hates you for being proud of your race (for whatever reason you’re proud of it). People hate you because you’re violent racists who have a tendency of killing innocent people, and dream of killing even more.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682511, member: 3029”]No, I’m stating that none of these people have ever been unified. They’ve had separate cultures, and they’ve been more than willing to kill each other regardless of the color of their skin.

This “problem” exists entirely in your imagination, and isn’t a problem to those of us who don’t find people of other races repulsive.[/QUOTE]
I don’t find other races repulsive. I just think they are different and should be seperate.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682515, member: 34205”]I don’t find other races repulsive. I just think they are different and should be seperate.[/QUOTE]

You view them as repulsive enough that any white person who has sex with them should be hung.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682512, member: 34205”]Just because people are not exactly the same doesn’t mean they are not very similar. A Polish and an Irish, despite being “Not one race”, have much more in common than a Polish and a Kenyan[/QUOTE]
No shit.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682513, member: 2090”]@Spodershibe Your only enemy it seems that actually calls for the death of white people, is the Black Panther Party. You know what? Just like the KKK and the backwoods incest dumbasses, they’re not anything. They’re weak and ignorant.[/QUOTE]
My enemies extend to the ideas of multculturalism and white guilt, but the only enemies I deem worthy of death are people like the black panthers.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682516, member: 3029”]You view them as repulsive enough that any white person who has sex with them should be hung.[/QUOTE]
Like I said. Pierce wasn’t thinking that “We should hang all people who have racially mixed sex”. It is CLEARLY explained in the book that the day of the rope was a message to the white race traitors. You wouldn’t know this, because you probably just looked at the ADLs review of the book and thought that was the truth.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682519, member: 34205”]Like I said. Pierce wasn’t thinking that “We should hang all people who have racially mixed sex”. It is CLEARLY explained in the book that the day of the rope was a message to the white race traitors. You wouldn’t know this, because you probably just looked at the ADLs review of the book and thought that was the truth.[/QUOTE]

I’ve never been on the ADL’s website, I read the book a few years ago.

The fact there is even a hanging of innocent people in the first place is disconcerting enough. Of course if you were capable of even basic human reasoning and empathy, you would see that.

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682516, member: 3029”]You view them as repulsive enough that any white person who has sex with them should be hung.[/QUOTE]
Also I am borderline on this issue. While they aren’t “Repuslive”, sexual intercourse is much more of a sacred thing than our society makes it out to be. It is the deepest connection man can experience, and should be treated with such respect. Sadly our society has reduced the sanctity of it to something of a little bit of fun.