Why is it that the white race should not have a homeland?

[QUOTE=“Vulpes, post: 2682520, member: 3029”]I’ve never been on the ADL’s website, I read the book a few years ago.

The fact there is even a hanging of innocent people in the first place is disconcerting enough. Of course if you were capable of even basic human reasoning and empathy, you would see that.[/QUOTE]
“Innocent” doesn’t describe race traitors.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682509, member: 2090”]They’re the ignorant ones?[/QUOTE]
Ignorant of the fact that race mixing on a large scale destroys culture.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682518, member: 34205”]My enemies extend to the ideas of multculturalism and white guilt, but the only enemies I deem worthy of death are people like the black panthers.[/QUOTE]
And my enemies are the ones who try and divide my country. My enemy is the one that spits on everything our forefathers fought and died for. My enemy is the one who threatens democracy and the rights of man. Not just those who are white, but all men. In all corners of the world. This ideology and this nonsense you spout, is backwards in thought and morally wrong.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682522, member: 34205”]“Innocent” doesn’t describe race traitors.[/QUOTE]
And you saying “race traitors” is an example of your backwards thinking.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682525, member: 2090”]And you saying “race traitors” is an example of your backwards thinking.[/QUOTE]
Race traitors are people who betray their blood and their heritage. How is this backwards thinking?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682523, member: 34205”]Ignorant of the fact that race mixing on a large scale destroys culture.[/QUOTE]
Actually its just your opinion. What culture has died?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682526, member: 34205”]Race traitors are people who betray their blood and their heritage. How is this backwards thinking?[/QUOTE]
Because you think that love should be between two people of the same race. They aren’t traitors. They’re human. Who gives a fuck about blood and heritage. I am proud of my Irish, German, Native American blood. I am proud that my family migrated to this country in the late 1800’s. I am proud of my background. But my background doesn’t mean shit to me when I am choosing a partner. Its irrelevant.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682527, member: 2090”]Actually its just your opinion. What culture has died?[/QUOTE]
Race mixing is rather recent, so that is the wrong question. A better question is which culture is dying, and the answer to that is white culture. The culture of the greeks, the culture of the vikings, the culture of the white race is dying.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682528, member: 2090”]Because you think that love should be between two people of the same race. They aren’t traitors. They’re human. Who gives a fuck about blood and heritage. I am proud of my Irish, German, Native American blood. I am proud that my family migrated to this country in the late 1800’s. I am proud of my background. But my background doesn’t mean shit to me when I am choosing a partner. Its irrelevant.[/QUOTE]
It’s irrelevant if you completely ignore genetics and how those work.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682529, member: 34205”]The culture of the greeks,[/QUOTE]
Actually the ideas and principles of the Greeks still live on today.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682529, member: 34205”]the culture of the vikings[/QUOTE]
The Scandinavian nations are prospering today. Leading in education, economics, etc.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682529, member: 34205”]the culture of the white race is dying.[/QUOTE]
And who cares if people are engaging in interracial relationships. We’re human beings. Love shouldn’t be constrained to similar races.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682530, member: 34205”]It’s irrelevant if you completely ignore genetics and how those work.[/QUOTE]
I know how genetics work and you bringing them up, doesn’t mean shit. White people do not have to marry a white person. Just because that’s you think should happen because you’re a racist, doesn’t mean that is how things should be. You can still be proud of your heritage and background, while engaging in an interracial relationship.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682531, member: 2090”]Actually the ideas and principles of the Greeks still live on today.

The Scandinavian nations are prospering today. Leading in education, economics, etc.

And who cares if people are engaging in interracial relationships. We’re human beings. Love shouldn’t be constrained to similar races.[/QUOTE]
But love is constrained to similar races. It’s like how dogs will go after their same breed. It’s a natural instinct to be attracted to your own kind

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682532, member: 2090”]I know how genetics work and you bringing them up, doesn’t mean shit. White people do not have to marry a white person. Just because that’s you think should happen because you’re a racist, doesn’t mean that is how things should be. You can still be proud of your heritage and background, while engaging in an interracial relationship.[/QUOTE]
You can’t be proud of your heritage and be destroying it at the same time. It doesn’t work like that.

Just a side question, why do you have Putin, one of the biggest advocates for the whites today, as your profile pic. Someone like you doesn’t strike me as a Putin supporter.

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682533, member: 34205”]But love is constrained to similar races. It’s like how dogs will go after their same breed. It’s a natural instinct to be attracted to your own kind[/QUOTE]
I guess you have never heard of mutts, have you?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682534, member: 34205”]You can’t be proud of your heritage and be destroying it at the same time. It doesn’t work like that.[/QUOTE]
Hahah, that’s just how you see it because you believe in this ignorant racist ideology.

Hahah, whatever. I am going to bed. Night, Hitler Youth.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682536, member: 2090”]I guess you have never heard of mutts, have you?

Hahah, that’s just how you see it because you believe in this ignorant racist ideology.

Hahah, whatever. I am going to bed. Night, Hitler Youth.[/QUOTE]
Mutts are not nearly as widespread as purebreads, and this is because dogs are more attracted to their own breed. If dogs are only around another breed, then they will of course reproduce with that other breed. That is why Mutts exist.

I wish I was Hitler youth honestly.

[QUOTE=“Joshrune, post: 2682385, member: 2313”]
Edit: Factors relative to each individual nation also explain why there’s been a negative reaction to immigration from other segments of society too, fyi.[/QUOTE]

I’d say the almost universal opening of borders in Western Europe and America merit a generalization beyond just “individual nations”. From Sweden to the U.S. you see almost identical rhetoric- “we are a nation of immigrants”, “diversity is our strength”, etc.

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682419, member: 3521”]Incorrect, it was all Mexican territory. Mexico became an independent republic in 1824, 12 years before the Texas Revolution and 22 years before the war took place.[/QUOTE]

U.S. revolts from home country, becomes independent republic
Mexico revolts from home country, becomes independent republic
both shit on natives for hundreds of years and steal their land

Mexican territory belongs to the Mexicans, we were wrong to steal it.
United States territory doesn’t belong to European whites, it’s stolen land.

wew lad

[QUOTE=“out of touch, post: 2682411, member: 3521”]I’m not a leftist.[/QUOTE]

best joke in thread

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682433, member: 2090”]Hahah. Is multiculturalism what caused the Middle East to be turned into a war zone? Is multiculturalism what caused Ukraine to fall? Is multiculturalism causing income inequality? Is it causing the continent of Africa to be full of poverty and violence? Multiculturalism is not even an issue. Its beneficial in many ways.[/QUOTE]

Yeah brah you’re completely right, Iraq is a monolithic society with no diversity whatsoever, and all of the Middle Eastern post-colonial states are inherently more stable because the West drew borders including competing religious sects and tribes (exact same can be said for Africa). Ukraine is more stable for having a large ethnic Russian minority, and that didn’t contribute at all to the rebellion.

Hell, even income inequality can be linked to diversity- people don’t care as much about out-groups and are less likely to vote to give to social programs that give to said out-groups.

[QUOTE=“Ethan “Mac” McNally, post: 2682439, member: 2090”]You think governments intervene because of race? Did the Soviets invade Afghanistan because of a racial issue? Did the United States invade Iraq because of a racial issue?[/QUOTE]

The guy said globalism (ie: the belief that global communal interests trumps national sovereignty) caused those wars. Why did you respond asking about racial issues?

[QUOTE=“Spodershibe, post: 2682445, member: 34205”]Like I said, I am willing to die for my people. The difference between real life and the internet is so minute to me that I don’t really care. Everyone I have spoken to about politics in real life knows I am a white nationalist.

And let me just say this to you, and all the other psuedo-nationalists who hate whites and want a homeland for themselves but hate white homelands. The day of the rope approaches, ever so slowly. People wake up, one by one, and eventually the control of our people will end.[/QUOTE]

You need to chill with the LARPing.
Integration into society and the accumulation of wealth, skills, and social capital will help your revolution far more than being an outcast martyr ever will.