Why no thread on the latest tube attack - against the narrative perchance?

Who’d a guessed it - another terror attack in London and no threads on my favourite leftie website, aka YD - so , who was the latest perpetrator, and more to the point, why no threads here?

because the forum is basically dead and the majority of what little posters we still have are busy playing pretend nations

what’s happened to it??? not been here a while , but for sure, does seen a little quiet

people either just aren’t as active or have decided to leave

the forum has been declining like this for years

aw shucks…Martina is off to greener pastures then!:heart_eyes:

a majority of our userbase are right-wing

its also the weekend which is our least active time

what Joshrune said is also correct, this forum is dying and our owner has basically abandoned the forum.

Who is the owner?

@shaz

>lefty
>YD

Did you miss the idiot train today again?

Anyone who thinks this is a “leftie website” is a moron.

there’s an owner?

i have to say mr shaz must be a very well respected DNC sorosian to buy a ford fiesta then leave it to rot in the car park when he goes to the other side of the world for forever

i’ve moved away to trolling nationstates forums anyway, name is soton seas

is it?

plenty of people on the right have quit

that’s why the majority are right-wing

Nationstates is ripe for trolling due to the large amount of easily triggered leftists.

left
you
strangesignal
leftie mog
oli
chrome
sharpandquic
king coco
chucklenuts

centre
sukhy
joshrune
john
hotsauce

right
me
champion
martina
ricky
/john & joshrune depending on their mood on the given day

weirdos
flavia
cameron

???

I wouldn’t call these “left”. And as for coco, I doubt it.

I wouldn’t call josh and john “right” either but I was nice. Either way if we put all 4 in the centre that still means more left-wing active posters than right…

and come on… i’m going to pretend you didn’t post that last sentence

Love you too you cancerous little piece of shit. <3

What about Doctapper and Reckonz2 ?

Posting /leftypol/-tier shitposting once in a while and among other stuff does not make one left-wing.

I do think that the disparity between left and right -wing posters is about equal, considering that last year there were a lot more right-wingers. The list of users doesn’t take into account their activity.

The active userbase is at an all-time low, though. I can’t remember it ever being this bad.

centre-right thug life