Why so dead today?

its quiet around here… toooo quiet…
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/245a6a78a4c388d7fcd278c352d99ab5.gif

I know… I have been coming in and out… BUT noone is posting… ???.. But they sure do seem to be playing all the new games!

Re: RE: why so dead today?

yeah… i figured id take a break from games for a bit and actually visit the threads, you know? hehe

i guess everyone esle had the opposite idea.

I haven’t played those games in like 1-2 months lol

i was at work form 10:30-1:30 then i came home from lunch then back to work til now! i dont go back to work til wednesday morning :banana

yeah… i figured id take a break from games for a bit and actually visit the threads, you know? hehe

i guess everyone esle had the opposite idea.[/quote]

artisan, a dude i work with is all worked up about taking your trophies… its funny as shit. you all were going at it for awhile on duck hunt… i’d be sitting there and all the sudden he would yell out " that damn artisan took my trophy again", and he would try and get it back… :lol :lol i thought it was funny as hell…

i’ve been studying and laying by the poool

Been working all day

just woke up…its monday…

Must be nice :smiley:

I worked 13 hours shift when I work and worked fri-sun…I think I earned it…lol…that and I work nights

I do the 12 hr shift thing myself but its only 3 days a week. 7A-7P. I use to do nights but I am so glad I am off nights.

my scedule goes like this I work mon/tues/fri/sat/sun and off wed/thurs one week the following week I work wed/thurs and I’m off mon/tue/fri/sat/sun but I work from 5pm-6am

it rotates back and forth like that

that was my shifts a while back. :slight_smile: It works out good because you have every other weekend off.

Well, right now I have off every 3rd weekend, but…I had an interview today for a supervisor postion in my dept and it is only 5 days a week. So, maybe I might get that. Im keeping my fingers crossed!!

mo money is good

You aint kidding!! That job will be a pay grade higher!

nice…the one thing that I’ve always hated about the military is that no matter how many hours you work you always get payed the same…I miss OT pay

Ill be crossing my fingers for you too! :slight_smile: