Why won't she get the hint?

Babygurl flaming V and MD on Mustangforums because she can’t be cool like the rest of us? She’s like how old and has NO LIFE???

Shes like how old Greg :tard :dunno

I think shes 50 something

No greg actually she not that much older then you and I OK :dunno

Is she starting it up again??? pulls up additional browser and checks

I find it really funny that some people just cant get the hint that nobody gives a shit and wants them to leave.

Yep. And T, you know I’m 36 and she’s like 50…wanna bet?

shes 44 or 45 not 50 so shes not that much older

Yeah, she is in her 40s… Not 50s. Well hell… what do I know?? nothing about her. lol

Like we care anyway???

You’re like a week late on that one Steed. She hasn’t posted in that thread since the day she got flamed in here. Booze gave her the wang when nobody was looking, and she hasn’t said shit since.

Unless I missed something…Did I??? Because I always enjoy a good Babygurl flame.

refer to guest section for update on babygurl

:funnah

Na wasnt Booze it was Nossie she got the wang from … she even PMed me about it and every one knows i dont like her

[quote=sidewayz4.6]You’re like a week late on that one Steed. She hasn’t posted in that thread since the day she got flamed in here. Booze gave her the wang when nobody was looking, and she hasn’t said shit since.

Unless I missed something…Did I??? Because I always enjoy a good Babygurl flame.[/quote]

Wow, I thought it was a newer thread. I gotta check that

we ALL know ou hate her! lol…

She can post as much as she wants and even joe told her that she was welcome here if she didnt start so much shit… she should just let it be…

[quote=Jugador]refer to guest section for update on babygurl[/quote] :dunno :tard

some one posted under Guest seems like her … like you said she dont seem to get the idea :dunno

I personaly havent had the pleasure of a run in with her but I have seen some things she posted that made me think :wtf I think she has behaved imaturely and annoying. That being said, Im not one to hold grudges. I am willing to be nice if she is allowed to be a member here. Also, I want to say that I think that Joe and Verni are being very adult about this whole thing and it takes alot to be the bigger person and extend her an invite in spite of her previous actions. Even after this she still wants to come in here and tell us all what terrible people we are and how we all will pay one day.

im not gonna lie…i sent her the link…i mean joe said to…and i wanted to see if she would stir up any shit… :lol